A Peace and Love Train Announcement

GearHead

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='saxasm' timestamp='1289754647' post='2512811']Actually CCC was also on the BLEU side of WotC. ([b]I think, I wasn't around then..[/b].)[/quote]

I [i]was[/i], and I can verify this. We were supposed to go in defending GR and we got pre-empted. Then their failure of a then-MoD gave himself a panic attack from basically using every ounce of mental strength not to flip out on someone, felt like a complete jerk because of it after the fact, and decided to resign [OOC: and eventually leave CN entirely, although this departure only lasted three months.].

Best of luck to all the signatories, especially TFD, CCC, and Europa.

It does kinda suck to see the bloc disband, but it also adds to Robertian political intrigue. :ph34r:

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1289765118' post='2512969']
[color="#0000FF"]I am not surprised to see this bloc fail. Anonymous spy networks told me this was coming. Good luck I suppose (No, I don't really mean it).[/color]
[/quote]

Next war is PnL Train versus Rebel Virginia for 'accepting information'. You'd probably win.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1289767790' post='2513004']
Next war is PnL Train versus Rebel Virginia for 'accepting information'. You'd probably win.
[/quote]

Pretty much. Well, accepting information and being RV. That in and of itself is a crime, especially when you look at our ties (we're on the same side, brohammad).

But I digress.

Again, sad to see this happen. Let's please not make this thread into a support/bash war over AirMe. I hold nothing against him, and I understand it was merely a joke. I thank everybody for the kind words of support, and I look forward to new things with all former PnL members.

(Oh yeah, our name in TE was "The War and Hate Bus", which is better, right?)

[quote name='saxasm' timestamp='1289754647' post='2512811']
As for Gulags comment, I am pretty certain that there were no problems for CCC at all and that they were rather happy with their position and clearly did not see PnL as a "problem". That you think something was a problem doesn't make it so.
[/quote]

I was assured things were taken care of by Oggie and KW. I think they handled it quiet well, keepin the lines of communications open.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1289733131' post='2512688']
Copy that. I didn't think Airme would make a partisan diatribe because he's usually cooler than that but I also didn't think that there was anyway that Rob Holmes would go rogue, so I just don't know anymore. It's nice to the world hasn't gone totally mad. Sorry AirMe. Impeccable timing though.

It's funny seeing this the same day as Rob's extracurricular activities. If you're wondering, that didn't have anything to do with this either.
[/quote]
:lol1:

This is why I like you so much, DK. You always make my day.

it good to be free on the way of being of ties to trash like NADC... one down one to go.

Legend, we will look forward to the opportunity to see you in the next war. if you drink you big girl juice, you may be in range to fight me! but we all know your just a whinny sissy, so whats the point.

Edited by claphamsa

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1289786357' post='2513229']
Looks to me like a problem between TFD and NADC caused the split, just from viewing some comments on this page.
[/quote]

It's funny 'cause you're dead wrong. Thank you for playing, please exit through the stage door at this time.