FAN Announcement

mpol777

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1294984098' post='2574751']
Was diplomacy even attempted?
[/quote]

No. We received no contact from MFO either before or after they launched their terrorist attack against us.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1294983552' post='2574732']
all the fail fan crap, did FAN even try diplomacy ?

Also will Sparta want to slap FAN about via NOIR or any of the black alliances ?
[/quote]
Well, given the facts, we cannot even assume that this is the only such attack, given the 50% chance of being caught. So in that case, that makes this a terrorist attack but ~15% of the aggressor alliance, in this case MFO. That's proportional to MHA attacking with 100 nations to use a sanctioned alliance for comparison. What sort of response can you expect when a significant percentage of an alliance commits an unprovoked attack upon a neutral party?

Sounds like Pearl Harbour to me.

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1294984432' post='2574756']
No. We received no contact from MFO either before or after they launched their terrorist attack against us.
[/quote]

It was terrible. Men and women were lying in the street, struck down in mid-stride by this cowardly act. Children were screaming and searching frantically for their parents. Somewhere, a dog was barking.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1294984553' post='2574762']
So FAN didn't bother with diplomacy at all.

(Remember, in a 13 person alliance, you don't have people checking screens all day to catch these things right away.)
[/quote]

You spy us, we roll you - I said it in another thread a couple days ago. You're not aware of our culture - "Don't infringe"

The wolves are waiting.

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1294983014' post='2574721']It is shame that violence grips our world. It is especially troubling for a peaceful alliance such as ours.[/quote]

I had to stop reading right there, for I could no longer see through the tears.

Godspeed, FAN. Godspeed.

[quote name='Aeternos Astramora' timestamp='1294984553' post='2574762']
So FAN didn't bother with diplomacy at all.[/quote]

We didn't have time, what with the unprovoked terrorist attack on our home front happening and such.

You may choose to sit back and try to "discuss" the "situation" with a petty thug who is kicking you in the teeth for no reason at all but I will raise my hands in defense against these evildoers.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1294983962' post='2574746']
Why would NOIR get involved? It is a ODP, and MFO is clearly the aggressor here.

We are simply defending ourselves. We were attacked without provocation by MFO, what do you want us to do, send flowers? Have you people really lost so much of your backbone that you are actually blaming the victims of an unwarranted attack for defending themselves? Have you no courage? no worth?

We do.
[/quote]

Defending yourself ?, really a single person from a 13 man alliance spies on one of your nations and in order to defend yourselves you went all out ?, some how i do not think that will wash with anyone.

there are many people spied on every day and most people deal with the issue with diplomacy, I just hope that NOIR sees this as an attack on MFO and send FAN back to where they came.

Little history:, OV had taken spied information of NPO, a valid reason for war and aggressive attack, yet when NPO attacked OV people came to the defence of OV not due to the reasons NPO attacked OV but due to the lack of diplomacy ?

lets hope history repeats its self here today.

Now this is a just war. The nation of Hringhorni supports such defensive actions. We will send our finest doctors to help your citizens FAN, such unprovoked attacks are disgusting in today's world and I'm glad to see you sticking up against the bullies.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1294985184' post='2574775']
Little history:, OV had taken spied information of NPO, a valid reason for war and aggressive attack, yet when NPO attacked OV people came to the defence of OV not due to the reasons NPO attacked OV but due to the lack of diplomacy ?
[/quote]
You need a new History teacher there Timeline.

[quote name='Balder' timestamp='1294985318' post='2574777']
Now this is a just war. The nation of Hringhorni supports such defensive actions. We will send our finest doctors to help your citizens FAN, such unprovoked attacks are disgusting in today's world and I'm glad to see you sticking up against the bullies.
[/quote]

Thank you, Balder. Your generosity and assistance in our noble cause will save FAN soldiers and citizens as we fight to protect our homelands from such vile and inhuman terrorists.

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1294985459' post='2574781']
Go get, em, FAN. This makes me happy :)

Hiya Smyth.
[/quote]
Hey Kev!!!
Long time no chat with. I'm glad to see your doing well. I do need to get over on irc for a visit real soon.

[quote name='Andy P' timestamp='1294985573' post='2574783']
For real? Someone goes rogue while having the MFO AA (possibly not even a member), and you go all out without even contacting them?
[/quote]

FAN's history has well established that we risk our very safety and survival by allowing ourselves such luxuries - much less allowing them to the people that attack us without warning or provocation.

You may wish to take such risks; we have learned the hard way not to. This police action is the result of many years of a long and painful learning process in how to deal with such threats.

For real? Someone goes rogue while having the MFO AA [u][i][b](possibly not even a member)[/b][/i][/u], and you go all out without even contacting them?
[/quote]

Alliance Seniority: 1/24/2008 3:57:35 PM (1,086 Days)

Instigating terrorist = BEST. GHOST. EVAH!!!!!

For real? Someone goes rogue while having the MFO AA (possibly not even a member), and you go all out without even contacting them?
[/quote]
6)
Bing Bang Bam

[Ruler: winters] [Nukes: 9]

1/12/2011 12:02:43 AM

[b]1086
Days[/b]

[Team: Black]

[War is an option]

[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=191131

Alliance Seniority: 1/24/2008 3:57:35 PM (1,086 Days)

don't look like a rogue to me.

have fun FAN