• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1286606487' post='2479493']
u ditched that kitchen pretty fast eh?
[/quote]
Sure?

I honestly have no idea what you're referring to, But if it floats your boat.

It Is What It Is.

Confusion.

[quote name='infinite citadel' timestamp='1286602846' post='2479458']
fwiw I peaced him out and was too lazy to look for other nations that were higher in NS than me since he was my only target -_-

also who doesn't like fighting with/against PS :v:
[/quote]

Yeah! Between nations AND on OWF :smug:

Thanks for the compliment, btw.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1286602230' post='2479453']
Fear my mighty powers of persuasion.

For I control all of Steve with these hands. I can make nations rise, and nations fall.
[/quote]

The secret is out, I guess. Much :wub: LW.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286602063' post='2479452']
I'm aware of what happened...
[/quote]

In that department, you're the master. :salute:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286602063' post='2479452']
I guess some of us just need the extra help :smug:
[/quote]

Ouch :excl:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286604502' post='2479481']
No, DR and OP DoW'd RD and PS, not PS, RD, and LE, or PS and LE. Therefor, you're asking an uninvolved party for help, when this is pretty much a dead even fight and no one has interfered until now.
It Is What It Is.
[/quote]

Yes - and what it is, is "end of days."

Really...after chatting with Ordo Paradoxia leadership and seeing how the rest of Pork Shrimp felt on the matter, "Big 3" figured might as keep fighting as opposed to declaring peace since peace would last...at most...maybe twelve hours.

And yes, I am being optimistic ;)

Plus, Pork Shrimp is hardly a threat to any future goals held by any other AA this round. Well, okay - unless those plans included top Soldier Casualties.

We are very well satisfied with the fighting - I'd almost say we've had our fill of blood. Almost :blush:

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286607424' post='2479496']
Sure?

It Is What It Is.

Confusion.
[/quote]
You must stop your whining on her and attack me already! Otherwise, you cannot slap me around a bit with a large mouth trout any longer! Deal? :lol1:

Surprised OP and DR are complaining about this.. it's the end of the round, get over it. This AA war currently going on is more just something to do til reset than anything else. Unfortunate they are wrecking your flag running plans, but it happens. It would have happened anyways. :unsure: You could even consider IC going in just like how RD should have countered more than they did. Like no one saw that coming.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1286658379' post='2479849']
You must stop your whining on her and attack me already! Otherwise, you cannot slap me around a bit with a large mouth trout any longer! Deal? :lol1:

Surprised OP and DR are complaining about this.. it's the end of the round, get over it. This AA war currently going on is more just something to do til reset than anything else. Unfortunate they are wrecking your flag running plans, but it happens. It would have happened anyways. :unsure: You could even consider IC going in just like how RD should have countered more than they did. Like no one saw that coming.
[/quote]

I'm whining? Please enlighten me, sir. Oh and I didn't know we had flag chasers...Can you please tell me more?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286659749' post='2479861']
I'm whining? Please enlighten me, sir. Oh and I didn't know we had flag chasers...Can you please tell me more?
[/quote]
You're typing and not attacking...

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1286659835' post='2479863']
You're typing and not attacking...
[/quote]
Oh, I'm sorry...No nukes/Money left...But it was all worth it, I'm #3 in Total Casualties :smug:

Try again?

Confusion.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286661150' post='2479875']
Oh, I'm sorry...No nukes/Money left...But it was all worth it, I'm #3 in Total Casualties :smug:

Try again?

Confusion.
[/quote]
Excuses. Get yourself out of bill lock by dumping some improvements and your wonder, collect taxes, and attack!

Edit: You're also 5 days inactive. I'm sure a 5 day collection would give you plenty of money to buy some troops and attack.

Edited by bcortell

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286604502' post='2479481']
:wub:

No, DR and OP DoW'd RD and PS, not PS, RD, and LE, or PS and LE. Therefor, you're asking an uninvolved party for help, when this is pretty much a dead even fight and no one has interfered until now.

But you know, if you can't take the heat, Get out of the kitchen my dear friend.

It's fine if you can't fight your fights alone. Just don't cry when you get called out for it.

Oh, and I honestly don't care, I just find it funny that you're Defending the Act.

It Is What It Is.

Confusion.
[/quote]
If my memory serves me OP DoW'd on LE a while back but not on LE Cadet. They did find space for one member of Cadet though (without a DoW) and defended the action by saying that member was not a specific target and was hit by a guy that was not an OP member.
Now, the guy was flying OP colors so it was assumed that he was an OP member but Cadet was assured by OP that he was not a member, but an applicant.
If he were an applicant I would call that outside help.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1286706799' post='2480306']
If my memory serves me OP DoW'd on LE a while back but not on LE Cadet. They did find space for one member of Cadet though (without a DoW) and defended the action by saying that member was not a specific target and was hit by a guy that was not an OP member.
Now, the guy was flying OP colors so it was assumed that he was an OP member but Cadet was assured by OP that he was not a member, but an applicant.
If he were an applicant I would call that outside help.
[/quote]

I would call it an applicant wanting to join in the war, assuming that if OP was at war with LE, they were also at war with LE Cadet.

Outside help is bringing in other alliances to fight with you, not applicants on your AA imo.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1286734820' post='2480508']
I would call it an applicant wanting to join in the war, assuming that if OP was at war with LE, they were also at war with LE Cadet.

Outside help is bringing in other alliances to fight with you, not applicants on your AA imo.
[/quote]
Thank you, Mikey. You are correct but our fork tongued friend, Taeper only points things and bits of previous happenings only when it supports his views. As I recall correctly SOT was hit as everyone knows that he is a member of LE, NOONE else in LE applicant was hit. Show me where we said we said that he wasn't a member of OP at the time, it was Confusion and he was indeed a member of OP when we attacked. You were singled out because you are LE and you would have attacked anyway, as I believe you admitted.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1286607424' post='2479496']
Sure?

It Is What It Is.

Confusion.
[/quote]

you sit in #porkshrimp all the time, which is all good, but as soon as you see something that you thought was OWF copy and paste worthy, you high tail it outta there.

Back to the fighting gentlemen :D I got cash and nukes ;) Getting my GF to drop a couple of nukes while I was away was only so effective over the weekend :P

Edited by StevieG

I was a dooofus and posted this in the wrong thread LOL

It does seem like you all are having a lot of fun judging by the ongoing debates, and that's the grand plan anyways. Let's get some overall stats from the each of the alliance stats pages, albeit they are affected by roguings and LE killing on almost everybody. Just another public service effort by Clash who geeks on stats :)

THEN: 9/30
OP - 176,678ns
DR - 150,714ns
TOT: 327,392ns

PS - 240,127ns
RD - 83,521ns
TOT: 323,648

NOW: Last Updated: 10/12/2010 11:25:22 PM
OP - 82,278ns
DR - 79,504ns
TOT: 161,782

[b]TOT LOSS: -165,610ns[/b]

PS - 86,777ns
RD - 48,081ns
TOT: 134,858ns

[b]TOT LOSS: -188,790ns[/b]

An impressive display of destruction!
Admin should appreciate how little of your infra he'll have to destroy at reset himself.

Y'all got the rest of it done all by yourselves :)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1286951377' post='2483355']
An impressive display of destruction!
Admin should appreciate how little of your infra he'll have to destroy at reset himself.

Y'all got the rest of it done all by yourselves :)
[/quote]

Indeed - good fighting.

Let me apologize to PS and RD. I know it is tough to be a target of the OP/DR war machine. ;)

To my fellow Duckrollers, I'd say we've had a pretty good first round, establishing early on that we are no small opponent in size or in strength.