Forite Order of Raiding and Anarchy

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1285497560' post='2465059']
It's a real shame that you left PC. You were a really good asset to them.
[/quote]

Well, it was a hard decision, but in the end a fellow has to exist how he wants to exist on this planet. FORA brings me into a tight circle of comrades who I've fought battles with, against, on entirely different worlds. We are very comfortable together and all agree on more or less the same saying, "We Deal In Lead Friend."

PC rocks, it by far one of the best alliances I've ever been in on Planet Bob. I've been in a few..

I've been in the ODN (they sucked), I've been in Hyperion (NoCB, great bunch), CSN (good lads), FUN, Ingsoc, Dark Evolution, the Phoenix Fail (spying for vox), ADI (was quickly convinced that John Warbuck is a complete failure as a leader), And finally here I am back to FORA.

PC and I will maintain a very close relationship. It is quite possible I'll be back in the future, but for now PC can reap the rewards of lots of looted tech by FORA at good prices. The bloody tech of the red sphere will now go on to fatten the coffers of one of the greatest alliances on the whole damn planet bob.

:smug:

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1285497090' post='2465054']
Hopefully you have the war slots open for those sort of police actions.

:lol1:
[/quote]
I doubt you'll do anything worth diverting my attention from the war with GOONS, but seems like you're up to nothing but trouble with your plans for raids and this suspicious move to red. :P

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1285499136' post='2465075']
Great another loud mouth alliance that runs for daddy's help when they start problems that are to bit big to handle themselves.
[/quote]

I encourage you to work a little harder with your witty retorts. This one isn't bad per-say, but it lacks a bit of that zing that really gives it a good snap. Put a bit more effort into it, I'd appreciate it greatly.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1285499462' post='2465081']
I encourage you to work a little harder with your witty retorts. This one isn't bad per-say, but it lacks a bit of that zing that really gives it a good snap. Put a bit more effort into it, I'd appreciate it greatly.
[/quote]
The holy Admin made Sunday a rest day, so I will put not effort in it today.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1285500273' post='2465085']
The holy Admin made Sunday a rest day, so I will put not effort in it today.
[/quote]

Good call lad, I support this move, I too shall partake in a day of rest as the holy admin has decreed it. Btw, you might want to look at our wiki history, FORA has a history of not invoking our protectors. We scuffle with people more or less our own size and only keep a protector around for making sure the bigger dogs go crap on another alliance's lawn.

Our raid rules are pretty specific, we don't trash the same people over and over, and a good half of the time we end up making friends of the people we've fought against.

If you have any specific questions and comments I suggest finding me on IRC, I'm normally to be found in #poisonclan.

Anyhow ol' son, you enjoy your sunday, I've definitely enjoyed mine so far.

^_^

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1285497260' post='2465055']
Hopefully this time we'll be able to stay out of your hair. Let me know if we trod on any of your tech deals, I'll tell the ones involved to cease and desist as a courtesy for the way you all worked with us on that First Lamer Battalion.
[/quote]

Thats one way to put it, What happend to the First Earth Battalion? Oh, yes they have 32 members and 300,000NS. FORA you can not comment.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1285498066' post='2465065']
PC and I will maintain a very close relationship. It is quite possible I'll be back in the future, but for now PC can reap the rewards of lots of looted tech by FORA at good prices. The bloody tech of the red sphere will now go on to fatten the coffers of one of the greatest alliances on the whole damn planet bob.[/quote]

This worries me for a single reason: Why specifically target the nations you will be trading with? Will you be raiding everyone, or just your trade partners? You say that you'd steal tech for PC, so I think it's a fair assumption that these two statements combined imply that you're going to raid tech from Red and sell it to PC, but please, for the sake of admin prove me wrong.

So in itself, it's like you've never left PC!

Edited by NeCoHo

[quote name='NeCoHo' timestamp='1285519075' post='2465215']
This worries me for a single reason: Why specifically target the nations you will be trading with? Will you be raiding everyone, or just your trade partners? You say that you'd steal tech for PC, so I think it's a fair assumption that these two statements combined imply that you're going to raid tech from Red and sell it to PC, but please, for the sake of admin prove me wrong.

So in itself, it's like you've never left PC!
[/quote]

Well, I do plan on selling it, not giving it away, sheesh silly you billy, and if you want to know our raid plans it will cost you 90 million.

Edited by Tidy Bowl Man

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1285495365' post='2465049']
Are you that disgusting little man responsible for the bubblegum war? If so please, don't come to us because we have no intention of coming to you.Vermin.
[/quote]
Heh. I was one of two shadow-actors in the Bubblegum War.

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' timestamp='1285498066' post='2465065']
I've been in Hyperion (NoCB, great bunch), CSN (good lads), FUN, Ingsoc, Dark Evolution, [b]the Phoenix Fail (spying for vox)[/b]
[/quote]

And then apparently I was your boss.

So, vermin or crusader? The world may never know. But if you and Princeps plan on running an alliance on Red, I'd encourage you to let 3-year-old bygones be bygones.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1285524140' post='2465278']
blah blah blah, look at me, blah blah blah, I'm a big shot now and I'm gonna be listened to or you'll be vague and boringly threatened, blah blah blah, Admin this admin that, blah blah blah.. brb I'm sticking a fork in my ear over and over again, blah blah blah..
[/quote]

Funny how people read things differently.

:ehm: