• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mussolini the Great' timestamp='1293733301' post='2558403']
Heh. Lines being drawn, ect.
[/quote]

Good Alliances

[Fill AA in here]

G-6

Ah, I can't wait for Confusion to blow this thing up. Like a G-6, I predict the AA to go down in flames. (/corny joke)

Ok so what i got out from this...

1. Clash is mad and butt-hurt so hes crying :P <3
2. You should have known this was coming because there was only a couple AA's that didnt sign the peace treaty, so stop crying yea?
3. o/ war.

I'm just in it for the fighting, I don't care who's running the alliance or the reason for the fighting (does there need to be one?) and the wording of the cease-fire ment that there was nothing preventing an attack on an alliance who didn't sign.

Just get on with the fighting, too much drama :gag:

Ah stelios, nice horns you have there. It ain't crying if it's the truth. When ANYONE gets massively down-declared or cheap shotted I have always pointed it out. That includes when OP hit DF a couple rounds ago, when TPC hit TFK/TFD last round, and it includes this one. We have NEVER pulled as cheap as move as this one was. RE seems to try it all the time though :P

We didn't sign the ceasefire because we thought it was kind of a weak move, to let others protect you. We still respected the intent of it. It's a "cease fire," it's not that hard of a phrase. I suppose we shouldn't have trusted y'all to have any honor about it though. Just because it's not the kind of move we'd have made, doesn't mean others can't right? Everyone plays the game the way they want to. We saw how Abyss plays it last round, should have expected the same kind of thing from G-6 this round - it's the same kind of alliance.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293730763' post='2558365']
yes, clearly we are hiding. Any alliance not on that list is more than capable of hitting us. Wow, such logic...[/quote]
Let's just address this one, the rest is lamer. Any alliance hitting you while you were on the list gets dogpiled by EVERYONE on the list. You were nice and safe and cozy there, protected by everyone else. That's just the truth whether it's ugly or not. When I say you were hiding behind it, against the spirit of it - well, you WERE.

I remember you coming begging to me back when I was in TPF and you were in ODN, over something just like this when you got hit by CTA. I helped you out and got you peace. We wont do that for our friends this time, and at no point have we said we would. This was a cheap move and a pretty big under-declare, and that's OK really, right? It's TE, and like SE it's got it's got so many huggers and/or curbstompers around it reeks these days. But let's just call it what it was honestly.

I love how one group of people always resort to "you're crying, stop crying".

"You caught us by surprise with an update strike"
"stop crying"
"You outnumber us quite significantly"
"stop crying"
"Didn't you sign a christmas ceasefire treaty?"
"stop crying"
"I've done all my assorted attacks today"
"stop crying"
"I need to go to the toilet"
"stop crying"
"I've been greivously wounded by a polar bear"
"stop crying"

etc. etc.

I just wish they'd use an actual comeback.

[quote name='bunnet' timestamp='1293692495' post='2558067']
Nice blitz men. Well and trully caught with the breeks at the ankles :D
[/quote]

I expected the posts in this thread to be like this lol :P

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293719738' post='2558280']
Lets post current numbers, according to in-game stats :)

See, I think these numbers count too. Perhaps even the most. After all they are right NOW, a mere 8+ hours after the war started, not whenever Confusion decides to take his stats from. They accurately reflect war build-up, plus of course that great blitz as well.

You guys really should win this, with all those advantages.
Is this the only kind of war you know how to fight?
[/quote]

I like how you constantly are bringing up the stats when earlier you posted how upset you were when we presented our own stats (and btw said "who gives a crap" cause i guess you totally don't care about the stats after all) :

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293693577' post='2558089']
Your stats are from wayyyy early. Yepp, more total ns even before build-up and higher avg ns. You did have 9 nations and 30,000 more ns added between the stats you give and when you went to war Confusion. Leaving that out won't change it, so let's not lie by omission about it k?

Who give a frickin' crap anyways though.
Onwards to war.
[/quote]

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293734116' post='2558416']
Let's just address this one, the rest is lamer. Any alliance hitting you while you were on the list gets dogpiled by EVERYONE on the list. You were nice and safe and cozy there, protected by everyone else. That's just the truth whether it's ugly or not. When I say you were hiding behind it, against the spirit of it - well, you WERE.[/quote]

First off, we aren't hiding behind any treaty, as we have withdrawn from it, second the treaty itself just says, alliances within the treaty cannot attack one another, and alliances that attack a treaty member will get "squashed like a bug" but oh wait, nothing about outward aggression! You're own fault bro, stop making excuses.

Ok maybe i am reading wrong but idk why people keep saying that we were hiding behind the cease fire... every night i thought we were getting attacked by you guys...because you didn;t sign... We did NOT sign any cease fire or agree to it... we were open to war just like you guys so... Stop crying ;D

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1293735109' post='2558431']
Ok maybe i am reading wrong but idk why people keep saying that we were hiding behind the cease fire... every night i thought we were getting attacked by you guys...because you didn;t sign... We did NOT sign any cease fire or agree to it... we were open to war just like you guys so... Stop crying ;D
[/quote]
They are talking about G-6, who was on the cease-fire list (i.e. under protection of multiple AA's so they couldn't be attacked).

What I got out of all this:

1. Stellios is an idiot(but everyone knew that already)
2. The Warriors can't seem to get a fair fight anymore(big surprise)
3. The only way the Warriors can be beaten is by curbstomp :lol1:

Sometimes you have to take a small step backwards to take a giant step foward(isn't that right Confusion?). Enjoy your little victory you all worked so hard for. I find it amusing. :rolleyes:

G-6 and RE may now return to jumping up and down excitedly like a little dog in heat.

Stelios, what bcortell said. Thats for G-6 not you guys (my bad if I mistakenly included you somewhere in this chaos of a thread), and we were not going to hit you at any rate. You should know better than that. It would be too much of a down-declare and we don't do that crap :P

Oh yeah ignore what the stats say right Axolotlia?
That way you can pretend you didn't cheap shot under-declare right?

Well meh I'll do this one too before wandering off to real-life land.
So much of the rest is just circular.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1293731262' post='2558373']wait G-6 who is currently stomping on Warriors like ya'll be bugs are the horrible alliance?
[...]all this crying by you and Clash over the treaty is total bs as The Warriors were not at war and could have worked on their stats. the fact that ya'll had such crappy stats is not our fault in the least. it is strictly Warriors fault and particular blame lies with the leaders who obviously do not have the skill required to have their alliance gain better stats while sitting in a peaceful situation.[/quote]
Deleted the repetitive part :P

We recruit from the TE unaligned, not SE alliances. Many of our nations were already beat on when we got them. This is how we added 40-odd or so new nations this round. This is why we had so many smaller nations, and saying anything else is incorrect. We got the n00bs :)

So again, back to the stats which you just can't change. Anyone can win on a suckershot and an under-declare. Why do you think that alone makes you good? - or why we never do this kind of crap? Now, as you admit we had smaller nations - doesn't that sort of prove the under-declare part? You guys picked a nice cheap war and now you're bragging about it. When you fight someone even up with you I'll be more generous.

BTW one thing I NEVER criticized RE for was when they mass recruited. I think TE had many more nations back in those days (in part) because alliances like TPC/F and RE mass recruited, and even smaller alliances did. It gave the n00bs who didn't know any better (and thats what ghosts usually turn out to be) a place to go where they didn't get stomped on every day in raids. Nowadays the unaligned get the crap beat out of them since they don't have as many places to go. Then they don't come back to play since the experience sucked so badly. Just my humble opinion there though, not stats to back it up. Ironic how much crap we got for raiding when no other alliance protects more people from getting raided by taking them in.

Also, Triggs is HILARIOUS.

[quote name='TriggerFinger' timestamp='1293735493' post='2558437']
G-6 and RE may now return to jumping up and down excitedly like a little dog in heat.
[/quote]
The only reason this thread has so much... discussion... is because Clash keeps saying: "Look at us! Look at us! Ebil curbstomp against the #1 alliance in TE! We didn't want to take the protection which would have prevented this, because its stupid, but now I'm complaining about being unprepared for this, even though its my fault for not joining the treaty!"

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293735831' post='2558447']
The only reason this thread has so much... discussion... is because Clash keeps saying: "Look at us! Look at us! Ebil curbstomp against the #1 alliance in TE! We didn't want to take the protection which would have prevented this, because its stupid, but now I'm complaining about being unprepared for this, even though its my fault for not joining the treaty!"[/quote]
Ah yes the return of the old "join a treaty or you get hit for not doing so" logic. Making TE more like SE is not a good thing. SE sucks. We didn't believe in the thing for those reasons among others. SE politics should not bleed over into TE. We did respected it's spirit and the alliances that signed it - though we probably shouldn't have in hindsight lol

Besides! Come along now, this forum hasn't had this many posts since the start of the round. The ceasefire killed this forum. Now it's got more posts than nearly every alliance DoE combined. That alone makes it a wonderful success!

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293736465' post='2558455']
Ah yes the return of the old "join a treaty or you get hit for not doing so" logic. Making TE more like SE is not a good thing. SE sucks. We didn't believe in the thing for those reasons among others. SE politics should not bleed over into TE. We did respected it's spirit and the alliances that signed it - though we probably shouldn't have in hindsight lol
[/quote]

OK, you didn't join because you didn't believe in it. That still gives you no right to complain about our conduct, especially now that we are out of the treaty.

from the WAPA point of view,we didnt sign the peace treaty because TE is supposed to be about war ,why have a war game and then spoil it with a peace treaty,thats just our outlook on it ,obviously others disagree

as bunnet said in an earlier post, wapa was well and truly caught with our pants down ,sure wasnt expecting an attack from an alliance who had signed the treaty,sure it was a cheap trick,but hey its TE and things seem to be going downhill fast these days anyhow as regards to the way some alliances play it out .

not going to grumble too much ,we will take it on the chin and come back again :)

What lookout says, completely :)

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1293736842' post='2558464']
OK, you didn't join because you didn't believe in it. That still gives you no right to complain about our conduct, especially now that we are out of the treaty.[/quote]
I kind of think it does, since you hid so safely behind it until war's start.
We couldn't hit you - and you used that to under-declare and hit us.

That is the truth.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1293737170' post='2558466']
What lookout says, completely :)

I kind of think it does, since you hid so safely behind it until war's start.
We couldn't hit you - and you used that to under-declare and hit us.

That is the truth.
[/quote]

Seriously, you are repeating the same thing over and over. In the end, we used a [i]strategy[/i] and it worked. The treaty says nothing about attacking alliance outside the treaty, so we did just that, and hey you guys weren't prepared because you put yourself at a disadvantage by not signing on. You say that its another "Join the treaty or get hit" and in this case, yea that's what happened. Either you could have been apart of the treaty and not have had to worry about this, not have been apart of it, but understood that anyone in the treaty could still hit you (In which case you should have been prepared), or your path which you took, which is just not being ready and then raging at us when we used a [i]strategy[/i] to our advantage. Deal with it bro :smug:

Edit:

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1293736935' post='2558465']not going to grumble too much ,we will take it on the chin and come back again[/quote]

Very well done, my good sir.

Edited by Axolotlia