The Elysium Fields

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1288935813' post='2502721']
Same. I was trying to find the original treaty topic since calkin and I had our names on it, and that makes this even more of a somber occasion. Really wish it didn't have go like this.
[/quote]

Yeah I can't it anywhere. Either on our forums or here, just the upgrade. Weird.

Edited by LJ Scott

Kronos isn't dead. It's just going underground until the members decide to re-emerge. I am sorry to see this go.

As mentioned before, this has more to do with the stagnation of CN. It needs to change, wars need to happen, blah blah. I would have loved to see Kronos go out with a bang, but I understand why they disbanded instead. I still think they got shafted when the mods refused to unban one of their members for a stupid reason. Regardless, that's between the mods and Kronos. It is just too bad because it would have made a difference.

Good luck former members! See you soon!

[quote name='Lazarus Long' timestamp='1288918166' post='2502418']
Oh God, this saddens me beyond words. I've been a member of many alliances throughout my CN career. The Order of the Dark Knights, SPAM and Kronos. All were very special and were wonderful communities. I made great friends at each stop.

Kronos was special. I'll miss it and its members.

I love you guys. I'm sorry it came to this but wish each and every one of you the best.

Having said that, JDM best find an AA soon, he tempts me ;)
[/quote]
Go ahead LL we can play together again :):P

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1288927776' post='2502604']
Haha No one can argue that we didnt have fun and try to keep things interesting, Ideally I think we all wanted to go down in a blaze of glory after pulling one of our "stunts" as you call themm but alas not all dreams can come true
[/quote]
Some dreams just take a bit more time my friend.

I remember fighting you guys in karma fondly. Strong organized opponents who knew how to have fun. Majik we did party across lines didnt we. I remember speaking with a leader to dispell the COC moniker on Valhalla and he listened. That was the beggining of what would develop in to a strong frienship. I have watched kronos go through its ups and downs and I am very sad to see this happen. I have met some amazing people ones that I hope I can stay in contact with while many scatter to the 4 winds. May you all find what your looking for. Take your time Valhalla will have your back for the next 30 days. I will miss you guys as an AA but you are all welcome anytime in our mead hall as individuals. YOu have friends here who will always be there for you guys.

o/ Kronos may you rest in peace.

[quote name='LJ Scott' timestamp='1288964320' post='2502896']
Yeah I can't it anywhere. Either on our forums or here, just the upgrade. Weird.
[/quote]

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=53510

Fourth post down.

Regardless of what happened over the past month to drag us apart, you guys always were great people. Even though the people I knew best had already moved on, you were still pretty cool people, and this announcement saddens me. Good luck where you guys land.

[quote name='quigon jinn' timestamp='1288966807' post='2502920']
[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=53510"]http://forums.cybern...showtopic=53510[/url]

Fourth post down.
[/quote]

Ah yeah, I was beginning to wonder if we did it in the DoE or not.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1288935813' post='2502721']
Same. I was trying to find the original treaty topic since calkin and I had our names on it, and that makes this even more of a somber occasion. Really wish it didn't have go like this.
[/quote]

While I thought I did, it was actually uaciaut's name on it: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=58273
RIP brothers

edit: oh just read up, I didn't remember the whole temporary treaty thing at all, lol.

Edited by mrcalkin

In all my time on Bob, there have been very few alliances that have been on the "other" side of the battlefield that acted with dignity and honor. Being Olympus's first "test" as an alliance, it was an honor to fight along side Valhalla and have you as an amazing opponent. I remember Olympus actually helping a few of your nations get trades sorted to join the fight with us. I remember the spying of QH's warchest and the cursing about it in channels we shared.

Kronos was a class act and one of the alliances that if the cards were right I for one would have liked to have more formal relations with. Disbanding an alliance is always difficult, especially one that has done so well in the past.

Kronos will forever live on in the hallow halls of Olympus as a class act alliance that we have had the honor and privilege to know. If there is anything we can do for members past and present please don't hesitate to find our leadership. While we didn't have formal relations, Kronos has our respect. So with sadness in our heart, we lower our flags to half staff, and offer assistance to some really cool folks that we have had the honor of knowing.

o/ Kronos

Sad to see this happen. I was still on a CN-high from our recent treaty signing when I heard of your impending disbandment. But in the spirit of that agreement, I am glad to see Valhalla and DT jointly protecting you guys as you find new homes.

The door will always be open at the DT forums for you guys to come by and chat. Keep in touch, bros.

I love being Fashionably Late.

This wasn't a surprise to me, as it was to so many others. The writing was on the wall for a while, but that doesn't mean that this didn't sadden me.

When we fought Kronos we found an alliance that was our philosophical match. An alliance where war was just part of the larger picture and nothing was personal. Treaty discussions began before the ceasefire was even called. Thanks to influence of the treaty web as a whole we never did get to fight side by side but that didn't mean they weren't great allies or that we didn't respect our treaty.

Even the "prank" that GoD and GOONs decided to pull with Vesa's help is something Valhalla would have happily gone in on if we were asked. I was horrified by the backlash this caused within Kronos. It did far more damage to Kronos than it ever could have done to Valhalla.

αντίο Κρόνος

This is very sad to see, and I miss many of my friends from Kronos! Kronos was why CN was great, and its a perfect example of why CN is dying.... Best of luck to you all, and keep in touch!

Also, i like that I got called out as Zombie in the post not my real name :D

/me noms brains

• 3 weeks later...

Some... actually most of my best days were spent in this alliance. It is what made this game so amazing outside of clicking a few links each day. I don't know why I came back to this forum, I suppose curiosity and boredom made me chekc this site to see how my old alliance was doing and check in on the game I spent hours each day obsessing over. I am sad to see this happen but for the last time o/ Kronos