64Digits Announcement

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, ironic, the rogue situation, isn't it?

Obviously, we have nobody else even in range of the guy, so of course we are letting TPF in on the action. It's not like Magic couldn't wreck him by himself though, the guys only got a 300m warchest.

Anyway, yeah, you guys are super cool and stuff for coming in here to hurr and durr, but please stop slobbering all over my new carpet.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1289354416' post='2508830']
If it's not too much trouble, I still wonder why you have nations in peace mode.
[/quote]It is too much trouble. I'm busy and have more important things to address. Like what flavor ramen noodles I would like to eat. Chicken or beef? I just don't know.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1289355461' post='2508853']
Chicken.

I will assume they felt they were growing their nations to fast and that they went to peace mode to slow down. Enjoy your ramen.
[/quote]And/or it was a strategic move on my part, but never mind that, it must mean they are just cowardly infra huggers.

FYI, it's just about guaranteed that 64Digits is going to be on the receiving end of the next curbie. It's nice that you can all sit high and mighty and grow your nations without a worry, but we are forced to make strategic moves.

Chicken ramen is delicious, btw.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1289397645' post='2509297']
How is going into peace mode now going to help your strategy for the next war?
[/quote]

It will confuse their enemies beyond expectation and then they will attack themselves in their confusion. (Never a bad time for a pokemon reference)

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1289397645' post='2509297']
How is going into peace mode now going to help your strategy for the next war?
[/quote]Maybe you didn't notice but there was almost a war between MK and NSO.

I'm not going to address the details of such a strategy. If you haven't figured out yet why alliances send people into peace mode, you probably never will.

[quote name='GulagArchipelago' timestamp='1289401395' post='2509341']
Just make sure to fill the slots on time, otherwise, free game. Get your logistics right and you won't have to deal with other raiders takin out your rogues.
[/quote]

Because TIO considers 2 hours more than enough time to fill the slots of a rogue, if you can't do it that quickly then clearly you're not going to bother and it's ok to attack them :P

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote name='Gopherbashi' timestamp='1289177361' post='2505429']
So what happens in a case where a rogue goes up against you and two other alliances? Do you own all three slots and forbid the other alliances from defending their members, or do you only claim one slot and leave the other two open?
[/quote]

I believe what 64are trying to do, is protect themselves from rouges, that have friends fill war slots so they can do more damage, after all in a tech raid you do not use Air, CM or nukes.

I am sure a few alliances use rouges to cause damage to an alliance they do not like, then fill their war slots to enable the rouge to do more damage.

Good call 64, you might also what to add ghosts, as some alliances feel it is there right to ghost bust other peoples AA, nothing more then Mario if you ask me

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1289401113' post='2509335']
Maybe you didn't notice but there was almost a war between MK and NSO.

I'm not going to address the details of such a strategy. If you haven't figured out yet why alliances send people into peace mode, you probably never will.
[/quote]

Given your attitude towards us, it's probably best to keep those nations in peace mode. :awesome:

Wow, totally pointless. Should we expect an announcement that you will protect your alliance members from attacks or that you don't want people spying on you next? Is Captain Obvious your new MoFA?

On topic: This policy is surprisingly decent. I came in expecting to find something to make fun of, almost left disappointed.

Then I saw this:

Off topic:
[quote] It's not like Magic couldn't wreck him by himself though, the guys only got a 300m warchest.[/quote]

Are you implying that the 11k infra nation linked as a potential rogue target has only a 300mil warchest, and you consider that good? Or am I grossly misunderstanding your comment?

[quote name='bhane' timestamp='1289420084' post='2509561']
Wow, totally pointless. Should we expect an announcement that you will protect your alliance members from attacks or that you don't want people spying on you next? Is Captain Obvious your new MoFA?
[/quote]If it was obvious to everyone, I wouldn't have felt the need to announce it. But it obviously is not, judging by the last war.

[quote]Just make sure to fill the slots on time, otherwise, free game. Get your logistics right and you won't have to deal with other raiders takin out your rogues.[/quote]So you think that attacking protected nations is alright? Would you mind if I started tech raiding your alliance mates?

We have as long as we want to fill a rogues' slots. Just because that third slot is open waiting to stagger him does not mean our protection is somehow retracted by the magical powers of you wanting a few extra units of tech.

Again, if you want in on the action, you are free to contact us and arrange something, but it's going to involve you doing more than just GA.

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289420416' post='2509567']
On topic: This policy is surprisingly decent. I came in expecting to find something to make fun of, almost left disappointed.

Then I saw this:

Off topic:

Are you implying that the 11k infra nation linked as a potential rogue target has only a 300mil warchest, and you consider that good? Or am I grossly misunderstanding your comment?
[/quote]You're misunderstanding. Magic is sitting on 2 billion. I'm talking about the guy who went rogue.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1289420416' post='2509567']

Then I saw this:

Off topic:

[/quote]

I think he's implying that the rogue only has a 300m warchest. Rogues need to learn to prepare better or something, but then again they don't tend to be the smartest people around.

Anyway to get back on topic, I like this policy and don't see why people feel a need to make negative comments about it and poorly thought out hypothetical situations that will never occur to showcase how it fails. Then again I suppose I tend to expect too much from public discourse.

May you grind your rogues into the ground without interference, HoT!

Edit: I spend too long writing forum posts. <_<

Edited by Arthur Blair