Announcement from TFD and House Atreides

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1291413789' post='2529354']
I'm glad to see House Atreides still kicking. Vanadrin was my favorite foreign guest back in my GPA days.

OOC: Still playing Fred Mertz?
[/quote]
Not lately, no. Nice to hear from you again as well, Biff. ^^d

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1291420879' post='2529469']
D'awwww. You're supposed to call me out for my villainous thievery and taking tech from your cold dead fingers :<.
[/quote]
Hey, this is how I roll. B-)

[quote name='Vanadrin Failing' timestamp='1291412645' post='2529332']
We've never been much for IRC. The establishment of #CNAtreides itself was merely a nod to protocol around our founding.

We would be happy to discuss all you like about the Known Universe (and also Pizzaburgers). Our boards may be found at http://houseatreides.forums-free.com .

I'll see about updating our wiki as soon as duties allow.
[/quote]
Ok I registered to your forums but I am confused of exactly how I am supposed to apply for a visitors tag on your forums.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1291466812' post='2529947']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95273&view=findpost&p=2528041
[/quote]

Well since HA holds absolutely no other treaty I am not sure they can even be included in the treaty web :)

would agree pursuing anything at this late date would be lame, but if you're still trash after two years, I think it's alright to still consider yall trash after two years. :)

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1291468838' post='2529968']
[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/584/clipboard1la.png[/img]

Noted. This is new information. If true, then that's a pretty serious admission, even now.
[/quote]

I can assure you Dumarest the first time we heard about House Atreides was at the time of the formation of Peace & Love Train when they were brought to the table by Zenith in July 2009, post Karma War. VF probably refers to Zenith who were HA's initial protectors and then merged into TFD.

[quote name='Earl Dumarest' timestamp='1291468838' post='2529968']
[img]http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/584/clipboard1la.png[/img]

Noted. This is new information. If true, then that's a pretty serious admission, even now.
[/quote]

[i]Individuals[/i] currently within TFD have been good friends since before our formation. My apologies for any lack of clarity. As was noted, they bear the remnants of Zenith as well as others who were held in high regard before a number of unfortunate war scenarios.

This announcement is here to assure our security for the immediate future, not to reopen any old wounds. Our alignment with TFD is not because of where they stand in a treaty web, but rather because of where thay've historically stood with regards to the House and her members.

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1291472200' post='2529986']
Congrat's !!!

But as a [u]Dune[/u] fan, shouldn't it be the Treaty of Arrakis, not Rakis? :rolleyes:

And... can we haz some tech?
[/quote]
Rakis was the abbreviated name given to 'DUNE' later on in the series during the time of the Honored Matres and Leto II's Golden Path, shortly before its destruction.

As for the Tech, drop by our boards and I'm sure something can be arranged. ^^d

Edited by Vanadrin Failing

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1291474473' post='2529998']
would agree pursuing anything at this late date would be lame, but if you're still trash after two years, I think it's alright to still consider yall trash after two years. :)
[/quote]
Thats pretty funny coming from a reroll. O/ to TFD. Also to the members of Zenith, although the alliance is gone the soul of it burns on in TFD.

Edited by shortstar