An Imperial Decree

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1293055998' post='2550487']
Aye, and those aren't the updated treaties. We've made minor adjustments to most of them in the last month or so, and didn't feel it was a big enough deal to post on OWF.

And Wolfpack treaty is covered by the BFF charter, as posted earlier.
[/quote]
I fart in your geneal direction.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1293055707' post='2550477']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=88939"]You're TLK isnt[/url].
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94663"]Your UBD one isnt[/url]
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86456"]Your Wolfpack one isnt[/url]
Read your own treaties
[/quote]

We aren't going by that treaty with Wolfpack, it is usurped by our MDAP with them via BFF that is much more current and much more solid, that states, [quote]"Article II: Warfare

An attack on one signatory is considered an attack on all others and shall be met with proper retaliation. [b]However, a signatory may refrain from defensive warfare with the consent of the remaining signatories."[/b][/quote]

This has been discussed and they have been given told and given consent that they are not needed in this conflict.

The others are a matter shoddily written treaties that focus too much on being cute and funny, for that I am gravely disappointed. But we still do not want out allies to join in this fight. We would rather burn.

You guys should try finding another way to escalate this war because it's not going to be via Europa.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1293056045' post='2550489']
I don't see anything in WP/UDB/TLK treaties that is open to interpretation depending on the situation, WHAT? :smug:
[/quote]

If you want to argue about my treaties then query me sometime and I will explain a few things too you.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1293055707' post='2550477']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=86456"]Your Wolfpack one isnt[/url][/quote]
I think you will find that all Europa MADPs are non-chaining~

Aside from the obvious issues with 'logic,' I don't have an issue with alliances telling their allies to stay out. Maybe they would be better allies for joining in, but frankly it's an issue between the two alliances involved and they can do whatever the $%&@ they want.

Edited by Banksy

I find it very amusing how annoyed people are that this war is not escalating. Guess what? Not escalating a war is the power and privilege of the alliances that actually have the guts to start one. If you want a war so bad, why not start one yourself? As this current war proves, it doesn't take much.

Anyways, hail Europa!

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1293050828' post='2550311']
I think you underestimate how much Europans really care about our nations. I was thinking I might just start selling all my military and tech just to speed up the process. I'm no stranger to being ZI'd, and frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. Come at me, bro.
[/quote]
You [i]really[/i] feel this way?

If so then your alliance is a worthless ally. You should merge and just be tech sellers within another alliance or just be a protectorate tech farm to your protectors. There is no point signing military level treaties if you are going to be so worthless to your allies and not build up your nations to a point where you can actually help provide security to your own nations and to those alliances that may have to count on you during times of war.

You are not brave by not calling your allies for help, by your own post it would be pointless for them to commit themselves to such a worthless group.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293056401' post='2550501']

If so then your alliance is a worthless ally. You should merge and just be tech sellers within another alliance or just be a protectorate tech farm to your protectors. There is no point signing military level treaties if you are going to be so worthless to your allies and not build up your nations to a point where you can actually help provide security to your own nations and to those alliances that may have to count on you during times of war.

You are not brave by not calling your allies for help, by your own post it would be pointless for them to commit themselves to such a worthless group.
[/quote]

I think you missed the point. We don't care what happens to our nations in defense of friends. We aren't infra huggers. You may have missed the part where we declared war on ODN.

[quote name='TheFlyingLobster' timestamp='1293056262' post='2550493']
words[/quote]

Dont tell people off with a "Keep up" when they point out the complete flaws in your treaty. Also, explain to the world WHY you do not want to expand this war?

Your allies are begging for it.
The people in the thread are begging for it
OOC: THE GAME IS BEGGING FOR IT.

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF WANA: SHWHATS G-HOIN HON G-HUYS?

ITT:

a) Europa Non-allies tell Europa how to interpret and enforce their treaties.

b) Third degree alliances are honor bound to support a war effort for NEW when NEW's actual allies have opted not to fight.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1293056522' post='2550504']
Dont tell people off with a "Keep up" when they point out the complete flaws in your treaty. Also, explain to the world WHY you do not want to expand this war?

[/quote]

We enjoy a good &#$@ block.

Not everybody is begging for it. Our allies weren't begging for [i]a war[/i], they were begging for the chance to [i]defend .[/i] If the people of this thread want a war so badly, start one yourselves. We simply will not let Europa be the gateway drug to global war.

[quote name='Acca Dacca' timestamp='1293056522' post='2550504']

[/quote]

Too bad. :smug:

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1293050679' post='2550307']
UBD, Invicta, Wolfpack

You won't attack. No balls
[/quote]
[img]http://joyhog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/really-seth-amy.png[/img]
Really? [i]Really?[/i]
You, and anyone else with this opinion, has absolutely no clue what has been going on. Talking like that makes you seem more ignorant then most hillbillies. Then again, you clearly don't have access to our logs, chans, and pm's, so you wouldn't know what was going on. So why even make a statement like that? Seems pretty shortsighted and stupid; but moving on...

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1293055613' post='2550471']
I don't think you're all getting it. We are literally arguing with our allies to stay out. They are a bit upset with us for not letting them in.
[/quote]
This sums it up quite nicely. After getting navies, nukes, attack orders, and fireteams sorted we got told to stand down hours before we go in. Meh.

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1293056014' post='2550488']
It still baffles me that people are staying out of this war. Nobody is giving anyone terms (Iexcept maybe NEW) and nobody will throw everyone else into enslavement. It's a war for fun for admin's sake. Kill, peace, and then go back to normal. That's it. You literally have no reason [i]not[/i] to join in. It's war -enjoy it.
[/quote]
Ok, just so I don't misunderstand you, at any time Europa can go "hey guys, let's peace" and you'll all be like "ok cool, peace offers sent". Right?

[quote name='Hyperion321' timestamp='1293056014' post='2550488']
It still baffles me that people are staying out of this war. Nobody is giving anyone terms (Iexcept maybe NEW) and nobody will throw everyone else into enslavement. It's a war for fun for admin's sake. Kill, peace, and then go back to normal. That's it. You literally have no reason [i]not[/i] to join in. It's war -enjoy it.
[/quote]
Mind if I ask where you got this information? I'm especially curious considering you are not a government member (according to CN Wiki), and thus cannot speak for your alliance (let alone the other 4 involved), and its quite different from what I've been seeing, especially from Sparta.

Edited by thedon125

All the more reason nobody can QQ about a curbstomp, if opponents don't bring allies.

I don't like this only because less people get to play with us, but at the same time it's a classy move by Europa to keep their friends free of harm.
Good luck, Europa. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

Edit: I just noticed, I'm at war with the OP.

Edited by Lukapaka

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1293056401' post='2550501']

[/quote]

We build up our nations, we build them up good and hard, but we aren't Infra-huggers. We put it all on the line for war. And even if we get curb-stomped, we don't care, we just start building again.

Edited by TheFlyingLobster

Hmm... I enjoy the fact that many of the same people who were working overtime to keep a war from happening between CnG and PB but are now butt hurt over Europa not calling in their much smaller allies. Seems like really the only type of war most people in new heg really want are glorified tech raids/curbstomps rather than actually challenging wars.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1293057379' post='2550533']
Just posting the DoW should be enough to get your allies to roll, right?
[/quote]

Aww, MM, I've always got a slot for you in my heart. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img]