An Announcement from the New Sith Order

Heft

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1290357605' post='2519097']
I can recognize that, however I am a firm believer that if you must find entertainment in another alliance's actions, then perhaps you yourself are in the wrong alliance.
[/quote]
I'm sure NSO's internal politics are so entertaining make the OWF look tame by comparison. I mean, come on! Look at that leadership turnover rate!

Well I cannot say I like NSO much after threatening me with war and extorting tech from me. But hey I guess its better than ashok being named sith emperor. Also I would like to add that bob ilyani is a great player and a leader of one of the sexiest alliances on bob ;).

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290379823' post='2519463']
Well I cannot say I like NSO much after threatening me with war and extorting tech from me. But hey I guess its better than ashok being named sith emperor. Also I would like to add that bob ilyani is a great player and a leader of one of the sexiest alliances on bob ;).
[/quote]
Ashok for Emperor! :awesome:

Also butthurt.

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290379823' post='2519463']
Well I cannot say I like NSO much after threatening me with war and [b]extorting tech from me.[/b] But hey I guess its better than ashok being named sith emperor. Also I would like to add that bob ilyani is a great player and a leader of one of the sexiest alliances on bob ;).
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Because expecting someone to honor a tech deal is clearly extortion. You're a shining example to us all, WANA.

P.S. If you ever grow that nation of yours, I'm coming.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290385190' post='2519581']
[color="#0000FF"]Because expecting someone to honor a tech deal is clearly extortion. You're a shining example to us all, WANA.

[/quote]

RV talking a big game, with little to no intention of ever making good on his threat. WHODATHUNKIT?!

[quote name='We Are Not Alone' timestamp='1290385914' post='2519626']
Then obviously you cannot back up your threats. Remember kiddies don't make threats unless you can back them up ;)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I never made a threat. Merely a statement of fact, and believe me, I can back up anything I say. Being so pathetically not worthwhile is all that is sparing for the moment. I have bigger fish to fry. But who knows, maybe I'll stop by on the way down. I'd like to think it would shut you up, but in all honesty it probably won't and you'll still think you're hot !@#$. But I'll at least get some satisfaction, and that really is all that matters.[/color]

[quote name='Kwilliams' timestamp='1290386132' post='2519636']
RV talking a big game, with little to no intention of ever making good on his threat. WHODATHUNKIT?!
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You're in Nemesis.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290385190' post='2519581'][color="#0000FF"]
[/quote]
I dare you. Do it. And watch NSO protect you too. It wouldn't be the first time you guys protected rogues.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia']
[size="2"][color="#0000FF"]You're in Nemesis.[/color][/size]
[size="3"][size="2"][/quote][/size][/size]
[size="3"][size="2"]An alliance that has class and dignity? That's more of a compliment than an insult. And what about you? You're in NSO. At least we have a decent leader turnout rate and are respected. What do you guys have?[/size][/size]

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290387681' post='2519697']
I dare you. Do it. And watch NSO protect you too. It wouldn't be the first time you guys protected rogues.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I don't really need to be protected when I do my thing. I've never run for help in the past. Though I won't let facts get in the way of your little burn (if it can even be called that).[/color]

[quote]An alliance that has class and dignity? That's more of a compliment than an insult. And what about you? You're in NSO. At least we have a decent leader turnout rate and are respected. What do you guys have?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Class and dignity? I don't know about that. You Nemesis fellows came out of the woodwork for the sole purpose of making attacks on my character. There is nothing respectable about that. As for your turnover rate.....oh come on. You lost all your decent leaders when Hoo and Bob ditched Nemesis a few months after it joined. You've been losing members in waves ever sense then. The most recent one was triggered by the WCE logs, which by the way, in those logs the NSO was not an alliance that wound up looking stupid. Nemesis on the other hand displayed an intelligence level on par with UPN.

And respect.... No, you're not really that respected. Most people view you as a joke. Your allies include \m/ and Dark Fist. That's about it, plus IAA. CoJ and Schatt I like, and IAA sort of, but really you're on the fringe of the winning side. You'd like to be closer, but no one really likes you that much. Really, being in a Nemesis isn't something to be proud of.

As for NSO, balls.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1290388730' post='2519742']
[color="#0000FF"]Class and dignity? I don't know about that. You Nemesis fellows came out of the woodwork for the sole purpose of making attacks on my character. There is nothing respectable about that. As for your turnover rate.....oh come on. You lost all your decent leaders when Hoo [b]and Bob[/b] ditched Nemesis a few months after it joined. [/color]
[color="#0000FF"][color="#000000"][/quote][/color][/color]
[color="#0000FF"][color="#000000"]Still here. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[color="#0000FF"]
[/color][/color][/color]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1290389077' post='2519754']
[/color][/color]
[color="#0000FF"][color="#000000"]Still here. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]
[color="#0000FF"]
[/color][/color][/color]
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I wasn't talking about you and you know it.

Anyway, I've enough of you. I'll be paying you a visit in a few months too. But in the meantime, I'm confident Heft will do a great job. An even better job than you're currently doing with your alliance I would dare say. 400k and going....[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia