Nutty North Koreans Announcement

Minutiae

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/NorthNuttyKoreaBanner.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090402182722/cybernations/images/4/42/NoirFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

Greeting. All people love North Korea and want them in their Blocs. There are many Blocs to which we can join, but after Kim Jong-Il hear NOIR is give all North Korea dictators free meal at Olive Garden, he realize NOIR is best option for political future of North Korea. To great explain detail further, I allow announcement to be continued by Kim Jong-Il translator Nigel Burnsley.

And thus, Kim Jong-Il would like to formally announce to NOIR that we're joining them. They may now begin their celebrations and present various offerings to Kim Jong-Il. Here is a list of celebratory gifts that he would like:

[list]
[*]Coupon to Pizza Hut
[*]A muffin basket
[*]Nukes
[*]Congratulatory gift card to Chapters
[*]A trip to Wild Water Works
[*]Pringles
[/list]

Gifts may include, but are not limited to, those on the above list.

[s]To add some seriousity to this ramble, NNK would like to note that we applied to NOIR, and after suffering a gruelling question period like all other alliances, we were accepted, and are now happy to be part of the Bloc.[/s]
[color="#FF0000"][b]**** CENSORED:[/b] NOIR IS BLESSED TO HAVE KIM JONG-IL LEADING ITS BLOC. THIS IS SLANDER AGAINST DEAR LEADER KIM JONG-IL. DO NOT READ.[/color]

In other news, [s] our leader was banned for being an entire weenie [/s]Kim Jong-Il has requested a leadership change, and as such NNK has been subjected to its first Triumvirate change since Kim Jong-Il requested the Triumvirate be formed many moons ago. Each moon, of course, being invaded by North Korea; its cheese plundered to feed North Korean masses.

And so, I give you the slightly revised Triumvirate:

[size="5"][b]Heads of State[/b][/size]

[b]Stooge of the Interior:[/b] Gorchin
[b]Stooge of Growth and Development:[/b] rodrod
[b]Stooge of the Exterior:[/b]Vesta

That's all everybody. And remember:

[center][img]http://9gag.com/photo/6177_540.jpg[/img][/center]

Edited by Minutiae

[quote name='Dubsy' timestamp='1283910013' post='2446025']
I am actually in love with NNK and you guys are the only alliance where i read every topic you post.

o/
[/quote]
We're flattered. Deer Leader writes all of our announcements with the utmost feeling for those who will have to read them. We are also excited [s]to be leading[/s] to be accepted into NOIR.

o/ NNK
o/ NOIR
Der fails. :smug:

I can't type :(

Edited by rodrod

[quote name='Kevin McDonald' timestamp='1283915452' post='2446151']
Wow, from joke alliance to full fledged one. Good job. Seriously thought you guys would be around for about a day and a half when you formed, so my hat's off to you.
[/quote]
Thanks? I think? :huh:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1283963055' post='2446633']
Let me get this straight...NOIR just accepted...an alliance with rodrod as one of the leaders...you guys have really gone down hill since I left huh :awesome:
[/quote]
You know you love me :P