Formal Apology from TGE

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294791705' post='2572412']
so.... 4 days after someone posts an apology and signs it as the Chancellor, someone from a different alliance finally comes on to say he's not actually the chancellor?

there's so many things wrong with this, I dont even know where to start
[/quote]

It's become the norm with them Hizzy

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1294754972' post='2571954']
As far as I know Mark Thomas 1) is not the chancellor 2) had no authority to post this topic 3) is a total idiot. That is all for me.
[/quote]

Man I heard, Fred was 2nd in command now. So even an ally of TGE is saying TGE is a bunch of idiots? Holy crap! What is the world coming to?

[quote name='Karl Peters' timestamp='1294797587' post='2572495']
Man I heard, Fred was 2nd in command now. So even an ally of TGE is saying TGE is a bunch of idiots? Holy crap! What is the world coming to?
[/quote]

Hopefully we are approaching the end of TGE

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294791705' post='2572412']
so.... 4 days after someone posts an apology and signs it as the Chancellor, someone from a different alliance finally comes on to say he's not actually the chancellor?

there's so many things wrong with this, I dont even know where to start
[/quote]

It's a shining example of the level of communication between TGE and its allies.

[quote name='Karl Peters' timestamp='1294797587' post='2572495']
[/quote]
I never said TGE was bunch of idiots, you misinterpret me. I love TGE, I just think Mark Thomas made a woopsie here.

And I've had active communications with multiple of TGE gov members in the past days. I just figured it was about time you bunch of trolls got some real info on the matter.

Edited by Finnish Commie

[quote]I love TGE, I just think Mark Thomas made a woopsie here.[/quote]

I think it's quite clear that you like TGE at this point. That isn't in doubt. Also, didn't you say Mark Thomas wasn't the chancellor a couple of posts up?

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1294863031' post='2573331']
I never said TGE was bunch of idiots, you misinterpret me. I love TGE, I just think Mark Thomas made a woopsie here.
[/quote]

No here's what you said:

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1294754972' post='2571954']
As far as I know [b]Mark Thomas[/b] 1) is not the chancellor 2) had no authority to post this topic 3) [b]is a total idiot[/b]. That is all for me.
[/quote]

[b] Mark Thomas is a total idiot[/b]

Making a "woopsie" is like when you piss on the seat cause it's still early in the morning and my eyes are still blurry.

You called their leader a total idiot. You literally claim the alliance you're allied to is run by a total idiot. And this means a lot coming from a guy who doesn't know who the chancellor of his ally is.

On that note, I checked out TGE's wiki entry... the first words at the top; "The German Empire (TGE) is an influential..." Enough with the damn lies!

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294872494' post='2573470']On that note, I checked out TGE's wiki entry... the first words at the top; "The German Empire (TGE) is an influential..." Enough with the damn lies!
[/quote]
Thanks to moments like these, they're influencing something; certainly the OWF. That falls back to "TGE brings alliances to a whole new level....not a higher one....but still".

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294872494' post='2573470']
No here's what you said:

[b] Mark Thomas is a total idiot[/b]

Making a "woopsie" is like when you piss on the seat cause it's still early in the morning and my eyes are still blurry.
[b]
You called their leader a total idiot.[/b] You literally claim the alliance you're allied to is run by a total idiot. And this means a lot coming from a guy who doesn't know who the chancellor of his ally is.

On that note, I checked out TGE's wiki entry... the first words at the top; "The German Empire (TGE) is an influential..." Enough with the damn lies!
[/quote]

I'd wish you possessed some basic skills of reading comprehension. Check the 1) of what you just quoted. Then think again if I actually called their leader a total idiot. You might be surprised. Or you might lack the capability to read. Either way.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1294919596' post='2573989']
I'd wish you possessed some basic skills of reading comprehension. Check the 1) of what you just quoted. Then think again if I actually called their leader a total idiot. You might be surprised. Or you might lack the capability to read. Either way.
[/quote]

I'm a lot more willing to believe that TGE's own sources of who is in government are more accurate than you. After a brief search on the forums, the last .gov announcement they made was 1.5 months ago at which point Mark Thomas was the Minister of State Affairs, and there was no official Chancellor. With the Wiki stating he is now chancellor and someone else is MoSA, I find it much more likely that Mark Thomas was recently promoted to a new position than that the wiki is that wrong.

Edited by hizzy

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294940300' post='2574170']
I'm a lot more willing to believe that TGE's own sources of who is in government are more accurate than you. After a brief search on the forums, the last .gov announcement they made was 1.5 months ago at which point Mark Thomas was the Minister of State Affairs, and there was no official Chancellor. With the Wiki stating he is now chancellor and someone else is MoSA, I find it much more likely that Mark Thomas was recently promoted to a new position than that the wiki is that wrong.
[/quote]

Well you are free to believe what you want. Ignorance is a bliss and all.

[quote name='Finnish Commie' timestamp='1294863031' post='2573331']

And I've had active communications with multiple of TGE gov members in the past days. I just figured it was about time you bunch of trolls got some real info on the matter.
[/quote]

Just wondering why are you claiming Mark Thomas is not the chancellor. This topic has been going on for some time with out a single word from any TGE member stating otherwise. If hes not the chancellor why has TGE let this facade be carried out.

1) he is the chancellor and you sir are dead wrong and belong in TGE yourself
2) TGE is showing even greater incompetence by allowing this to happen and continue to be belived with out refuting his claim to the Chancellorship.

After reading this thread even further I find both conclusions to have equal potential.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1294941624' post='2574194']
Ignorance is bliss because I choose to give more value to TGE's sources on TGE's own affairs than to someone who's not in TGE?

You're actually giving them a run for their money now.
[/quote]
Admitting the guy actually is chancellor would mean he admits to the fact that he has fail allies. He will keep denying it Hizzeh.