An Announcement from G-6 & Roman Empire

Confusion

[quote name='Lord Klusman' timestamp='1293722701' post='2558290']Clash you knew Half of the TE world was just itching for the plump opportunity to get back at the warriors for all the times you put them in anarchy, and this is how they chose to do it.[/quote]
Yepp. That it is.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny I was going to give you praise Clash from earlier in this thread when you said let the talking happen on the field but wow there is a lot of crying going on. If y'all did this to another AA you would be praising each other looking at how many you anarchied and all that hoopla. Boohoo the top AA in TE took an ass whoopin dust yourselves off and be what you say your are a Warrior.

[quote name='Vukland' timestamp='1293723534' post='2558295']If y'all did this to another AA you would be praising each other looking at how many you anarchied and all that hoopla.[/quote]
I posted the stats, they are right up there. They reflect the early battlefield. I post stats in every war we have ever picked as well. The ones from last round's war on TPC were very different and very even, across the tiers and everything else. If we pick an even fight or even an up-declare and do well, that's one thing.

We have NEVER picked a war like this before.
I don't think it's crying to point it out.

Edited by Clash

As always, another war thread has become a crying and bickering area for everyone involved. Hell it wouldnt be the OWF with out it :rolleyes:

This is probably a bad idea but I may as well put out my 2 cents on the issue and end up offending everybody.

First off, and strangely enough, I am going to have to tentatively back up the warriors on the whole ghost issue (if that is still even being talked about six pages into this thread :P ). Sure the guy may have been on their AA for a few days, but it is entirely possible that he still could have been a ghost without them catching him within that time frame. I remember back when RE was number 1 and the largest alliance on Steve, we had a hell of a lot of ghosts too. People see that you are the top alliance, and that by a fair margin you outnumber the next largest alliance, and people swarm thinking they can sit on your AA without having to join or do anything.

Besides, if the guy was only wearing the Warriors AA for four or five days, thats not really that much time to find and then boot a ghost, since after all you cant just remove the AA from their nation - they have to take that off themselves. So you find them, message them to get off, wait a day or two or however long you give them to comply, then attack or however your alliances handles ghosts. It wasn't very easy getting ghosts off our AA within 3 days (the time frame we gave a nation to respond before attacking them) in Rome, and we have a program that can find ghosts.

So while it could very well have been an actual warriors nation trying to stir up trouble between G-6 and RE, it also could have been a legitimate ghost too.

Moving on, the whole "you guys were in the truce which gave you an unfair advantage over us" argument is pretty lame and doesn't really hold much water as far as I see it. Did being apart of the holiday truce give G-6 an advantage by allowing them time to prepare without worrying about being attacked? Absolutely. But was it unfair to the warriors? If you think about it the warriors could have easily joined this treaty - which only lasts about a week, with very little required of the signors anyway - and had that same advantage. They, like ourselves in RE, decided not to join for whatever reason, and good for them. But they could have easily joined nonetheless, so that same advantage that G-6 got was always open to them. Its like going to go fight somebody, and then seeing that both of you have a weapon lying at your feat you can use. G-6 picked it up, the warriors didn't. Both had the option, so the advantage G-6 got can hardly be considered unfair.

And finally I have to give props to WAPA for taking this whole thing like men here and on the battlefield. o/

/end rant. Ok now that I have successfully offended both sides, let the trolling begin! ;)

I'll take a moment to address the ghost issue.

I am the person who has historically been responsible for monitoring the Warriors roster and assessing the situations of ghosts. As you may or may not know (depending on how bright you are, I'm guessing not very) there was a major holiday recently, and some of us have done things to celebrate that, such as go and see family, myself included.

[OOC]While visiting family, I am not able to dedicate as much time to getting online and keeping things up-to-date[/OOC]. That would explain why we did not know about him.

RE is still a terrible alliance, I'm always amused at how you are always looking to tag along with somebody so that we don't stomp you yet again. As for G-6, seriously, an alliance led by Confusion? Its pathetic of you to hide behind that truce, we didn't sign it because we had no intentions to attack anybody prior to the new year, but we were not particularly scared of being attacked. Quite frankly, we were indifferent to the truce, but for G-6 to use the line of 'we can attack you but nobody else can attack us', well that is entirely up to par for the stupid things that Confusion is known for.

To the members of G-6, Bravo, on being a member of a horrible alliance led by horrible people. With time, you will understand exactly what I'm talking about.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293728360' post='2558344']

I am the person who has historically been responsible for monitoring the Warriors roster and assessing the situations of ghosts. As you may or may not know (depending on how bright you are, I'm guessing not very) there was a major holiday recently, and some of us have done things to celebrate that, such as go and see family, myself included.

[OOC]While visiting family, I am not able to dedicate as much time to getting online and keeping things up-to-date[/OOC]. That would explain why we did not know about him.

RE is still a terrible alliance, I'm always amused at how you are always looking to tag along with somebody so that we don't stomp you yet again. As for G-6, seriously, an alliance led by Confusion? Its pathetic of you to hide behind that truce, we didn't sign it because we had no intentions to attack anybody prior to the new year, but we were not particularly scared of being attacked. Quite frankly, we were indifferent to the truce, but for G-6 to use the line of 'we can attack you but nobody else can attack us', well that is entirely up to par for the stupid things that Confusion is known for.

To the members of G-6, Bravo, on being a member of a horrible alliance led by horrible people. With time, you will understand exactly what I'm talking about.
[/quote]

You mad? It's just TE....... Were not terrible people just because you're butthurt about being attacked.

Edited by Mussolini the Great

[quote name='Mussolini the Great' timestamp='1293729843' post='2558356']
You mad?
[/quote]

What would lead you to conclude that?

I assume that you must have thought long and hard for what you were going to say, and the fact that all you came up with was "You mad?" is disappointing to say the least. Confusion and his originality must be wearing off on you.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293694182' post='2558098']
Oh yeah I agree with part of that.
Hiding safely behind the cease-fire so you could attack others.
[/quote]

yes, clearly we are hiding. Any alliance not on that list is more than capable of hitting us. Wow, such logic...

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293694947' post='2558106']
Oh I dont much care about that. You guys put out a great blitz against alliances that thought there wasn't going to be any wars before the first. You hid behind a cease-fire treaty that made sure you wouldn't get attacked yourselves, so you could sucker-punch us. All's fair in love and war right? But let's not pretend anything else was fair. It's easy to get off to a good start when you have every advantage.
[/quote]

so you don't sign the treaty and then expect no one to attack you? again, such logic is amazing. and again, alliances that did not sign said treaty are more than free to attack us. for someone who does not care so much, i have never seen so many tears.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293695430' post='2558118']
We will.
[/quote]

Then stop crying so much over being attacked. You are making your alliance look more like crybabies than Warriors.

[quote name='Room21' timestamp='1293703324' post='2558178']
Clash,

[img]http://filesmelt.com/dl/kim-jong-il-twn80x80animated.gif[/img]
[/quote]

i don't get that. i don't think the person in the image would be crying as much as Clash is. this is more of how i picture Clash right now:

[img]http://tjsullivan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/crying-baby.jpeg[/img]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293730763' post='2558365']
so you don't sign the treaty and then expect no one to attack you? again, such logic is amazing. and again, alliances that did not sign said treaty are more than free to attack us. for someone who does not care so much, i have never seen so many tears.
[/quote]

So you sign the treaty and ignore the spirit of it?

tW didn't sign the truce, so what? You signed the truce, and assumed that it was one way. If your going to enjoy the benefits of not being attacked over the holiday season and then hit somebody over the holiday season just because they didn't sign the truce, well it just doesn't make sense. You wouldn't see tW complaining if it was somebody who hadn't signed the truce.

Its pathetic, even more so that you'd hide behind it once you went on the offensive. But I wouldn't expect you to understand even the smallest bit of logic.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293719738' post='2558280']
Lets post current numbers, according to in-game stats :)

tW (Last Updated: 12/30/2010 8:24:31 AM): 104 nations, 143,733totns, 1382 avgns, 0 nations over 2600ns
WAPA (Last Updated: 12/30/2010 8:32:08 AM): 24 nations, 35,476totns, 1478 avgns, 0 nations over [b]2200[/b]ns
Totals: 128 nations, 179,209totns, 0 nations over 2600ns

G-6 (Last Updated: 12/30/2010 8:27:15 AM ): 70 nations, 145,252 totns, 2075avgns, 22 nations over 2600ns
RE (Last Updated: 12/30/2010 8:29:07 AM): 59 nations, 106,948totns, 1814avgns, 10 nations over 2600ns
Totals: 129 nations, 252,200totns, 34 nations over 2600ns

See, I think these numbers count too. Perhaps even the most. After all they are right NOW, a mere 8+ hours after the war started, not whenever Confusion decides to take his stats from. They accurately reflect war build-up, plus of course that great blitz as well.

You guys really should win this, with all those advantages.
Is this the only kind of war you know how to fight?
[/quote]

Dude, you seriously need to change your sig cuz the whole "You like war? Be a Warrior" thing is obviously a lie. it should be "You like crying? Be a tW as we are Warriors at crying our eyes out"

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293728360' post='2558344']

[/quote]

wait G-6 who is currently stomping on Warriors like ya'll be bugs are the horrible alliance? The Warriors who appear to have 2 leaders who are little girls and cry over everything possible? Frankly, no one was hitting ya'll prior to us. you could have had just as good of stats as G-6 does. you did not. that obviously shows who the better alliance is. The fact that we were in a truce means nothing as it was not like Warriors just came out of war. ya'll just came out of peace just like G-6.

all this crying by you and Clash over the treaty is total bs as The Warriors were not at war and could have worked on their stats. the fact that ya'll had such crappy stats is not our fault in the least. it is strictly Warriors fault and particular blame lies with the leaders who obviously do not have the skill required to have their alliance gain better stats while sitting in a peaceful situation.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293730551' post='2558360']
What would lead you to conclude that?

I assume that you must have thought long and hard for what you were going to say, and the fact that all you came up with was "You mad?" is disappointing to say the least. Confusion and his originality must be wearing off on you.
[/quote]

Cool story, Ayatholla Brohmini.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293731100' post='2558370']

tW didn't sign the truce, so what? You signed the truce, and assumed that it was one way. If your going to enjoy the benefits of not being attacked over the holiday season and then hit somebody over the holiday season just because they didn't sign the truce, well it just doesn't make sense. You wouldn't see tW complaining if it was somebody who hadn't signed the truce.

Its pathetic, even more so that you'd hide behind it once you went on the offensive. But I wouldn't expect you to understand even the smallest bit of logic.
[/quote]

obviously you did not read the treaty or did not understand it at all. the spirit was that those who signed would not attack those who signed. if you were not a signatory, well you gained nothing from the treaty. you are trying to derive a whole other meaning of the treaty than there was simply to make us look bad because a smaller alliance is currently stomping the crap out of your pathetic and obviously whiny alliance.

from the sounds of it, all tW knows how to do is cry like babies. so i would most assuredly be expecting you and Clash to come up with as many excuses about why your alliance, despite being #1 is nothing more than a paper tiger that crumbles completely in the face of war.

but i wouldn't expect you to act like a true warrior or any such. maybe ya'll should talk to WAPA about what it means to truly be a warrior.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293731100' post='2558370']

You wouldn't see tW complaining if it was somebody who hadn't signed the truce.
[/quote]

You seem to complain quite a bit about RE even though we never signed that treaty. You may not think what G-6 did with the treaty was honorable - and you are free to believe that, honor is a relative concept and I wont try to tell you what to think about peoples actions - but you have to admit that technically it was legal, and not entirely "unfair" as I pointed out in my last post.

[quote] I assume that you must have thought long and hard for what you were going to say, and the fact that all you came up with was "You mad?" is disappointing to say the least. Confusion and his originality must be wearing off on you. [/quote]

He may not have had what you would consider a way with words, but at least he isnt being super buthurt and pissy all over these forums. At first when people were complaining about tW whining in this thread, I wasn't inclined to see it that way - clash was just presenting the stats and making arguments about the situation as he saw it. It may not be what people on our side think, but whatever. Now, with you degenerating into insults, personal attacks, and generally rude comments, I am inclined to agree with those people.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293731467' post='2558380']
obviously you did not read the treaty or did not understand it at all. the spirit was that those who signed would not attack those who signed. if you were not a signatory, well you gained nothing from the treaty. you are trying to derive a whole other meaning of the treaty than there was simply to make us look bad because a smaller alliance is currently stomping the crap out of your pathetic and obviously whiny alliance.

from the sounds of it, all tW knows how to do is cry like babies. so i would most assuredly be expecting you and Clash to come up with as many excuses about why your alliance, despite being #1 is nothing more than a paper tiger that crumbles completely in the face of war.

but i wouldn't expect you to act like a true warrior or any such. maybe ya'll should talk to WAPA about what it means to truly be a warrior.
[/quote]

I read the treaty, and obviously there is a difference between the letter of an agreement and the spirit of an agreement. Its possible to violate one without violating another.

And yet again with the 'crying like babies' argument. Please, come up with something new, if you can. (but for the record, I'm not going to be holding my breath for it.)

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1293731509' post='2558381']
You seem to complain quite a bit about RE even though we never signed that treaty. You may not think what G-6 did with the treaty was honorable - and you are free to believe that, honor is a relative concept and I wont try to tell you what to think about peoples actions - but you have to admit that technically it was legal, and not entirely "unfair" as I pointed out in my last post.

He may not have had what you would consider a way with words, but at least he isnt being super buthurt and pissy all over these forums. At first when people were complaining about tW whining in this thread, I wasn't inclined to see it that way - clash was just presenting the stats and making arguments about the situation as he saw it. It may not be what people on our side think, but whatever. Now, with you degenerating into insults, personal attacks, and generally rude comments, I am inclined to agree with those people.
[/quote]

Legal yes, but congruent with the spirit of the agreement? Thats questionable, I would say no.

For your other comments, do some research, you'll learn that I am not at this time a member of the Warriors. Degenerating into insults, personal attacks, and rude comments has never been my intent, I have simply aimed to proclaim the truth for what I see it, but obviously you and I don't see it the same.

Ok, just one quick note about a BR post i saw.

[00:53] <%KOwens06[BB]> Once you stop the grudge Ill stop the f******* with you guys
[00:53] <%ADude[NPO]> its not a grudge
[00:53] <%ADude[NPO]> i don't carry any
[00:53] <%KOwens06[BB]> Yeah cause 4 wars in 3 rounds isn't
[00:54] <%ADude[NPO]> you didn't sign the truce
[00:54] <%KOwens06[BB]> Your sure following Confusion
[00:54] <%ADude[NPO]> i wanted a war

that is it, i don't hold any. Believe me or not i don't really care at this point.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1293732058' post='2558387']

Degenerating into insults, personal attacks, and rude comments has never been my intent, I have simply aimed to proclaim the truth for what I see it, but obviously you and I don't see it the same.
[/quote]

Right, so saying we are a terrible alliance, badmouthing confusion, and coming into our public IRC channel and telling us we should disband in a very vulgar and offensive manner is telling the truth as you see it? Good to know.

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1293732134' post='2558388']
Ok, just one quick note about a BR post i saw.

[00:53] <%KOwens06[BB]> Once you stop the grudge Ill stop the f******* with you guys
[00:53] <%ADude[NPO]> its not a grudge
[00:53] <%ADude[NPO]> i don't carry any
[00:53] <%KOwens06[BB]> Yeah cause 4 wars in 3 rounds isn't
[00:54] <%ADude[NPO]> you didn't sign the truce
[00:54] <%KOwens06[BB]> Your sure following Confusion
[00:54] <%ADude[NPO]> i wanted a war

that is it, i don't hold any. Believe me or not i don't really care at this point.
[/quote]
Heh.. certainly seems like you hold a grudge (whether you do or not). I suppose trying to piggyback into war is really the only thing that gives RE a chance to not be totally decimated, though, so it's definitely a good strategic move.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1293732301' post='2558391']
Right, so saying we are a terrible alliance, badmouthing confusion, and typing the following in our IRC channel is telling the truth as you see it? Good to know.
[/quote]

Well, I've fought your alliance on several occasions, and I have never particularly been impressed. As for confusion, I have a general dislike of him, my opinions of him are my own, they are subjective, but that does not mean they are illegitimate or unfair.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1293732416' post='2558394']
Heh.. certainly seems like you hold a grudge (whether you do or not). I suppose trying to piggyback into war is really the only thing that gives RE a chance to not be totally decimated, though, so it's definitely a good strategic move.
[/quote]

like i said, think what you want i don't care.