FnKa Announcement

DeadAnimal

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1285882634' post='2470209']
So it couldn't perhaps be GOONS agitated so many people that they ended up attacking GOONS?
[/quote]

You know what's funny? Looking at your bio. Looking at your war history. Wondering what the hell you're whining about. That's funny.

Truth is:

1. You went rogue on UPN and Sparta
2. Your bio is currently set to "Leaving CN after this war, do not recruit me please. Stomp the floor tiles loose, the more y'all breathe the more I move... "

Who knows how long that's been set. You're yet another one of those "I'll just delete after I cause enough trouble for myself and then create a new nation in the hopes that everyone will forget who I am" types of people. Too bad you attempt to draw enough attention to yourself that people actually recognize when you come back, eh?

Glad to see you dead,

nippy

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1285885662' post='2470276']
You know what's funny? Looking at your bio. Looking at your war history. Wondering what the hell you're whining about. That's funny.

Truth is:

1. You went rogue on UPN and Sparta
2. Your bio is currently set to "Leaving CN after this war, do not recruit me please. Stomp the floor tiles loose, the more y'all breathe the more I move... "

Who knows how long that's been set. You're yet another one of those "I'll just delete after I cause enough trouble for myself and then create a new nation in the hopes that everyone will forget who I am" types of people. Too bad you attempt to draw enough attention to yourself that people actually recognize when you come back, eh?

Glad to see you dead,

nippy
[/quote]

I didn't exactly hide this new nation, genius. And the idiots that run up to me all like, "You're The AUT aren't you!?" as if I was hiding my past alias. I literally came out and said it, if it takes you that long to realize it, really not my issue.

And btw if I wanted to hide my alias into a new nation, you wouldn't know about it. I can guarantee that.

Anyways, what my post has to do with me hating me and saying "glad to see you dead" I don't know. But thanks, it's definitely an ego boost.

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1285846119' post='2469641']
I will respectable disagree with you on your second and latter statement. I am more than willing to help raided nations out. Yes I did wear that signature, for the sole reason I don't like the fact that the so called moralist demonize raiders (and because it was a Spaarlaamp masterpiece :P). Yes iFOK raids, yes I raid. That doesn't mean I can't help people that are being raided. If the raidees are reasonable, I see no point why I shouldn't help them.

I'm sure GOONS will listen to me if I think they are behaving unacceptably. That's what good allies do, and so far GOONS has been nothing but good to us. Point is, I don't think there is much wrong with their mercy procedure. Although it does (substantially) differ from iFOK's raiding policy. I may be incorrect, please correct me if I am, but doesn't GOONS mercy procedure entails signing up to their boards, ask for peace, write a poem or create some nice stickart and continue on with their lives? I don't think that's too much to ask for people that want to actively contribute to our society. And from I heard from some of those people, it is what made them stick around to this game.
[/quote]
Well, I can't say my observations lead me to such conclusions, but if you say so I'll take your word for it. Always best to assume good faith and such. :v:

I never complained about GOONS' policies, I don't have a problem with them; my point was that I don't believe they would make an [i]exception[/i] to those policies without a damn good reason, no matter who asked them to. And that's fine too, alliances should be run the way they want themselves to be run.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1285850365' post='2469673']
Ok can we stop with the "You are cowards, you don't fight them 1 on 1" line of reasoning please? It is inane and makes my stomach turn around. It is just as bad, if not worse, than "You are cowards, you hide in peace".
[/quote]
This is not possible; there is nothing worse than peace mode arguments. :facepalm:

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1285852351' post='2469686']
I refer to the AcTi-FnKa cancellation thread.

Good day mates ^.^
[/quote]
If you refer it, perhaps you should link to it.

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1285860904' post='2469781']
Moralism at its best:

[img]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m6/Yankeesfan924/2lf7ljpg-1-1.png[/img]

Edit: Hopefully this is easier to see.

Edit 2: Hah! Posting this got me banned from their forums! Because I posted a screenshot of their public area. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
It...is entirely too small to read anything. ._.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1285864497' post='2469836']
Why does FnKa hate GOONS again? 99% of goons never even heard of you guys until last night.
[/quote]
Didn't you hear? It's the soveriegn duty of each and every Bobian to hate GOONS with a burning passion.
:(( GONS :((

Also, damn all you people who add ten pages to a topic in less than a day. <.<

Edited by Locke

[quote name='SilentFury' timestamp='1285885168' post='2470265']
dont be so sure.. yankees you dont no what goes on here
[/quote]

Ohh, do tell. :popcorn:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1285892197' post='2470377']
It...is entirely too small to read anything. ._.
[/quote]

My apologies. (OOC: I tried photobucket and tinypic, but every single time, the pic comes up tiny -_-)

The gist of the screenie I posted is an exchange that follows as such, in an application thread, in plain view for anyone with a registered mask (though it may have been removed by now. I don't know, I was deleted from their forums)

The text reads as:
NoyNoy Aquino: Lol! Sorry about the raid dude....Your nation was unprotected by any alliance so i took the chance. Stick with me and we'll blackmail other nations. I already have 2 victims. :P

Silent Fury: lolz good job noy and welkome (sic) ! :)

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285844303' post='2469621']
This is the BEST. POST. EVER. And I'll tell you why.

First, you say all we do is attack unaligned. Well we tech raid, but so do you guys apparently, so not much room to talk. Also we don't just raid unaligned, we raid micros too. If you're gonna smear us at least get the facts straight.

You also throw around your reasons, saying it's because we tech raid (hypocrisy), or because we're arrogant (okay?), you want to restore balance and order (with a tech raiding alliance!), or just because you want to.

Then you go on to say that we'll cause the end of all unaligned nations -- even though you guys tech raid too. So you're the cause of this! You should declare war on yourself, to be honest.

Finally, the absolute best part: You believe that after we (and not you) cause all the unaligned to disappear, we'll start just declaring wars on random alliances and cause a global war. So to prevent this, you're declaring war and trying to start a global war by rallying people to attack us. This is the most sound logic I've ever laid eyes on.
[/quote]

Yes I do tech raid, but when I tech raid out of respect from the one I raided, I never get them to Anarchy as I told them that we only came for the tech not for your government to crumble. Unaligned nations are not "Milking Cows!" that you just come in raid him then get him to anarchy.

Again I call on especially big alliances allied to FnKa like GATO, Hydra, NSO, and TOOL, as well the others. In the words of Franklin Roosevelt "For how long are we just gonna stand here and imagine that the world is not at war, while we build refrigerators our enemies build bombs." and I'll say this from that quote "How long will the big alliances think that Planet Bob is not in great danger from another major conflict, while GOONS are raiding and well acting likes goons."

And also the PMs, I don't think I consider GOONS to be a formal alliance. Formal alliances will act more mature on who they talk to, I think GOONS as rogues that banded together as they are afraid they will get pummeled by all the other alliances for there money, and tech.

So for those in the other alliances that are siding GOONS, if you come to realize this, then we have no quarrel with you, declare peace with the ninjas as well as FnKa and we'll forget about it. If you want to join in and side with us you are welcome, if you want to be neutral with this go ahead we respect you decision.

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1285898698' post='2470542']
Yes I do tech raid, but when I tech raid out of respect from the one I raided, I never get them to Anarchy as I told them that we only came for the tech not for your government to crumble.
[/quote]

You have to be pretty bad at raiding to have never knocked them into anarchy.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285900230' post='2470575']
You have to be pretty bad at raiding to have never knocked them into anarchy.
[/quote]
Is there a point to knocking them into anarchy when tech raiding other than piss them off? If the goal is to get 2-4 successful ground attacks in and peace out, I think putting them in anarchy would only make them more angry and not want to peace out.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285900319' post='2470578']
Is there a point to knocking them into anarchy when tech raiding other than piss them off?
[/quote]

Unless you're attacking with absurd odds against you, knocking them into Anarchy is relatively easy.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285900462' post='2470581']
Unless you're attacking with absurd odds against you, knocking them into Anarchy is relatively easy.
[/quote]
Normally a tech raid should be a one on one quick raid, not 3 nations ganging up on one and beating them into submission.

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1285898698' post='2470542']Unaligned nations are not "Milking Cows!" that you just come in raid him then get him to anarchy.[/quote]

Are you saying that milking cows is an aggressive act? I get the feeling that's not what you're trying to say but it's a really weird turn of phrase.

[quote name='Noynoy Aquino' timestamp='1285898698' post='2470542']
Yes I do tech raid, but when I tech raid out of respect from the one I raided, I never get them to Anarchy[/quote]

This is very oddly specific criteria. Raiding without putting nations into anarchy is kind of difficult to do and it's a really really iffy reason to go to war with someone. I think it's plainly obvious that you're just out to cause trouble and GOONS is an easy target.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1285892811' post='2470390']
Enjoy your beat down FnKA. This didn't work well for Grub and it's not going to work well for a lesser alliance.
[/quote]

Actually that phase of the war ended in white peace. I don't suppose the alliances and individuals arrayed against GOONS and their...allies, should expect the same, eh? <_<

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285900319' post='2470578']
Is there a point to knocking them into anarchy when tech raiding other than piss them off? If the goal is to get 2-4 successful ground attacks in and peace out, I think putting them in anarchy would only make them more angry and not want to peace out.
[/quote]

I've knocked people into anarchy in one shot during wartimes, I have no doubt that when attacking a defcon five target with peacetime troops levels that keeping them out of anarchy would be harder than knocking them into it.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1285900618' post='2470584']
AI think it's plainly obvious that you're just out to cause trouble and GOONS is an easy target.
[/quote]

Yes, seen as how we've said this already, you are correct. And 1 member's views on raiding do not represent the whole of FnKa.

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285901019' post='2470591']
Actually that phase of the war ended in white peace. I don't suppose the alliances and individuals arrayed against GOONS and their...allies, should expect the same, eh? <_<
[/quote]
Great idea, we should tell one of the dozen microalliances that declared on us with the intention of nuking us for no particular reason that after we fight for a while they can just go back to their business with no consequences. That would send the right kind of message for sure.

[quote name='DeadAnimal' timestamp='1285901145' post='2470595']
Yes, seen as how we've said this already, you are correct. And 1 member's views on raiding do not represent the whole of FnKa.
[/quote]

Fair enough. Thank you for the clarification.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1285901071' post='2470593']
I've knocked people into anarchy in one shot during wartimes, I have no doubt that when attacking a defcon five target with peacetime troops levels that keeping them out of anarchy would be harder than knocking them into it.
[/quote]
If you're hitting multiple targets doing all aggressive attacks is counter productive, as it leaves you less troops to use for raiding other nations. If all you do is aggressive attacks, along with cruise missiles, planes and bombers on an unsuspecting victim, then it might be hard to keep them out of anarchy while still having your way with them. If your just trying to get some tech/land while doing minimal damage in the process, all you need are some cautious or planned attacks, and for your last attack making it aggressive is completely pointless unless your trying to knock them into anarchy ruining their day.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285903085' post='2470639']
Great idea, we should tell one of the dozen microalliances that declared on us with the intention of nuking us for no particular reason that after we fight for a while they can just go back to their business with no consequences. That would send the right kind of message for sure.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right, the "rabble" sending 44 of your nations into anarchy seems to be sending you a message instead.

Oh and...they are doing it for very, very particular reasons, which you fail to acknowledge for no other reasons that it would [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwGVDmEsi8A"]force you to examine your own behavior[/url].