UOKMB declares war with Goons

[quote name='Kindom of Goon' timestamp='1283775033' post='2443658']
I'm jealous.

I don't like the precedence than any rogue senetor can declare an entire alliance rogue and decide to sanction them.
[/quote]
Be careful, I might just declare GATO a rogue alliance.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KingMinornut' timestamp='1283774275' post='2443654']
Why are you getting involved in this anyway?
[/quote]

You aren't too bright are you? He is involved in this, just like GOONS' other allies, because he is allied to them. And yes, you are a group of rogues.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283774880' post='2443657']
I also doubt GOONS will struggle with these rogues
[/quote]

Then why help them with cowardly sanctions?

This is an alliance having an open fight with another alliance. Shame you need to sink to such measures.

Goons raided and nuked us. We hit back. And we're rogues?

>slowhandclap<

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1283775258' post='2443663']
You aren't too bright are you? He is involved in this, just like GOONS' other allies, because he is allied to them. And yes, you are a group of rogues.
[/quote]

Listen 20W bulb, we are not rogues, we are retaliating to an attack on my nation.
If you think that is the behaviour of rogues then you have a very strange definition of rogue.

[quote name='KingMinornut' timestamp='1283775511' post='2443665']
We are NOT rogue nations

Stop santioning us, we are only 8 so I don't think the Goons really need your assistance.
[/quote]
My friend, unfortunately, those who have the power would consider you 'rogues', mostly by going against what they consider as normal mannerisms. As they hold the power, they can sanction whoever they wish. Overkill is the name of the game in warfare, now sit back and enjoy the rollercoaster of emotions which shall be arising over the next few days.

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283774880' post='2443657']
If you want to recognize these rogues as an alliance that's your choice. I don't support setting the precedence that any rouge can post a DoE and be immune to sanctions. I also doubt GOONS will struggle with these rogues, seeing they somehow managed to hit half a dozen SDI nation midrange, way to maximize damage there.
[/quote]
The precedence your setting is sanctions are fine to use in alliance wars just like any other weapon and it doesn't matter whether someone is in an alliance or not.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283775329' post='2443664']

>slowhandclap<
[/quote]

You also stated in the OP that you formed with the sole purpose of hurting GOONS prior to those tech raids that you mentioned.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283775329' post='2443664']
Then why help them with cowardly sanctions?

This is an alliance having an open fight with another alliance. Shame you need to sink to such measures.

>slowhandclap<
[/quote]
Umbrella does not recognize alliance who has less then 12 members, therefore you are rogues. Quite simply really, and you can say what you want about sanctions being cowardly, its a means for me to limit the damage on my allies.

Before anyone screams "Umbrella abusing senator spot", had these rouges been 12 members or more in their "alliance", I would not have sanctioned them.
But what about if Umbrella decided that alliances below 30 is not an alliance? Slippery slope etc.. All I can say that I have a clean history of not abusing my seat and Umbrella have never used sanctions as a weapon in it's wars. This is a classic case of a bunch of rogues who thinks if they make a DoE they can escape sanctions. Methrage tried the same in his first crusade versus GOONS.

Edited by Xavii

[quote name='KingMinornut' timestamp='1283774275' post='2443654']
Can you rouge nations with no team?

Why are you getting involved in this anyway?
[/quote]

No, but you can blush them!
:nuke:

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1283775790' post='2443672']
You also stated in the OP that you formed with the sole purpose of hurting GOONS prior to those tech raids that you mentioned.
[/quote]
Had this not been the case, I wouldn't call them rogues. This being the case, that is exactly what they are. Poorly prepared rogues at that.

[quote name='Big Z' timestamp='1283775790' post='2443672']
[/quote]

Poorly worded OP perhaps, when we formed we did not have a specific stated target, GOONS by attacking me put themselves at the top of the list.

The quisling responsible for that happening knows who they are

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283776045' post='2443674']
Umbrella does not recognize alliance who has less then 12 members, therefore you are rogues. Quite simply really, and you can say what you want about sanctions being cowardly, its a means for me to limit the damage on my allies.

Before anyone screams "Umbrella abusing senator spot", had these rouges been 12 members or more in their "alliance", I would not have sanctioned them.
But what about if Umbrella decided that alliances below 30 is not an alliance? Slippery slope etc.. All I can say that I have a clean history of not abusing my seat and Umbrella have never used sanctions as a weapon in it's wars. This is a classic case of a bunch of rogues who thinks if they make a DoE they can escape sanctions. Methrage tried the same in his first crusade versus GOONS.
[/quote]

So were down to semantics on what is an alliance and what isn't ? Pretty sad.

[quote name='KingMinornut' timestamp='1283776523' post='2443683']
Poorly worded OP perhaps, when we formed we did not have a specific stated target
[/quote]

Hurf. Looks like a clear-cut case of backpeddlin'! :smug:

[b]Poorly worded OP perhaps, when we formed we did not have a specific stated target[/b], GOONS by attacking me put themselves at the top of the list.

[/quote]
But you had a target. You just proved to everyone that your goal was to go rogue on someone.

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1283776651' post='2443687']
So were down to semantics on what is an alliance and what isn't ? Pretty sad.
[/quote]
I bet you would think it was just as sad if I made my own 1 man alliance and attacked your alliance. You would support me not getting sanctioned then right?

Edited by Xavii

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283765845' post='2443575']
The only disappointing thing is how everyone is going to fight for your war slots
[/quote]
The clock's been ticking for a while now and >quick check< only one Goon nation has attacked us.

So it seems this war will be fought bravely from behind a senator's desk.

Poorly worded OP perhaps, when we formed we did not have a specific stated target, GOONS by attacking me put themselves at the top of the list.

[/quote]

Pretty hard to just be a case of poor wording when it's outright mentioned multiple times.

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283763851' post='2443558']
Some time ago a small company of nations convened with a single goal; hurt Goons. And with that sole purpose UOKMB was born. [/quote]

[quote name='thekirbyfake' timestamp='1283763851' post='2443558']
Whilst building warchests 3 Goons caitiffs took it upon themselves to raid a UOKMB nation. At that point he was our only non-nuclear capable nation and during these so-called "raids" one Goon decided to use nuclear weapons. These two actions speak volumes about Goons and their pusillanimous policies.

However, rather than declare war there and then, we bided our time and stuck to our [b]original plan[/b] knowing that soon we would dine on revenge gazpacho.
[/quote]

[quote name='Xavii' timestamp='1283776045' post='2443674']

[/quote]
You've been [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84327"]abusing your senate seat[/url] for a while now, which has ruined the black team for a while now for those who don't get along with all your allies. This is a classic case of a senator abusing their senate seat to benefit their allies with no regards for the negative effects it has on the rest of the team. You have enough allies on black you can maintain it despite your blatant abuse of the power.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283777061' post='2443698']
You've been [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=84327"]abusing your senate seat[/url] for a while now, which has ruined the black team for a while now for those who don't get along with all your allies. This is a classic case of a senator abusing their senate seat to benefit their allies with no regards for the negative effects it has on the rest of the team. You have enough allies on black you can maintain it despite your blatant abuse of the power.
[/quote]
I was waiting for your reply Meth, from what I can remember you didn't get a whole lot of support for your cause in that thread. I sanction rogues, the black team thanks me for it by voting for me. I also offer advice to the many new black nations who come to me for help. Scream as much as you want, but you have blown your credibility a long time ago.