Open peace terms to the NNK

It has come to the attention of The South that while NNK vastly outnumbers The South, vastly outguns The South, and outfinances The South... none of those nations who have the capability of harming The South are within our range. Those nations who have decided to engage in rogue acts of unprovoked hostility have found themselves in a tiny bit of trouble. That is why I, President of The South, have decided it prudent to offer extremely generous peace terms here:

-NNK rebukes their attacks upon The South and the other events which are evident in the news (and need not be mentioned further)
-NNK writes The South a poem, praising its Southern hospitality and all around goodness

If the terms of this agreement can be met, The South would even be generous enough to offer peace with those nations with which it is engaged in combat.

Signed, Rob Holmes III, Alliance President, The South

You are a solo noob act against an entire alliance of real players. The audacity of you demanding terms to be met so that you (the losing side) will declare peace to those people raping your nation is absolutely hilarious.

Before you do something stupid like this again, you need to actually play the game. Join an alliance that is already established, pay your dues, and learn the game. It is a lot more fun that way, at least then, you have a chance of not getting utterly destroyed.

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' timestamp='1291739969' post='2532990']
You are a solo noob act against an entire alliance of real players. The audacity of you demanding terms to be met so that you (the losing side) will declare peace to those people raping your nation is absolutely hilarious.

Before you do something stupid like this again, you need to actually play the game. Join an alliance that is already established, pay your dues, and learn the game. It is a lot more fun that way, at least then, you have a chance of not getting utterly destroyed.
[/quote]

I don't mean to be rude but The Nation of Tennessee has more than 1,000 days on Bob. If you and I were to engage in a war against each other my nation would dominate you. You don't even have a Manhatten Project, much less a SDI, much less a WRC, much less the 6 other multi-million dollar wonders solely devoted to war that I have - that is not even mentioning all the others that are not devoted to war that The Nation of Tennessee has. Before you call someone new, look at how long their nation has been in existence, then look at their wonders, then ask yourself; could this guy be an old world leader that simply engaged in heavy warfare (for his alliance) and was taken down in strength?

I am not the losing side. If you paid more attention to this war you would realize full well that The South is winning, and this "troll" offer isn't a troll at all, it is an offer of mercy. If you really think The South is losing that badly I offer you the open invitation to declare war as soon as I am in your range - I could get there tonight if you would like me to?

Sincerely, Rob Holmes III, Alliance President

[quote name='Rob Holmes IIi' timestamp='1291742288' post='2533010']
I don't mean to be rude but The Nation of Tennessee has more than 1,000 days on Bob. If you and I were to engage in a war against each other my nation would dominate you. You don't even have a Manhatten Project, much less a SDI, much less a WRC, much less the 6 other multi-million dollar wonders solely devoted to war that I have - that is not even mentioning all the others that are not devoted to war that The Nation of Tennessee has. Before you call someone new, look at how long their nation has been in existence, then look at their wonders, then ask yourself; could this guy be an old world leader that simply engaged in heavy warfare (for his alliance) and was taken down in strength?

[/quote]

If you have been on Bob for over 1000 days, then you should know better than try to offer terms such as these under the circumstances. Tsk tsk. If you are really looking for stuff to blow up, maybe try joining this man http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=186761 at Cat Land.

Before you call someone new, look at how long their nation has been in existence, then look at their wonders, then ask yourself; could this guy be an old world leader that simply engaged in heavy warfare (for his alliance) and was taken down in strength?
[/quote]

Actually I'm asking myself, How could an "old world leader" (your words, not mine) fall from grace in such a disrespectful and noobish way?

I am not the losing side. If you paid more attention to this war you would realize full well that The South is winning, and this "troll" offer isn't a troll at all, it is an offer of mercy. If you really think The South is losing that badly I offer you the open invitation to declare war as soon as I am in your range - I could get there tonight if you would like me to?

[/quote]

Here's the thing, I didn't call you new, I called you a noob.

Big difference, you have 1,217 days in CN, you are not new. But you created a one-man alliance, attacked another alliance, wasted space on the forums for this formal DoW just to follow it up with a peace offer.

I understand that your offer sends a big "F U" to NNK but you offered the peace nonetheless. You are not winning this war and you will not win this war, it is ignorant to thing you will do so. You could very well have a multi-billion dollar WC but even if you do, they will call in enough people that you will eventually lose out. This is a stupid mistake and a waste of all the time you put into your nation.

I for one have no problems with one man alliances, the wars they create, or the announcements they make. I find them much more interesting than declarations of meaningless statistics or the long winded white noise that pass as treaty announcements. The act of shouting down these individuals or any alliance that acts outside of the norm in an attempt to maintain the status quo/stagnation is what makes myself and I'm sure many others want to create our own mini-alliances and tear through your ranks like a raging bull elephant stomping a third world village.

Give 'em hell Holmes.

[quote name='Duke of Carleton' timestamp='1291745847' post='2533060']
No thanks.

NNK's surrender terms.

Change your AA to "Kim Jong-il's Boy Toy"
Present us a 1000 - 1500 written paper outlining, in detail, why NNK is the best alliance ever.

Then you'll have peace.
[/quote]

This would be fine and well except NNK is the one who NEEDS peace - The South does not. If you continue to act in defiance of The South's generous offer then it will be at the cost of your lower nations, for which we all know you have no sympathy for. The leadership of NNK should consider the wellbeing of it's lower strength members by not forcing them to be nuked before they are even 10k strength.

[quote name='Duke of Carleton' timestamp='1291745847' post='2533060']
No thanks.

NNK's surrender terms.

Change your AA to "Kim Jong-il's Boy Toy"
Present us a 1000 - 1500 written paper outlining, in detail, why NNK is the best alliance ever.

Then you'll have peace.
[/quote]

I would take these before they up it to a 2000 word paper.

Well, Rob. It appears we've got a nice little disagreement here. Not very often do you see people at war over peace. But, regardless, need I remind you of our motto?

[b][size="7"]Nutty North Koreans are never back down.[/size][/b]

Edited by Minutiae

[quote name='Minutiae' timestamp='1291763966' post='2533274']
Well, Rob. It appears we've got a nice little disagreement here. Not very often do you see people at war over peace. But, regardless, need I remind you of our motto?

[b][size="7"]Nutty North Koreans are never back down.[/size][/b]
[/quote]

This calls for the hoisting of the war flag!

[img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaWarFlag.png[/img]