• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those CMs hurt don't they?
---------------
To: oinkoink12 From: JimKongIl Date: 9/23/2010 11:06:38 AM

Subject: Cruise Missile Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with a cruise missile by JimKongIl. You lost 32 defending tanks, 6.44 technology, and 32.20 infrastructure. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.
---------------
To: JimKongIl From: oinkoink12 Date: 9/23/2010 12:23:01 PM

Subject: Peace Offer

Message: A peace offer has been submitted by oinkoink12 for the reason of: Good luck!

As soon as both nations accept peace the war will end. If either nation attacks one another this peace offer will be automatically canceled.

------------
850,000 in starting NS battling. I'm guessing we'll burn 150K in 7 days.
Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz 147K
Methax 171K
Oink 217K
Steve 177K

JimKongil 173K

Edited by JimKongIl

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285291082' post='2462795']
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2079g6x.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Alliance Affiliation: Monster

Is this so that you can claim that the sanctions on you as a rogue are unjust, like your pal Methrage has tried to do?

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285292337' post='2462827']
Alliance Affiliation: Monster

Is this so that you can claim that the sanctions on you as a rogue are unjust, like your pal Methrage has tried to do?
[/quote]

Claim to whom, exactly? I am on my own.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285293095' post='2462848']
Claim to whom, exactly? I am on my own.
[/quote]

I do believe that you told Mike after he sanctioned you said that "I am not a rogue, you twit" or something of the sort, yes?

EDIT: grammar

Edited by Haquertal

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285293170' post='2462852']
I do believe that you told Mike after he sanctioned you that "I am not a rogue, you twit" or something of the sort, yes?
[/quote]

Yes, and he is.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285293329' post='2462857']
Yes, and he is.
[/quote]

Well, you're a rogue, so why would you message him such a thing coupled with such an insult to one of the kindest souls I know?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285293382' post='2462860']
Well, you're a rogue, so why would you message him such a thing coupled with such an insult to one of the kindest souls I know?
[/quote]

Why do you think, einstein? He sanctioned me.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285293446' post='2462861']
Why do you think, einstein? He sanctioned me.
[/quote]

I find no precedence for you to send the message at all, considering you [b]are[/b] a rogue and he [b]sanctioned you for it[/b].

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285281191' post='2462581']
I really hate agreeing with you Haflinger, but yeah this type of hypocrisy and double-standard is blazingly true and obvious as of late.
[/quote]
Yeah.

My only beef with you guys on this count is that you're allied to a bunch of the hypocrites on the other side.

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285291082' post='2462795']
[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/2079g6x.gif[/img]
[/quote]
You could consider that the NS you and I will be shedding in the coming days was really just a deferral of what would have happened if we'd both stayed in TOP. It's amusingly ironic that two ex-TOPpers who largely avoided the beat-down that our former colleagues received in the last war are going to be beating each other to a pulp 1/2 a year down the track :D

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285294013' post='2462875']
You could consider that the NS you and I will be shedding in the coming days was really just a deferral of what would have happened if we'd both stayed in TOP. It's amusingly ironic that two ex-TOPpers who largely avoided the beat-down that our former colleagues received in the last war are going to be beating each other to a pulp 1/2 a year down the track :D
[/quote]
There can be only one!

[/quote]

I didn't want it that way, you are the coolest Goon I know yet the only one in my range. I have not forgotten our days in TOP and I do see the irony. Unfortunately I have a long history with Goons involving some real lame things that also ironically was nothing of your doing. I don't see a way except to persist. I'm not looking to destroy you and white peace is extended to you personally if you ever desire it.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285269971' post='2462377']
You know how i know you'r afraid of war? You actually care about your nation so im going to get some Ric Romero breaking news for you. There are certian people (FOK, MK and NEW just to name a few) who really have no regard for how much infra theyve lost or how many people theyve fought. They just enjoy fighting otherwise this thread wouldnt be full of "I want a slot on this guy!"

PS, you get to be a rank 22 nation by doing nothing. literally...then bragging about TE doesnt help your case

EDIT: Forgot PC in my list up there, dont hurt me :wub:
[/quote]
I'm afraid of war? No I'm really not. And that wasn't the point of my post. The point of my post was that they're going to fight over 3 million dollars. But, whatever. Have fun.

[quote name='James Wilson' timestamp='1285298269' post='2462948']
I'm afraid of war? No I'm really not. And that wasn't the point of my post. The point of my post was that they're going to fight over 3 million dollars. But, whatever. Have fun.
[/quote]

Let me spell it out, because this same idiot logic popped up all over the six million dollar war.

The amount of money is irrelevant. That could have been three dollars instead of three million.

Whats important is the action. Sending money to someone engaged in a war is providing material harm to the other party in that war.

It is an act of war, and a foot into the door of war by proxy, no amount is acceptable, one or one million. A single solider. It does not matter the value. The intent is the crime. You are trying to hurt an alliance and they will answer in kind.

The logic is simple, and independent of the amount sent and it goes like this;

Aid one of my enemies and you become my enemy as well.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1285270591' post='2462389']
Good luck and enjoy your wars JimKongIl, I'm sure you'll be able to dish out a lot more damage than they can do to you. Thanks for the assistance as well.

o/ JimKongIl
[/quote]

he is fighting some of the best fighters in CN, i am sure he will suffer more damage than his opponents :D

Edited by gantanX

[/quote]
Johan loves his children regardless if they fight each while away from home. :P

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285295971' post='2462908']
I didn't want it that way, you are the coolest Goon I know yet the only one in my range. I have not forgotten our days in TOP and I do see the irony. Unfortunately I have a long history with Goons involving some real lame things that also ironically was nothing of your doing. I don't see a way except to persist. I'm not looking to destroy you and white peace is extended to you personally if you ever desire it.
[/quote]
Thanks Jim I appreciate the kind words, but I can't accept your offer. I'm not about to betray my friends and, besides, this has made things far more interesting than they have been since the last big war :)