Sanctions

Sephiroth

I seem to still be sanctioned on several colors, I'm not sure how many as I don't want to mess up my trades switching to all the colors in order to check, but I know I'm sanctioned on brown, maroon, white, aqua and probably a few more. I know I'm not sanctioned on red, black, pink, purple and orange though. If people can check if I'm still sanctioned on their team color and remove it if you're a senator it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Henry Rollins' timestamp='1291670590' post='2532281']
Good luck, I didn't realize folks bothered to even use trade sanctions anymore.
[/quote]
During my fight with GOONS I got sanctioned on every color except red who refused, although purple and pink removed them while the war was ongoing, orange and black removed the sanctions when the war was over.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1291671682' post='2532315']
"And while you're at it, can you give me some attention too? I really want people to remember me again!"
[/quote]
I don't need attention, but I need the sanctions removed, so your post was pointless.

Edit: Also it seems the sanction on Aqua that MK placed is still there, so that still needs to be removed unless you have a reason to keep it there? I'm pretty sure it was just because of GOONS request, so removing it is something that should of been done by now.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1291672263' post='2532323']
[font="Georgia"]Yeah Banksy, he needs the sanctions removed so that he can hop from color sphere to color sphere again when he goes rogue to get attention again.[/font]
[/quote]
I never color hopped, I got sanctioned without even going to most of these colors, I was either on none or red for most of the war. I have no interest in jumping to Aqua, but your sanction prevents trades and deals that involve aid slots from being done with Aqua.

Edit: If the sanctions are left in place eventually I'll have to consider it a hostile act by MK and a sign of your unwillingness to be peaceful towards KN, but I'd rather you guys just be logical and remove them.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291672377' post='2532325']
I never color hopped, I got sanctioned without even going to most of these colors, I was either on none or red for most of the war. I have no interest in jumping to Aqua, but your sanction prevents trades and deals that involve aid slots from being done with Aqua.

Edit: If the sanctions are left in place eventually I'll have to consider it a hostile act by MK and a sign of your unwillingness to be peaceful towards KN, but I'd rather you guys just be logical and remove them.
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"]Well I'm sure if you asked nicely they would be. But since you feel the need to pull the tough guy act and threaten war right from the start, they probably will still be removed, but you'll just look like a tool in the process.[/font]

Edited by Mathias

[quote name='Mathias' timestamp='1291672822' post='2532332']
[font="Georgia"]Well I'm sure if you asked nicely they would be. But since you feel the need to pull the tough guy act and threaten war right from the start, they probably will still be removed, but you'll just look like a tool in the process.[/font]
[/quote]
I posted here to figure out who still has me sanctioned, I get two MK posters instead of offering to remove the sanction that shouldn't be there saying i deserve them and such when I hadn't even mentioned you guys. I just stated the obvious that if you continue to be hostile towards me with trade sanctions I'll recognize it as such, but I never said I wanted war or was planning to war you guys. So far I think you and Banksy have been a poor representation of MK, so I guess I'll ignore you guys until I find out what your gov thinks.

Also part of my peace agreement with GOONS was sanctions being removed, so if you keep the ones you placed for them on there you're literally sanctioning me for no reason and abusing your senate on aqua to do as you please.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1291674151' post='2532360']
It would probably make more sense for you to PM Senators [ooc]in-game[/ooc].
[/quote]
I posted a topic since I didn't know which I was sanctioned on still, seems to be almost all of them except pink, red, purple and red though. I thought more would of removed them on their own by now, but I guess not. If they don't remove them I'll start PMing senators though. With Christmas coming along I wanted to send some aid to people who have helped me before, but noticed I couldn't due to being sanctioned most places which triggered me to make this topic. Ironically its someone from MK I'm using my spare aid slot to send some tech to now, although I had tried sending to a few others before that which I couldn't.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291672106' post='2532321']
I don't need attention, but I need the sanctions removed, so your post was pointless.

Edit: Also it seems the sanction on Aqua that MK placed is still there, so that still needs to be removed unless you have a reason to keep it there? I'm pretty sure it was just because of GOONS request, so removing it is something that should of been done by now.
[/quote]
If you actually wanted the sanctioned removed you would have gone on IRC/PMed the alliance leaders to request their removal. Everyone had forgotten about you and so i'm sure it would have worked. But this topic is just another desperate plea for attention, like all of your topics over the past few months, so I expect your requests will be ignored by most people.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1291675232' post='2532382']
If you actually wanted the sanctioned removed you would have gone on IRC/PMed the alliance leaders to request their removal. Everyone had forgotten about you and so i'm sure it would have worked. But this topic is just another desperate plea for attention, like all of your topics over the past few months, so I expect your requests will be ignored by most people.
[/quote]
I didn't know who to PM as I didn't remember everyone who sanctioned me, it was this thread who reminded me Aqua and Maroon still had me sanctioned. I will PM those who have me sanctioned still if they don't get removed on their own now that I know where I'm still sanctioned mostly. Its annoying trying to send an aid offer to someone on each team to check for sanctions, so I was hoping people on the different team colors could check for me instead of just people like you looking to argue about something.

Also I haven't made very many topics the last few months, during my war with GOONS most were made by them or other people.

In the last 2 months I've made 3 announcements including this one, so I'm not cluttering the boards like you try to imply,

Sanctions

Today, 04:16 PM
I seem to still be sanctioned on several colors, I'm not sure how many as I don't want to mess up my trades switching to all the colors in order to check, but I know I'm sanctioned on brown, maroon, white, aqua and probably a few more. I know I'm not sanctioned on red, black, pink, purple and orange though. If people can check if I'm still sanctioned on their team color and remove it if you're a senator it would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kerberos Nexus Announcement

25 November 2010 - 07:06 PM
Including yesterday my nation has had 3 spy attempts tried on it, some for information gathering and some to kill my spies. Whoever is sending spy attacks and anyone thinking about sending spy attacks will be nuked in response if your identity is revealed and you won't get off lightly regardless of who you are, this is fair warning right here to anyone thinking about it, as spy attacks won't be tolerated against Kerberos Nexus.

Signed,
Methrage, Nexus Sovereign

Aiur Nexus

14 October 2010 - 04:55 PM

Edit: I PMed a senator on every team I'm sanctioned on (white, green, maroon, brown, aqua, blue), so hopefully it gets fixed soon enough.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291676793' post='2532410']
MK, please don't remove that sanction.
[/quote]
You guys are requesting sanctions on me or are you being sarcastic?

Also to be clear I have a dislike for stupid posters from MK, but I don't have issues with MK as an alliance and just want this sanction issue cleared up. There are plenty of people I respect in MK, such as Yev, Archon, lebubu, flak attack and others. Being a mass membership alliance I understand they're bound to have some bad posters mixed in with the good members.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291670164' post='2532268']I seem to still be sanctioned on several colors, I'm not sure how many as I don't want to mess up my trades switching to all the colors in order to check, but I know I'm sanctioned on brown, maroon, white, aqua and probably a few more. I know I'm not sanctioned on red, black, pink, purple and orange though. If people can check if I'm still sanctioned on their team color and remove it if you're a senator it would be appreciated. Thanks.[/quote]
Meth, why didn't you ask in the Question Center about the Colors you're still sanctioned on?
Anyway, you can check all the current Sanctions on the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp"]World Sanctions Display[/url] (it's part of "[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats.asp"]World Statistics, Tools & Links[/url]", which I hope you know.)

Your current sanctions are (in reverse order, which is how they're shown on that page):

[list][*]Green (starting 09/17/2010)
Sanction by Seria (Bob Janova)
Type of sanction: Trade & Aid
Reason:"Roguery and aid scamming"

[*]Aqua (starting 09/10/2010)
Sanction by Saldaea (TBRaiders)
Reason:"David Nolan made me do it"

[*]Brown (starting 09/08/2010)
Sanction by Tinderscape (Pyroman)
Reason:"GOONS says you suck"

[*]Blue (starting 09/06/2010)
Sanction by Raunchero (Raunchero)
Reason:"GOONS Request"

[*]White (starting 09/04/2010)
Sanction by Norse (Uhtred)
Reason:"hello"

[*]Yellow (starting 09/04/2010)
Sanction by Vols Black Rifle (Evil uncle tom)
Reason:"goons request"

[*]Maroon (starting 09/03/2010)
Sanction by Republic of Z (Big Z)
Reason:"GOONS request"[/list]

In case you didn't know, the Senators for each color are listed here: [url=http://www.cybernations.net/elect_senators_results.asp]clicky[/url].

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1291678415' post='2532434']
Meth, why didn't you ask in the Question Center about the Colors you're still sanctioned on?
Anyway, you can check all the current Sanctions on the [url="http://www.cybernations.net/all_sanctions_view.asp"]World Sanctions Display[/url] (it's part of "[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats.asp"]World Statistics, Tools & Links[/url]", which I hope you know.)

Your current sanctions are (in reverse order, which is how they're shown on that page):

[list][*]Green (starting 09/17/2010)
Sanction by Seria (Bob Janova)
Reason:"Roguery and aid scamming"

[*]Aqua (starting 09/10/2010)
Sanction by Saldaea (TBRaiders)
Reason:"David Nolan made me do it"

[*]Brown (starting 09/08/2010)
Sanction by Tinderscape (Pyroman)
Reason:"GOONS says you suck"

[*]Blue (starting 09/06/2010)
Sanction by Raunchero (Raunchero)
Reason:"GOONS Request"

[*]White (starting 09/04/2010)
Sanction by Norse (Uhtred)
Reason:"hello"

[*]Yellow (starting 09/04/2010)
Sanction by Vols Black Rifle (Evil uncle tom)
Reason:"goons request"

[*]Maroon (starting 09/03/2010)
Sanction by Republic of Z (Big Z)
Reason:"GOONS request"[/list]

In case you didn't know, the Senators for each color are listed here: [url=http://www.cybernations.net/elect_senators_results.asp]clicky[/url].
[/quote]
Thanks, I forgot about being able to check all sanctions placed. I don't really use the Question Center and was under the impression that was more for mechanic questions, not stuff dealing with other alliances. I appreciate the helpful nature of your post though. Thanks.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1291678584' post='2532436']
I'm glad this wasn't another thread about how Sanctions are evil or something.

Good luck Methrage.
[/quote]
Thanks, my view on sanctions are they are a tool of war more powerful and annoying than nukes, but still a weapon that can and will be used if someone has an advantage in using them, so if I'm not at war with an alliance or their allies they should have no reason to sanction me or keep me sanctioned. Right now I'm just trying to get some removed which are left over from before, but I don't plan to hold it against any of these alliances unless they refuse to remove them even after I PM them. I thought doing it this way maybe I could get them all out of the way at once, but things are never so simple I guess.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1291678713' post='2532440']Thanks, I forgot about being able to check all sanctions placed. I don't really use the Question Center and was under the impression that was more for game mechanic questions, not stuff dealing with other alliances. I appreciate the helpful nature of your post though. Thanks.[/quote]
It [i]is[/i] for questions like "where do I find this information in CN?" - although I have no idea what this "game" you are talking of would be about.

[size=1][color=grey][b][ooc][/b][/color]
This is an [u]IC forum[/u], Meth... References to the forums and to game mechanics are allowed and that's the spirit I pointed you to the Question Center with. After all we can RolePlay rulers which ask questions about the world they live in.
Talking of the "game" isn't instead allowed AFAIK.
[color=grey][b][/ooc][/b][/color][/size]

Edited by jerdge

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1291680168' post='2532462']
It [i]is[/i] for questions like "where do I find this information in CN?" - although I have no idea what this "game" you are talking of would be about.

[size=1][color=grey][b][ooc][/b][/color] This is an [u]IC forum[/u], Meth... References to the forums and to game mechanics are allowed and that's the spirit I pointed you to the Question Center with. After all we can RolePlay rulers which ask questions about the world they live in.
Talking of the "game" isn't instead allowed AFAIK.[color=grey][b][/ooc][/b][/color][/size]
[/quote]
My impression was the Question Center was not an in-character forum, but I appreciate all the advice and will take it into consideration next time I need to know something. I appreciate Green removing the sanction already and those senators looking into this issue so they can remove them for me soon.

Edit: Thanks goes to blue as well for removing it quickly, thanks!
Edit2: Thanks goes to maroon and white for removing theirs as well.
Edit3: Aqua has removed theirs as well now (Thanks MHA), so I think brown is only one left which will probably be gone soon.

Edited by Methrage

It should be noted that any senator for a particular colour can remove a sanction on that colour, not just the senator that placed it, so you don't necessarily need to go to the senator who sanctioned you.

You can get a list of all currently sitting senators on the senate elections results screen.

nar·cis·sism   
[nahr-suh-siz-em]
–noun
1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.

2. Psychoanalysis . erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development

....just sayin :wacko:

[quote name='Derwood1' timestamp='1291695539' post='2532606']
nar·cis·sism   
[nahr-suh-siz-em]
–noun
1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.

2. Psychoanalysis . erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development

....just sayin :wacko:
[/quote]
Describing yourself? Describing your own personality disorders you know to be true (as you know yourself better than anyone) while deflecting them onto others seems to be what your doing here. Nothing to do with the OP though, so make your thread. :P

[quote]Why isn't this a DoW on Catland?

This thread isn't necessary, nobody cares etc.[/quote]
Then why are you posting in it? Do you lack so much self control you need to even post in the ones nobody cares about bumping them to the top of the forum pointlessly? If your posting in here obviously you care, whether that is because you want to try discrediting me or are just jealous of me doesn't matter, but if you're posting in here about how nobody cares then you obviously you do care (proving yourself wrong in the same post). Nice try though.

Edited by Methrage