Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283499436' post='2440190']
I just said you should launch them all you want and nobody cares if you do. So do it. I look forward to you having 0 nukes tomorrow after you launch them on all 5 nations you're fighting. If you don't I will be disappointed, because you keep talking about doing it. So do it.
[/quote]
I'll buy two more nukes tomorrow as well, as I'll easily have enough with so many easy targets.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283499583' post='2440192']
I'll buy two more nukes tomorrow as well, as I'll easily have enough with so many easy targets.
[/quote]

...just like you did last time. Didn't stop us last time, did it?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283499583' post='2440192']
[/quote]

This is a promise. I don't want to see any weak excuses about why you didn't buy those two other nukes.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283499666' post='2440195']
...just like you did last time. Didn't stop us last time, did it?
[/quote]
Last time you guys sanctioned and attacked me while I was fighting Gremlins, immediately after you saw a spy report they got showing my warchest just ran out and I had used up all my nukes already. You guys barely did anything in that last wars, I mostly fought Gremlins then after my weapons and fund deplete attacked by you guys. Gremlins stopped me, you guys just attacked me while I was getting nuked by Gremlins and \m/ already, so I was busy with them and ZI by the time my wars with them gone. You guys just tried keeping me at PZI...

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283499903' post='2440202']
Last time you guys sanctioned and attacked me while I was fighting Gremlins, immediately after you saw a spy report they got showing my warchest just ran out and I had used up all my nukes already. You guys barely did anything in that last wars, I mostly fought Gremlins then after my weapons and fund deplete attacked by you guys. Gremlins stopped me, you guys just attacked me while I was getting nuked by Gremlins and \m/ already, so I was busy with them and ZI by the time my wars with them gone. You guys just tried keeping me at PZI...
[/quote]

Someone help me out here. Can anyone find a single true statement in this post? There's a prize if you can find it.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283500030' post='2440203']
Someone help me out here. Can anyone find a single true statement in this post? There's a prize if you can find it.
[/quote]
Send me the price and I'll show you the proof of the complete truth. Or you could open you're eyes a bit.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283500201' post='2440206']
Send me the price and I'll show you the proof of the complete truth. Or you could open you're eyes a bit.
[/quote]

All anyone has to do is read this thread from beginning to end to see that you're being completely illogical and deserve no leniency....you never had any intention of peacing out with us, and have now gone on to your filler of bragging about how much damage you're going to do. Who's going to bail you out now, I wonder? You're quickly running out of friends.

Edited by nippy

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283500201' post='2440206']
[/quote]

I was going to reply to this, but I couldn't find any way to even approach any kind of logic to be able to argue. I can't even think of how to comically exaggerate this. It's a perfect storm of nonsense. How did you do it?

Edited by Dr Beefstupid

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283498373' post='2440173']
I enough nukes to knock them all down into tech farm range if you guys don't agree to white peace by then.
[/quote]

this is the funniest part of this whole thread. Bravo methrage.

Where exactly is the notion that we were threatening Methrage before the war went down coming from? Eleven posts into the first page it comes out that Meth's buddy tech raided us.

13: [b]Beefspari:[/b] If you're going with "we're tech raiding GOONS" then we'll be defending ourselves against your alliance very shortly. I would recommend reconsidering it.

14: [b]Methrage:[/b]I think he was just bored when attacking. I'll tell him to accept if you send peace offers.

15: [b]Beefspari:[/b] Good. Once the peace offers clear we can discuss reps for your friend's boredom.

17: [b]Methrage:[/b] If you guys have any nations not already at war with him get involved or assist in anyway during the war I'll consider it you lose any potential claim to reps, as that would be an act of war against the alliance.

^^^[i]Note that Methrage said this before we expressed any intent to further this conflict. Beefspari even said we are willing to discuss peace.[/i]

19: [b]Beefspari:[/b] I'm wondering if your 4k NS nation can even pay the 9m+ reps we'll be asking for at this point. EDIT: Oh you're 6k NS now.

20: [b]Methrage:[/b] If they want reps paid they should try negotiating that before trying to inflict a greater amount of damage back in response and involve more nations. If they decide to do damage as the punishment they use for the attacks they can't expect reps later on as well. I don't think I would be in range to help him directly, but if he asks me to or needs it I'll do what I can to help.

[i]See, actual discussion going on here. Everything was fine at this point.[/i]

21-28: [i]Assorted discussion and trashtalking from Goon and non-Goon alike.[/i]

29, 30: [b]Methrage:[/b] Yeah, seems GOONS want some action. Pounding them in is always a good cause. Already got one of your guys in anarchy with quad attacks at update, because I as well know from my history with you guys reps will not be paid and this will be go on for a while. You guys suck btw.

[b]BAM.[/b] Right there. You can literally track Methrage's descent into madness terminating at that point. We weren't threatening him; if anything he was threatening us in Post 20 while we were still considering peace, and then 10 posts later without provocation he declares war on 3 of our guys without CB.

Post 20 is also followed by several people pointing out that we ARE negotiating things rather than attempting to involve more nations. You can see on the war screen we never did. Somewhere between post 17 and 20 Methrage forgot that we were actually negotiating peace. Then somewhere between 20 and 29 he decided to attack us for no reason. We did not involve more nations or push him. We were still negotiating peace. He just wanted to attack us and was running out of excuses.

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1283521798' post='2440359']
Post 20 is also followed by several people pointing out that we ARE negotiating things rather than attempting to involve more nations. You can see on the war screen we never did. Somewhere between post 17 and 20 Methrage forgot that we were actually negotiating peace. Then somewhere between 20 and 29 he decided to attack us for no reason. We did not involve more nations or push him. We were still negotiating peace. He just wanted to attack us and was running out of excuses.
[/quote]

welp that's what happens when you talk about reps like a dick and then taunt your opponent about his ability to pay reps which are clearly overpriced.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1283524807' post='2440388']
welp that's what happens when you talk about reps like a dick and then taunt your opponent about his ability to pay reps which are clearly overpriced.
[/quote]
Do you really hate us so much as to take Methrage's moronic side in all this?

Nevermind I know the answer to that question.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1283524807' post='2440388']
[/quote]

Right, because Methrage definitely intended to pay reps and this isn't just one huge cry for attention on his part, and you aren't on his side simply because you don't like GOONS.

Look, I know constantly trying to "discredit the enemy" on the OWF is the cool thing to do on Bob but Methrage is clearly in the wrong here. If you're going to support him you can at least be honest and say its because you want to see GOONS die instead of trying to justify his ridiculous attention whoring. You look like less of a petty jerk that way.

To get things back to the original topic, Methrage, please for the love of Bob, tell me why you're advertizing 15 government positions in an alliance with two people.

Do you really think that the promise of government positions will make people flock to your disaster of an alliance?

Here's a metaphor:

You're running a small business out of your basement. The business is really just you and a friend you roped into helping you. You treat it like a multinational corporation and announce the open positions for senior vice presidents, junior vice presidents and senior management staff, except the positions are unpaid volunteer positions and your company is known for making disastrously bad decisions and treating its membership and clients like they don't exist. Can't wait to see those resumes come flooding in!