Confusion

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293751416' post='2558666']
bunch of stuff
[/quote]

I would respond in depth to your post, but quite simply, its really not worth my time to debate against your poor arguments. Seriously, where did G-6 come up with you, when Confusion started an alliance, did he seriously set out to gather the most horrible posters he could find? No offense, but that is definitely as it would appear.

If you'd read, perhaps you would have seen that I am [u]not[/u] a member of the Warriors, I would hope that this oversight is a result of your disregard for reading the thread instead of just not being able to read.

Also, one has to appreciate how you use the word 'pathetic' in virtually every post you have made recently, but you know, your going to have to back that claim up with convincing evidence if you expect people to take you at your word. I think if we count through the G-6 comments in regards to something that a tW member has said, in excess of 95% of them would be centered around arguments of 'your pathetic', 'stop crying', or 'you mad'. I don't know what to expect, except perhaps a little originality.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293752626' post='2558689']
I would respond in depth to your post, but quite simply, its really not worth my time to debate against your poor arguments. Seriously, where did G-6 come up with you, when Confusion started an alliance, did he seriously set out to gather the most horrible posters he could find? No offense, but that is definitely as it would appear.

If you'd read, perhaps you would have seen that I am [u]not[/u] a member of the Warriors, I would hope that this oversight is a result of your disregard for reading the thread instead of just not being able to read.

Also, one has to appreciate how you use the word 'pathetic' in virtually every post you have made recently, but you know, your going to have to back that claim up with convincing evidence if you expect people to take you at your word. I think if we count through the G-6 comments in regards to something that a tW member has said, in excess of 95% of them would be centered around arguments of 'your pathetic', 'stop crying', or 'you mad'. I don't know what to expect, except perhaps a little originality.
[/quote]

you mean like your originality of bandwagoning in on Clash's whole "they signed a treaty bawwwww" argument or the whole "they are bigger than us" argument? seriously, you are talking of originality when you don't seem to be anything other than a Clash parrot?

if you wish to be not taken for a member of Warriors then don't vehemently defend them as you are. it appears that coming in here and repeating everything that Clash says is all you know how to do.

one has to appreciate how it appears you have no original thought whatsoever in your head other than to insult others, state that you won't bother refuting anything because "you don't need to", or state you are in fact not a member of Warriors. if you did not repeat the same 2 arguments over and over and over and over and over just after Clash repeats them over and over and over and over and over then maybe you would see us come up with more originality. the reason we state you are crying is because you give every appearance of doing just that. what is even worse about you is that at least Clash has a reason to cry. it is his alliance who got hit. you don't even have a reason to cry but are doing so anyways. what are you some sort of sympathy crier?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293756212' post='2558748']
you mean like your originality of bandwagoning in on Clash's whole "they signed a treaty bawwwww" argument or the whole "they are bigger than us" argument? seriously, you are talking of originality when you don't seem to be anything other than a Clash parrot?

if you wish to be not taken for a member of Warriors then don't vehemently defend them as you are. it appears that coming in here and repeating everything that Clash says is all you know how to do.

one has to appreciate how it appears you have no original thought whatsoever in your head other than to insult others, state that you won't bother refuting anything because "you don't need to", or state you are in fact not a member of Warriors. if you did not repeat the same 2 arguments over and over and over and over and over just after Clash repeats them over and over and over and over and over then maybe you would see us come up with more originality. the reason we state you are crying is because you give every appearance of doing just that. what is even worse about you is that at least Clash has a reason to cry. it is his alliance who got hit. you don't even have a reason to cry but are doing so anyways. what are you some sort of sympathy crier?
[/quote]

He's a former member of the Warriors, as in a few days ago former, Don't mind him. It just isn't worth it.

Confusion.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293751416' post='2558666']
the difference is, G-6 would be having a blast regardless and not come on here crying like little girls.
[/quote]

Thats not true one bit. You signed a treaty to hide from a war so you could prepare, you knew was coming. If we came after you which we would have:

1. Confusion would baww curbstomp for the whole thread like he did in every one of our war threads.
2. We would have 5 alliances on us in the matter of minutes.

Thats not the definition of having a blast just to let you know.

We point out facts and you guys get to repeat the same dribble to the point of your mad, your pathetic and stop whining. Come up with something new please When have ever posting opinions been whining. I mean come on. I have stayed out of this thread for the reason, its the same stuff over and over. Hypocrisy at its best.

Also I must ask the question:

Why couldn't you do this yourself? (Because well dogbite wanted to [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img])

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1293758770' post='2558775']
Thats not true one bit. You signed a treaty to hide from a war so you could prepare, you knew was coming. If we came after you which we would have:

1. Confusion would baww curbstomp for the whole thread like he did in every one of our war threads.

We point out facts and you guys get to repeat the same dribble to the point of your mad, your pathetic and stop whining. Come up with something new please When have ever posting opinions been whining. I mean come on. I have stayed out of this thread for the reason, its the same stuff over and over. Hypocrisy at its best.

Why couldn't you do this yourself? (Because well dogbite wanted to [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img])
[/quote]

I remember a very big game Warriors talked last round about [i]many[/i] people and alliances. Remember when I said you reap what you sow. Well it's time. The top warriors went post after post on how people weren't a threat and basically preached how they were superior. WAPA was included to an extent on this with RE and the whole "force them to change AA's to toga girls." Confusion posted several times to advising you guys to watch the threats you throw and to be careful but you bluntly ignored him because your narcissistic ways of being the "best" drove your pride factor over the top. You blinded yourselves thinking you were safe.

As for curbstomp, every successful blitz is a curb stomp. We had amazing coordination and it shows. A lot of hard work by Confusion/Dogbite and others put G-6 where it is and helped coordinate such an elite blitz. But this isn't a stat war and you have to understand that. It's not our fault your stats were lower than ours. If you threaten alliances/people and they come knocking on your door, you better be prepared.

And I felt on terms of likeness in combat, the 2v2 setup was extremely close. However, I think most of us were expecting to knock your door down in the blitz. Not crumble your house. Things like this and the fact that Spartan War Games merged into us are unforeseen events that make wars real. Not so cold and calculated with stats and fairness. Unless you pull a bloody dragon out of your hat I'm afraid we did a number on you that really put the war largely in our favor.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1293761406' post='2558806']
I remember a very big game Warriors talked last round about [i]many[/i] people and alliances. Remember when I said you reap what you sow. Well it's time. The top warriors went post after post on how people weren't a threat and basically preached how they were superior. WAPA was included to an extent on this with RE and the whole "force them to change AA's to toga girls." Confusion posted several times to advising you guys to watch the threats you throw and to be careful but you bluntly ignored him because your narcissistic ways of being the "best" drove your pride factor over the top. You blinded yourselves thinking you were safe.

As for curbstomp, every successful blitz is a curb stomp. We had amazing coordination and it shows. A lot of hard work by Confusion/Dogbite and others put G-6 where it is and helped coordinate such an elite blitz. But this isn't a stat war and you have to understand that. It's not our fault your stats were lower than ours. If you threaten alliances/people and they come knocking on your door, you better be prepared.

And I felt on terms of likeness in combat, the 2v2 setup was extremely close. However, I think most of us were expecting to knock your door down in the blitz. Not crumble your house. Things like this and the fact that Spartan War Games merged into us are unforeseen events that make wars real. Not so cold and calculated with stats and fairness. Unless you pull a bloody dragon out of your hat I'm afraid we did a number on you that really put the war largely in our favor.
[/quote]

Yeah, and that stuff is still in effect better stay in an alliance for a while. Where the big bad wolf can't come get you. And Operation Toga Girl is now in effect [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img] [/sarcasm]

I'd also like to say that this was't about the reason we threatened you can go to a big alliance and bam thats over with. Its Confusion and his grudge with us, in which we always fight bicker and moan at one another thats a constant in this game. I don't expect anything different round in and round out.

It wasn't unforseen to anyone don't give me that, I love this excuse, I've heard it all day. If you have a fully IRC active alliance with a bunch of people that are on each and every blitz how is it hard to beat anyone down? Its not. Especially an alliance that was un prepared as, we didn't think anyone would cross the loophole and all our targets were as such signed into the treaty. We got caught with our pants down.

You didn't need RE at all and G-6 has admitted that to me.

Also thank you for a real response because the others are getting on my nerves. I agree this was to put us in a hole or whatever the personal reasons behind it were. I just don't agree with how you did it. I mean you can construe that as bawwing. But the fact is you didn't need RE looking at your blitz and going against the treaty you signed no matter how big of a loophole there is isn't the way I would have done it.

But to each their own and alls fair in love and war right?

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1293758770' post='2558775']

[/quote]

i was not around for a long while so i have no clue about the past, nor do i care so much about it. All i have seen is what is going on now which is Clash crying and weeping and you guys continuously posting about how G-6 signed a treaty to not attack certain other alliances of which Warriors was not on said list.

those are also facts, which ya'll bawww and cry over. for me, i would be having a blast. i would honestly fight against having any other alliance join in as from what i can see, Warriors are a paper tiger and are absolutely not a threat whatsoever to G-6, even if ya'll had attacked us. The worst that has been done to me by the Warriors is making my shirt all wet as ya'll cry all over my shoulder.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293769187' post='2558912']
i was not around for a long while so i have no clue about the past, nor do i care so much about it. All i have seen is what is going on now which is Clash crying and weeping and you guys continuously posting about how G-6 signed a treaty to not attack certain other alliances of which Warriors was not on said list.

those are also facts, which ya'll bawww and cry over. for me, i would be having a blast. i would honestly fight against having any other alliance join in as from what i can see, Warriors are a paper tiger and are absolutely not a threat whatsoever to G-6, even if ya'll had attacked us. The worst that has been done to me by the Warriors is making my shirt all wet as ya'll cry all over my shoulder.
[/quote]

The past is what sets precedent for the future so keep being ignorant.

Now, onto my post. Ok what you construe as bawwing is pathetic. Its opinions, get over [b]our[/b] opinions. You can argue about opinions you can argue about stats. But come on, all you guys do is say "we whine" or "were pathetic" or "u mad"... its stupid, it has no content and is leading away from the real reason we are actually posting. Its half the thread and yes Im talking about you because you add to it.

Did you need RE? No. Did you need to sign the treaty because you were afraid of an attack from us and wanted to prepare more? Yes I have talked about this with G-6 and those are the answers I've gotten. So keep going please because you are making yourself look ridiculous.

Please feel free to say were whining some more it will only solidify my point.

good god, I was going to post on this thread, and forgot what I was going to say after having read 8 pages that magically sprang up within 14 hours.

Oh, I remember.

What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.

-->it's truuuuuee!!

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1293769808' post='2558922']

Now, onto my post. Ok what you construe as bawwing is pathetic. Its opinions, get over [b]our[/b] opinions. You can argue about opinions you can argue about stats. But come on, all you guys do is say "we whine" or "were pathetic" or "u mad"... its stupid, it has no content and is leading away from the real reason we are actually posting. Its half the thread and yes Im talking about you because you add to it.

Did you need RE? No. Did you need to sign the treaty because you were afraid of an attack from us and wanted to prepare more? Yes I have talked about this with G-6 and those are the answers I've gotten. So keep going please because you are making yourself look ridiculous.

[/quote]

You should take a break from OWF... Go coordinate something, anything... Stop using the truce argument, those who support Warriors will do it no matter what, and those who support G-6 and RE will do so no matter what. Stop going around in circles. We (G-6) entered a fight and picked up the gun which was at the doorstep. You can't blame us for taking advantage of the situation and being strategic. You know very well Warriors was most likely going to target G-6 at some point, We did it first, Get. Over. It. If this was the other way around, you wouldn't be so 'mad'.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1293770173' post='2558930']
good god, I was going to post on this thread, and forgot what I was going to say after having read 8 pages that magically sprang up within 14 hours.

Oh, I remember.

What is called a "French kiss" in the English speaking world is known as an "English kiss" in France.

-->it's truuuuuee!!
[/quote]

And of those 8 pages this is probably the post that makes the most sense :P

Who is up for another 8 pages of bickering before noon tomorrow?

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1293770400' post='2558937']
Now that I look, G-6 and RE have pulled off quite an impressive attack. Next time we fight, I hope the Warriors and WAPA can be the blitzers and match it.
[/quote]
i think we hit well. To well,i asked for peace. Said lets end this war is uneven now. But TW says its a fight to the death. All G-6 members have been cleared to go and send nukes. I ask TW one more time before update to end this war. There is much round left,think of your members. This is not the war i wanted to fight.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1293772225' post='2558965']
And of those 8 pages this is probably the post that makes the most sense :P

Who is up for another 8 pages of bickering before noon tomorrow?
[/quote]

I'm down.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1293769808' post='2558922']

[/quote]

so i give my opinion and it is whining. you give yours and it is an opinion. hypocrite much?

as for the past- why should i care about the past. to my knowledge TE has no past beyond the round we are in. If you wish to carry a grudge over from Round 12 or 1 or 10 or whatever that is your issue. i don't care about any other round other than the current one because i don't need to know the past rounds. They don't matter and those who make them matter are the ones who are making TE more and more like SE, with grudges and crap like that.

where did i say anything about RE? nowhere. Why did we sign a treaty- i have no clue. i was told we were gonna be signing the treaty and we did. then i was told we were gonna be hitting tW and WAPA so i prepared. this is TE. whining over war is what is done in SE not here. you and others in tW have infested the OWF with your tears. yes, you can state your opinions and all that, but to me it is all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!

grow a pair and stop complaining that you got hit.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293774304' post='2559001']
so i give my opinion and it is whining. you give yours and it is an opinion. hypocrite much?

as for the past- why should i care about the past. to my knowledge TE has no past beyond the round we are in. If you wish to carry a grudge over from Round 12 or 1 or 10 or whatever that is your issue. i don't care about any other round other than the current one because i don't need to know the past rounds. They don't matter and those who make them matter are the ones who are making TE more and more like SE, with grudges and crap like that.

where did i say anything about RE? nowhere. Why did we sign a treaty- i have no clue. i was told we were gonna be signing the treaty and we did. then i was told we were gonna be hitting tW and WAPA so i prepared. this is TE. whining over war is what is done in SE not here. you and others in tW have infested the OWF with your tears. yes, you can state your opinions and all that, but to me it is all waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I WANT MY MOMMY!!!!!

grow a pair and stop complaining that you got hit.
[/quote]

When did I say you were whining?

And when did I complain?

Just stating fact.

Now good day sir. You have fun posting the same stuff like I said you would.

Just for clarification purposes, in case this hasn't been addressed.

The Warriors have received 2 White Peace Offers, Both were promptly rejected.

We're not interested in an Alliance-Wide Tech Raid, which is what this has turned into. The Warriors and (or) WAPA may acquire peace easily, all they have to do is ask.

Anyways, I just wanted to get that out of the way...So yes, White Peace is on the table for whenever they want it.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1293784946' post='2559138']
Just for clarification purposes, in case this hasn't been addressed.

The Warriors have received 2 White Peace Offers, Both were promptly rejected.

We're not interested in an Alliance-Wide Tech Raid, which is what this has turned into. The Warriors and (or) WAPA may acquire peace easily, all they have to do is ask.

Anyways, I just wanted to get that out of the way...So yes, White Peace is on the table for whenever they want it.

Confusion.
[/quote]

Point of clarification: Clash has been AFK all night, and only Clash can rule on accepting offer(s) of White Peace. Dogbite, your offer was sincere and I appreciate that. As for Confusion, I sat on IRC all night and never ran across any such offer; not in tW's chan, at least. This is the first I've heard of any G-6 offer of White Peace.

Regardless, any such offers could not have been rejected, neither flatly or promptly, since Clash was not here to rule on the matter.

[quote name='Machanidas' timestamp='1293792300' post='2559174']
Point of clarification: Clash has been AFK all night, and only Clash can rule on accepting offer(s) of White Peace. Dogbite, your offer was sincere and I appreciate that. As for Confusion, I sat on IRC all night and never ran across any such offer; not in tW's chan, at least. This is the first I've heard of any G-6 offer of White Peace.

Regardless, any such offers could not have been rejected, neither flatly or promptly, since Clash was not here to rule on the matter.
[/quote]

When I said peace was offered, I was referring to Dogbites offer. He and I are Co-Kings of G-6, he told me he offered white peace and you didn't take it.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

What I find funny is the G-1 guy hitting me used a nuke, when I was already below 300 infra and have zero money and in no way shape or form to hit back. But he still wastes a nuke on me LAWL. Come on, you really should have kept it for someone that may be able to hurt you. It was a nice update blitz. Now I get to re-roll and continue to hit RE for the rest of the round. :awesome: