Kerberos Nexus Announcement

Sephiroth

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1283493180' post='2440025']
Why do people aid/bail out Methrage? Is it just because he hates GOONS so much? That I can understand, enemy of my enemy and all that. I hope people don't actually like him or think their money will be put to good use when they help him or something.
[/quote]
He's not all talk. He may get rolled a lot but he dishes out a lot of damage and he doesn't let people bully him. That is one reason I like Meth.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283494304' post='2440055']
He's not all talk. He may get rolled a lot but he dishes out a lot of damage and he doesn't let people bully him. That is one reason I like Meth.
[/quote]

It's good that there's people out there that appreciate blind stupidity.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283494462' post='2440059']
It is a lot more entertaining than your little raid shows. ;)
[/quote]

What raid? Methrage's nation declared on three of ours. You're condoning rogues, here.

Dear Methrage,

You are my sunshine. When music plays, I hear you. When stars go supernova, I see brilliance second only to you. Your lunacy gives me reason to live, not just in the sense of mere survival, but the invigorating desire to seize life and to embrace the fullness of it. If ever there was anything so bad it's good in the most extreme sense imaginable, you are the living embodiment of it. If I could give irony a hug it would only be possible through the person of Methrage. You make my brain hurt and you make me long for more. My plaything, my everything. My horrible, beautiful Methrage.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283494555' post='2440064']
What raid? Methrage's nation declared on three of ours. You're condoning rogues, here.
[/quote]
Not that. Your history of raids and causing boring drama. At least Meth's drama is somewhat amusing. That is why I support Meth. I don't even know him enough to actually like or dislike him.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283494604' post='2440065']
Dear Methrage,

You are my sunshine. When music plays, I hear you. When stars go supernova, I see brilliance second only to you. Your lunacy gives me reason to live, not just in the sense of mere survival, but the invigorating desire to seize life and to embrace the fullness of it. If ever there was anything so bad it's good in the most extreme sense imaginable, you are the living embodiment of it. If I could give irony a hug it would only be possible through the person of Methrage. You make my brain hurt and you make me long for more. My plaything, my everything. My horrible, beautiful Methrage.
[/quote]
Wow. Just wow. You need to find something better to do from reading this and some other posts that you have made. :facepalm:

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283494713' post='2440068']
Not that. Your history of raids and causing boring drama. At least Meth's drama is somewhat amusing. That is why I support Meth. I don't even know him enough to actually like or dislike him.
[/quote]

You're fooling noone. You've been vehemently anti-GOONS throughout our existence. You support Methrage through your inability to remain original.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283495173' post='2440078']
[color="#0000FF"]Sometimes these so-called "rogues" are justified, as in this case. Raiders on the other hand are never in the right.[/color]
[/quote]

Yes, we're well aware of your history as a rogue, RV. I'm afraid your logic will never catch on with us.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283494822' post='2440071']
You need to find something better to do from reading this and some other posts that you have made.[/quote]

What does that even mean? I seriously read this sentence three times.

You need to stop posting from reading on this forum that you are saying something that never make sense from how I can picture you how much you post all the time.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283495265' post='2440082']
Yes, we're well aware of your history as a rogue, RV. I'm afraid your logic will never catch on with us.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am afraid I have never been a "rogue." While I have been in several small alliances such as FAIL, my actions were always justified. That is much more than your alliance has ever bothered to do.[/color]

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283495240' post='2440080']
Yet you support tech raids of small alliances and PZI to those who fight back.
[/quote]

Hahaha...you attacked us. We don't do PZI for no reason. The fact that you've proven you can't leave us alone justifies your impending flattening.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283495286' post='2440085']
What does that even mean? I seriously read this sentence three times.

You need to stop posting from reading on this forum that you are saying something that never make sense from how I can picture you how much you post all the time.
[/quote]
:blink:

Lol what?

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283495272' post='2440083']
Rogue? Didn't you just DoW on his alliance? :huh:

The only rogue I see may be his second in command, and I have yet to make a comment about his actions.
[/quote]
Um, try to follow along.

We fought Methrage in the past. It was a long and boring battle. We were eventually paid by TOP for his release. Not only did we stop fighting Methrage, but it was in our best interests to stay completely uninvolved. Even if we wanted to fight him again we wouldn't have.

His second in command decided to declare 3 wars against us today. We approached Methrage and asked why. Methrage said he must've been bored. We asked for peace and said we would begin to negotiate reps later. Instead, Methrage declared 3 wars against us.

Methrage is a rogue. We did not start this fight. He and his buddy both attacked us [i]for no reason, with no CB[/i]. We were in a position to not engage Meth again had he let it go, but he didn't. You supporting him is supporting a rogue. We only did a DoW in response to him and his friend declaring 6 aggressive wars against GOONS for no reason.

[quote name='The Reccesion' timestamp='1283495272' post='2440083']
Rogue? Didn't you just DoW on his alliance? :huh:

The only rogue I see may be his second in command, and I have yet to make a comment about his actions.
[/quote]

He started three wars with his own nation before we had to post the DoW on his AA. Six wars against us, no CB, no declaration. He and the other nation are rogues. We made the announcement to notify the rest of the world that aid will be an act of war.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283495380' post='2440087']
[color="#0000FF"]I am afraid I have never been a "rogue." While I have been in several small alliances such as FAIL, my actions were always justified. That is much more than your alliance has ever bothered to do.[/color]
[/quote]

FAIL wasn't an alliance. Your actions have never been justified, unless justification is defined by the words 'attention seeking'.

[quote name='Dr Beefstupid' timestamp='1283495286' post='2440085']
What does that even mean? I seriously read this sentence three times
[/quote]
You need to read what you write before you post, if its not good don't use it. Bad posting is what you do a lot, which means you don't stop ever and its beginning to be hard to tell if its on purpose or a special power bestowed upon you by admin himself to ward off any sense if thought.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283495382' post='2440088']
Hahaha...you attacked us. We don't do PZI for no reason. The fact that you've proven you can't leave us alone justifies your impending flattening.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You were going to attack him regardless of what he did, or so I can see from your comments earlier in this discussion. So far as I am concerned this is preemptive self-defense on the part of Methrage.[/color]