The Church

Lord Cyvole

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1290752204' post='2523621']
I am just surprised you've never been rogued on before this and I have been rogued on 2 years before. I thought it was standard for leaders to get rogued on at least once in their lifetime. Had to happen sometime.

Just amusing that it is over a female joke. :P
[/quote]

[i]Seriously[/i]. Of all the things I've done, this is the one that finally prompts a rogue? Not Echelon? LOFN? NPO? Just... it's almost disappointing.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1290752372' post='2523623']
[i]Seriously[/i]. Of all the things I've done, this is the one that finally prompts a rogue? Not Echelon? LOFN? NPO? Just... it's almost disappointing.
[/quote]

I am so sorry I am not living up to your expectations. Feel free to take out your fury on my lovely little Mediteranean island. The beaches are fantastic, you can probably get more willing soldiers that way. Advertise it as a vacation! :o

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290752478' post='2523625']
I am so sorry I am not living up to your expectations. Feel free to take out your fury on my lovely little Mediteranean island. The beaches are fantastic, you can probably get more willing soldiers that way. Advertise it as a vacation! :o
[/quote]
You need to be more morally outraged at the terrible and unjust person Xiphosis is. [i]Outraged![/i]

[quote name='Raiizn' timestamp='1290752687' post='2523630']
You need to be more morally outraged at the terrible and unjust person Xiphosis is. [i]Outraged![/i]
[/quote]

Oh yes, sorry, I'm so absent-minded sometimes.

Xiphosis you are a terrible person, all of Bob (or atleast most of those on these forums) are chauvinistic pig *expletive* with no sense of moral direction at all. It's disgusting how sneaky and corrupt you all are, and I shall not sleep until I see the establishment crumbled through my efforts! And remember, if you strike me down now, I shall become stronger than you could possible imagine!

Is that good enough, or should I start looking for inspirational quotes?

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290752876' post='2523638']
Oh yes, sorry, I'm so absent-minded sometimes.Xiphosis you are a terrible person, all of Bob (or atleast most of those on these forums) are chauvinistic pig *expletive* with no sense of moral direction at all. It's disgusting how sneaky and corrupt you all are, and I shall not sleep until I see the establishment crumbled through my efforts! And remember, if you strike me down now, I shall become stronger than you could possible imagine!Is that good enough, or should I start looking for inspirational quotes?
[/quote]

Hmm.

A quote or two can't hurt. :ehm:

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1290751639' post='2523603']
No one will be tech raiding him until we're done with him.
[/quote]

So I have to give back this 22 tech differential from him?

Yeah, uh, Cyvole... next time you attack Xiph do it at like 4am when not so many people in GOD are active. As it is, I look forward to nuking you tomorrow... but I'm sure you look forward to doing the same to me, so I guess we're even :(

[quote name='Raiizn' timestamp='1290752990' post='2523641']
Hmm.

A quote or two can't hurt. :ehm:
[/quote]

Hmm let's see...

In the words of the grand philosopher, Edmund Burke, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing!" 'Tis true that "the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of [Bob] is extinguished forever!" And naturally, in the name of the immortal bard, JK Rowling, one can not deny, "[Xiphosis] himself created his own worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress?"

I did good? :D

Edited by Lord Cyvole

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290752876' post='2523638']
Oh yes, sorry, I'm so absent-minded sometimes.

Xiphosis you are a terrible person, all of Bob (or atleast most of those on these forums) are chauvinistic pig *expletive* with no sense of moral direction at all. It's disgusting how sneaky and corrupt you all are, and I shall not sleep until I see the establishment crumbled through my efforts! And remember, if you strike me down now, I shall become stronger than you could possible imagine!

Is that good enough, or should I start looking for inspirational quotes?
[/quote]
I don't know... I'm imagining those people that pull buses with their teeth. Not sure how you could become stronger than [i]them[/i].

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290753256' post='2523646']
Hmm let's see...In the words of the grand philosopher, Edmund Burke, "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing!" 'Tis true that "the age of chivalry is gone. That of sophisters, economists, and calculators has succeeded; and the glory of [Bob] is extinguished forever!" And naturally, in the name of the immortal bard, JK Rowling, one can not deny, "[Xiphosis] himself created his own worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress?"I did good? :D
[/quote]

Good enough. :awesome:

[quote]And naturally, in the name of the immortal bard, JK Rowling, one can not deny, "[Xiphosis] himself created his own worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress?"[/quote]

The guy who said that was dead by the end of the book. :smug:

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290754080' post='2523670']
True, but the guy he was talking about died in the aftermath due to a young charming crusader for peace and justice! ;D
[/quote]

The moral of the story is kill yourself to defeat evil.

/Gotta love 'kids' books.

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1290754151' post='2523671']
The moral of the story is kill yourself to defeat evil.

/Gotta love 'kids' books.
[/quote]

Well obviously, you can't get anything in life without being a martyr. How'd you end up leading a large alliance if you didn't even know that? Sheesh.

Edited by Lord Cyvole

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290754352' post='2523676']
Well obviously, you can't get anything in life without being a martyr. How'd you end up leading a large alliance if you didn't even know that? Sheesh.
[/quote]

I see what you did there.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1290750589' post='2523572']
Finally! Four years of pissing people off, and not one rogue until now. You better not disappoint me.
[/quote]

I heard a wise business man say once that if your not pissing someone off you must be doing something wrong. Runs true in CN as well.

o/ GOD

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1290752612' post='2523627']
It's not you. It's everyone on the whole I've ever !@#$ on. I'm surprised you're the first, that's all, and how minor it was compared to what I've done to them. :lol1:
[/quote]

I can't believe you didn't get rogued on after that stunt with Kronos and Valhalla, honestly. :P

[quote name='Lord Cyvole' timestamp='1290750111' post='2523564']
I have never seen such blatant rudeness and aggressiveness, even in the days of the ‘Hegemony’ in which nearly everyone on one half of Bob disliked everyone on the other side of Bob. At least back then people were civil about it, and didn’t attack anyone who was simply trying to be nice to a friend.
[/quote]

Either you're unaware of or in denial about how things were in the good ol' days, but they were hardly as you describe.

Have fun though; I know your opponents will.