Assume the crash position

mpol777

10/10/10 is on the horizon but just as that happens...

The Green Protection Agency initiates what is the most massive update blitz upon MK/ODN/Legion. Just before anyone knows what has happened, WTF out of no where [i]lays out[/i] Umbrella/IRON/NPO in an unprecedented attack never before seen.

And when that happens, well, let's just s-

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mpol777' timestamp='1286245150' post='2475115']

And pretty soon you'll have a melting pot. Child killers, corpse <snip>, drug zombies and full-blown wackaloons. Wandering the landscape in search of truth and fun. Everyone will have guns, everyone will have drugs and no one will be in charge.
[/quote]

Everyone will have drugs ? MPOL, you rascal you, I knew when I saw Geraldo boasting about Cultivation Of Opium Poppies and troops, I knew then FAN had to be involved.

Touché' Sir and well done, who do those clandestine guys think they are trying to corner the market. :P

Edited by Freelancer

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286321346' post='2476461']

The Green Protection Agency initiates what is the most massive update blitz upon MK/ODN/Legion. Just before anyone knows what has happened, WTF out of no where [i]lays out[/i] Umbrella/IRON/NPO in an unprecedented attack never before seen.

[/quote]

the neutrals are coming! o good lord quick everyone leave there AA for none and switch colours to gray so as not to appear to lean to one side of the web or the other.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1286321346' post='2476461']

[/quote]

*sigh* if only...

[quote name='RustyNail' timestamp='1286307418' post='2476161']
I say all citadel and former citadel put on their 10/10/10 sigs just to cause mayhem and confusion.....or.....maybe we're involved too... :ph34r:
[/quote]

Or we could reunite and pull off the [i]actual[/i] 10.10.10 plan... Y'know the really cool one where we roll X alliance for putting us in a really crappy spot a little over a year ago?