GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285200783' post='2461531']
Commonly accepted according to who? The most organized rogues who wreck the nations [b]and alliances[/b] of the less powerful?
[/quote]By pretty much every single alliance that has any diplomatic connections. Stop playing this little semantics game of yours, you aren't winning any points.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285200783' post='2461531']
Commonly accepted according to who? The most organized rogues who wreck the nations [b]and alliances[/b] of the less powerful?
[/quote]
If you do something repeatedly, and get wrecked repeatedly for it, you're probably a rogue. If you do it repeatedly, and no one stops you from doing it, you're probably a member of an alliance.

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285201650' post='2461547']
By pretty much every single alliance that has any diplomatic connections. Stop playing this little semantics game of yours, you aren't winning any points.
[/quote]

When you can't come up with an answer you like, you evade the question and belittle the debate. That's what happens when you realize you really don't believe in the might makes right system you serve. ;)

[quote name='Bavaricar' timestamp='1285202101' post='2461558']
When you can't come up with an answer you like, you evade the question and belittle the debate. That's what happens when you realize you really don't believe in the might makes right system you serve. ;)
[/quote]Any point I would make has already been made and would, as they already have in the past, be immediately ignored by you.

But go ahead, row row fight the power death to all alliances everyone go rogue (but you aren't actually rogues see) on the goonies fight the good fight and all that

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1285202215' post='2461560']
But go ahead, row row fight the power death to all alliances everyone go rogue (but you aren't actually rogues see) on the goonies fight the good fight and all that
[/quote]

I really couldn't have said this better myself.

All aboard the Rogue Train!

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1285200755' post='2461530']
I'm going to secretly aid a rogue that is attacking GOONS so I can have my own 20 paged thread.
[/quote]

Would you really want to listen to GOONS, MK, Umbrella, and friends for 15 pages goading you into attacking so they can shop around your nuke rogue status to their senators?

Call me camera shy but...ain't worth it. Neither is aiding Methrage, and yet...here we are. :rolleyes:

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285202919' post='2461582']
Would you really want to listen to GOONS, MK, Umbrella, and friends for 15 pages goading you into attacking so they can shop around your nuke rogue status to their senators?

Call me camera shy but...ain't worth it. Neither is aiding Methrage, and yet...here we are. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
And yet again you miss the whole point. We wouldn't goad him into attacking us. Aiding Methrage is a justified and accepted CB. He'd be openly inviting us to attack him.

Edited by Choson

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1285202919' post='2461582']

[/quote]
Maybe the will finally get the hint that they should give as little as possible attention to things like this.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1285199453' post='2461498']
Am i reading all of this correctly? people are ok with aid going to a rogue?

Alrighty then, please state your ruler name so that i may create a list. Should you ever be rogued i will see to it plenty of aid is funneled to said rogue
[/quote]

No, the outrage comes from wanting 90 million from 5 nukes at 6k NS. That said, the outrage is very much justified.

Anyone who thinks aiding a rogue is okay are seriously morons.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1285203737' post='2461597']
Maybe the will finally get the hint that they should give as little as possible attention to things like this.
[/quote]

Erm... You're saying we ignore that somebody secretly aided Methrage after we stated it's a valid CB?

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285203868' post='2461601']
Erm... You're saying we ignore that somebody secretly aided Methrage after we stated it's a valid CB?
[/quote]
More like saying you are looking at it, and maybe share some evidence that hey did it. And then don't post in the topic until you know he did or din't do it.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1285204110' post='2461603']
I don't understand why you made this post?
[/quote]
And I don't understand your alliance's decisions, but hey, I don't gallop around !@#$%*ing. Sit back in your corner.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1285204241' post='2461607']
How about you actually aid him and then post about it?
[/quote]

Is that what turns you on, big boy? :smug:

Crying corner is up there with him. Ssh.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Ejayrazz' timestamp='1285204249' post='2461608']
And I don't understand your alliance's decisions, but hey, I don't gallop around !@#$%*ing. Sit back in your corner.

Is that what turns you on, big boy? :smug:

Crying corner is up there with him. Ssh.
[/quote]

You are quite rude, my good sir. He was just asking for clarification upon your post, and you turned your nose up toward him. For shame, sir.

And you shouldn't be so rude to Choson. He's a kind fellow who likes nothing more than unicorns and butterflies, I'm sure you understand.

[quote name='Haquertal' timestamp='1285204411' post='2461612']
You are quite rude, my good sir. He was just asking for clarification upon your post, and you turned your nose up toward him. For shame, sir.

And you shouldn't be so rude to Choson. He's a kind fellow who likes nothing more than unicorns and butterflies, I'm sure you understand.
[/quote]

Or perhaps, my nose turned down? It's like the chicken and the egg scenario, except with noses. Big ones.

He seems like a decent fella, but other means would have sufficed. Also, Choson is a joke.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Muddog' timestamp='1285205063' post='2461622']
GOONS are the bad guy, why? Would it be different if it had been anybody else attacking any other alliance?
[/quote]
Because people hate us. There's no rhyme or reason to it.

GOONS are the bad guy, why? Would it be different if it had been anybody else attacking any other alliance?
[/quote]

Of course, since the other alliances are :(( GONS :((

They would be high fiving the other alliance, but we're not good enough for that.

(OOC: Every time you post I want to play more KH :|)

[/quote]

YES you fool don't you see this is totally different because here on Bob we suspend our morals at a moment's notice when someone we don't like is on the receiving end of roguery, showing our true colours as amoral cowards

I will be interested in the $$ tally from this. It's going to cost GOONS and allies waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 90 or 270 or whatever to fight Jim. Umar is going to be over a billion in the hole alone most likely. Probably a billion each or more for every ally that joins the fight.

So any profit GOONS made from Methrage is going to be long gone.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1285206279' post='2461644']
Yes Vol Navy, profit is what matters, and not combating rogues and those who aid them.
[/quote]
You don't know anything about :(( GONS :((, do you?