Sephiroth

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283492034' post='2440003']
You guys stalking me to no end on these forums[/quote]

You rogued on GOONS and you're surprised we posted about it?

[quote]is part of the reason negotiation with you guys doesn't seem all that thrilling[/quote]

Negotiations went hilariously badly last time. I don't think we're going to even try negotiating this time.

[quote]and reason for me to back my alliance member who felt provoked from you guys and attacked.[/quote]

If your alliance member attacked us because he was itchy, I think that would be good enough reason for you. You and "reason" should not even be in the same sentence.

[quote]I can't blame him for wanting to hit you guys and you have no reputation for me to destroy[/quote]

If we have a reputation, it's far more than you have, and this stunt is destroying yours far more than ours.

[quote]so this is a waste of my time either way[/quote]

Hey, it's your time. If you want to wage war against two giant alliances in a row at a desperate attempt for attention, we can't really control your chemical imbalances. That's what the medication you've been refusing is for.

[quote]and if you think anyone takes a comment posted by GOONS seriously ever, then you're mistaken.[/quote]

So nobody ever takes anything we say seriously, but you still take the time to answer all our comments?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283492034' post='2440003']Only reason GOONS are still around is you're a convenient tech farm for some strong alliance and nobody has found you guys to be worth destroying yet.
[/quote]

The only reason you're still around is that TOP bailed you out, VE generously gave you peace, and for some reason people keep throwing money at you for your bad decisions.

We're still around because we've made friends and have not taken such friendships lightly. Something you are way too narcissistic to do with your friends who have supported you.

[quote name='Biazt' timestamp='1283492577' post='2440009']
Ugh, you're not even worth replying to. Just enjoy ZI. Better hope someone is around to pay $90m for you this time, though that may not be enough this time. We're not as kind as VE.
[/quote]
So another fight to PZI, although I didn't expect GOONS to do it any other way and think GOONS is one example where PZI wouldn't be a bad option, as keeping GOONS at ZI until you guys disband might be the only way to get rid of your alliance. (Electron Sponge had the right idea in how to deal with you former Unjust Path alliances)

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283492877' post='2440019']
So another fight to PZI, although I didn't expect GOONS to do it any other way and think GOONS is one example where PZI wouldn't be a bad option, as keeping GOONS at ZI until you guys disband might be the only way to get rid of your alliance. (Electron Sponge had the right idea in how to deal with you former Unjust Path alliances)
[/quote]
Someone goldmine this piece of work right here.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1283492885' post='2440020']
I would like to formally and publicly thank Methrage for the 500K he so generously donated to my donation via his ground assaults.

Go ahead and let the nukes fly, big boy. You can't get us all.
[/quote]
That's nothing compared to all the money you guys have dropped on me, if the rest of the war is this easy I might not even need the nukes. :wub:

[/quote]

Heh. Yes, PZI us all, genius. You're leading a crusade of two here. You yourself don't [i]actually[/i] count as more than one person, even though the voices say otherwise.

Why do people aid/bail out Methrage? Is it just because he hates GOONS so much? That I can understand, enemy of my enemy and all that. I hope people don't actually like him or think their money will be put to good use when they help him or something.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1283493144' post='2440024']
Heh. Yes, PZI us all, genius. You're leading a crusade of two here. You yourself don't [i]actually[/i] count as more than one person, even though the voices say otherwise.
[/quote]
Obviously I won't, but eventually someone else will decide they're sick of you guys and destroy your alliance again.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283493114' post='2440023']
That's nothing compared to all the money you guys have dropped on me, if the rest of the war is this easy I might not even need the nukes. :wub:
[/quote]

Haha, you're already patting yourself on the back and declaring yourself victor of the war? That is priceless.

[quote name='Mandolus' timestamp='1283493180' post='2440025']
Why do people aid/bail out Methrage? Is it just because he hates GOONS so much? That I can understand, enemy of my enemy and all that. I hope people don't actually like him or think their money will be put to good use when they help him or something.
[/quote]
Who are you and when did you leave GOONS?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283493196' post='2440027']
Obviously I won't, but eventually someone else will decide they're sick of you guys and destroy your alliance again.
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right. We're doomed. Thank you for showing us the light.

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I wouldn't go that far. While GOONS as a whole does need to be disbanded, some of its members are not bad fellows. If they were to follow myself, for instance, post-disbandment, they would indeed be a remarkable force for good.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283493612' post='2440036']
[color="#0000FF"]I wouldn't go that far. While GOONS as a whole does need to be disbanded, some of its members are not bad fellows. If they were to follow myself, for instance, post-disbandment, they would indeed be a remarkable force for good.[/color]
[/quote]
Should we disband I would most definitely follow you RV.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1283493490' post='2440033']
My nation has went from 3,400 NS earlier today to now being 7,900 NS. Seems fighting GOONS is a quick way to double your NS. :D
[/quote]

zounds! Buying military increases your NS? I didn't know that! :blink:

[/quote]
I was referring to PZI as long as they remain a member of GOONS, but post-disbandment I think they should be free to go where they want as well. GOONS does hold back a lot of good players from participating in worthwhile alliances.

[/quote]

Were I but given the chance, I would follow you through Hades and back.

[/quote]

Peace-mode warriors unite!