Celestial Being Statement

[quote name='Gingervites' timestamp='1293835622' post='2559583']
2 man alliance now :smug:
[/quote]

Guilty as Charged :blush:

WC you have my respect... as I said in the DOW thread...nothing personal...im just having a mid-game crisis and need to rediscover this place from a different perspective,

Good luck to everyone! :v:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1293836909' post='2559607']
WarriorConcept is not now, nor has he been for a very long time, a "secret".
[/quote]

I'm just a random unknown stop this nonsense :P

Happy new year regardless bro, been around here a few years with you. Let's have some fun again like the old days.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1293837005' post='2559609']
I'm just a random unknown stop this nonsense :P

Happy new year regardless bro, been around here a few years with you. Let's have some fun again like the old days.
[/quote]

I'd say you've already beat me to the punch. :awesome:

Happy New Years to yourself as well.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1293836909' post='2559607']
WarriorConcept is not now, nor has he been for a very long time, a "secret".
[/quote]

I'd be willing to bet that majority of Planet Bob's rulers under the 2 year mark have not heard of WC. He is one of the most competent alliance rulers on Digiterra.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1293837888' post='2559623']
I'd be willing to bet that majority of Planet Bob's rulers under the 2 year mark have not heard of WC. He is one of the most competent alliance rulers on Digiterra.
[/quote]
You forgot to shake your fist and bemoan the existence of "hip-hop" while saying that.

Damn kids.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1293838033' post='2559625']
You forgot to shake your fist and bemoan the existence of "hip-hop" while saying that.

Damn kids.
[/quote]

Aye, I have been taking a "How To Talk Like The Younger Generation" class. However, once and awhile I'll slip-up when looking at the little hoodlums.

Edited by Kevanovia

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1293837888' post='2559623']
[/quote]

Longer than that. I hadn't heard of him at all until he started Celestial Being, and I pay attention to politics (always have). I'm 2 years and 6 months old. For all I know, he's always been anti-raiding...although that's obviously not what people say.

Sorry all - but some of you are far older than you think :P

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1293838624' post='2559637']
Longer than that. I hadn't heard of him at all until he started Celestial Being, and I pay attention to politics (always have). I'm 2 years and 6 months old. For all I know, he's always been anti-raiding...although that's obviously not what people say.

Sorry all - but some of you are far older than you think :P
[/quote]
He's famous for his time in \m/, that alone should say something about his former raiding persuasion. And I'm just shy of two years myself and am at least generally aware of his achievements and alliance history; then again, I kinda make it my job to know these things. :v: