LE DoW

Fisher X

MMMM, I smell TECH!! Can't wait to get some of that :smug:

Good job guys, had you waited one more day TPC would have made the infra jump and bulked up.....Hey wait, did someone let the cat out of the bag?

Congrats on the blitz LE, Now its our turn :P

See yoo on the battle field!
BG.

The one night I decide to go to bed at a decent time a massive war is started <_< .

TE is about war and TPC does not run away from a fight.

LE and TPC are some of the best in the game when it comes to fighting--this will be a good one.

Cheers to a good early round war.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1283261931' post='2436994']
Hey wait, did someone let the cat out of the bag?
[/quote]

Sorry, BG, this one didn't have anything to do with your catbag. LE actually started preparing for lucky round 13 about 3 months ago. We brought back many of the old guard to merge with the newer LE members. You should see some familiar older faces. I missed a meeting...and was named Round Leader.

About two days prior to this round, I started to put out feelers to AAs we have found to match our fighting style. Knowing we would be larger this round, we couldn't side with TPC because, together, we'd be too large.

So, we asked to fight you, because we know we'd get a great fight.

Oh, we had some early round raiding issues with MCXA, so we decided they could be your ally!

I look forward to your response at update. Keep your members from wasting their attacks solo and early, will ya? :)

Salute!

Fish

PS. No whining about sanctions, but you know me, you might want to get off Team Black

I had meant to skip this round but as Fish points out, it has been a good few months in the pipeline and it was a chance to meet up with some of our original members (not to mention war), so I kind of got sucked in.
TPC had every measure of build rate to hand as would be expected, some very nice zooms that may have caught a few of our newer members out as well :P
It will be interesting to see the stats in a few days time when TPC has had a chance to re-group.

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1283310195' post='2437820']
lets get ready to party

/MCXA
/TPC

war time B-)
[/quote]

Get ready to party? This bonfire has been burning for nearly 24 hours... Where you been? :P

Good luck to all involved. Lets keep it civil.

Salute!

PS: Might wanna update your CN:TE info also. So we know who we're talking to. :)

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='Fisher X' timestamp='1283266814' post='2437064']
Sorry, BG, this one didn't have anything to do with your catbag. LE actually started preparing for lucky round 13 about 3 months ago. We brought back many of the old guard to merge with the newer LE members. You should see some familiar older faces. I missed a meeting...and was named Round Leader.

About two days prior to this round, I started to put out feelers to AAs we have found to match our fighting style. Knowing we would be larger this round, we couldn't side with TPC because, together, we'd be too large.

So, we asked to fight you, because we know we'd get a great fight.

Oh, we had some early round raiding issues with MCXA, so we decided they could be your ally!

I look forward to your response at update. Keep your members from wasting their attacks solo and early, will ya? :)

Salute!

Fish

PS. No whining about sanctions, but you know me, you might want to get off Team Black
[/quote]
Yeah this should be fun, the only real difference from the old days is that a part of TPF/TPC isn't playing this round and another part left to start The Warriors. We did take on some new peeps as well, this will be good training for' em :)

Far as the sanctions...well, I don't agree with them on a fair fight. But it hurts some of your guys as well, just not as bad :/

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1283272514' post='2437143']
I had meant to skip this round but as Fish points out, it has been a good few months in the pipeline and it was a chance to meet up with some of our original members (not to mention war), so I kind of got sucked in.
TPC had every measure of build rate to hand as would be expected, some very nice zooms that may have caught a few of our newer members out as well :P
It will be interesting to see the stats in a few days time when TPC has had a chance to re-group.
[/quote]

Yeah, this will set us both back a bit ...lets see what happens :P

GL!

BG.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1283275029' post='2437191']
This could be the first war where someone hasn't immediately tried to lump TPC and the warriors together. I'm shocked and delighted.
[/quote]

Clearly TPC got their branch AA, the Warriors, to declare on OB [b][i]before[/i][/b] LE launched a [b]surprise[/b] blitz against TPC so that OB would be busy fighting the Warriors, thereby reinforcing TPC's [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=91505&view=findpost&p=2437626"]request[/url] that OB not activate their MDoAP Treaty with TPC that had not even been announced when the Warriors declared against OB, thereby keeping OB from coming to TPC's aid against LE, which TPC did not desire nor ask for. :o

Oh those crafty people in TPC/the Warriors B-)

Edited by bibliophile

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1283354553' post='2438232']
I would declare this a violation of 212 of our 371 treaties with TPC, except that it supports 237 of our 348 treaties with LE. So really it all evens itself out in the end.
[/quote]

That would appear that you have enough treaties so that you can hide very well behind them. One must take pride in something even if it is the ability to run and hide.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1283354553' post='2438232']
I would declare this a violation of 212 of our 371 treaties with TPC, except that it supports 237 of our 348 treaties with LE. So really it all evens itself out in the end.
[/quote]

Ah no worries, its fun and amusing in a back stabbing sorta way...After all it is just a game, and why should games hold any honor or integrity.

Guess you had to break loose some time but we still wub you guys :wub:

BG.

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1283361885' post='2438315']
That would appear that you have enough treaties so that you can hide very well behind them. One must take pride in something even if it is the ability to run and hide.
[/quote]

ummm, yeah. I've always known Clash to run, and hide. Thats where he gets all those casualties at the end of every round..... From hiding. :blink:

Thanks for reminding me to update the casualties race, Ferrie :P

[quote name='Thom98' timestamp='1283361885' post='2438315']
That would appear that you have enough treaties so that you can hide very well behind them. One must take pride in something even if it is the ability to run and hide.[/quote]
You are either an idiot or you have out-sarcasm-ed me.
Pfft@you, or congratulations, whichever applies.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1283363296' post='2438325']
Ah no worries, its fun and amusing in a back stabbing sorta way...After all it is just a game, and why should games hold any honor or integrity.

Guess you had to break loose some time but we still wub you guys :wub: [/quote]
Well, not really, but thanks. Neither tW nor PS were going to attack you due to our wub for you; LE had no such reservations, of course. War is fun! The three alliances all agree on that, as do the Kiwis. I hope you're having as much fun as the rest of us are, you should be thanking LE for their gift of war. They are good fellows that way!

Have you looked at the nation numbers across the current alliance wars? Fisher posted the wars' start stats. The attackers have over a hundred fewer nations overall, and had over 150,000 less ns. In the PS thread they debate on declaring down or declaring up; meaning are you attacking someone significantly weaker than you or someone significantly stronger than you. Every alliance war declared, was declaring up. It's not like this was some cowardly bunch of curbstomps - it's the exact opposite. There is ONLY honor and integrity in that.

All the attacking alliances have this in common: They find it more fun to kill infra than to hug it.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1283365758' post='2438365']
ummm, yeah. I've always known Clash to run, and hide. Thats where he gets all those casualties at the end of every round..... From hiding. :blink:
[/quote]

His casualties are actually just people taking a year out dead for tax purposes. It's quite popular nowadays.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1283363296' post='2438325']
[/quote]

Now now, its not like the warriors don't like TPC, nor do we choose our wars out of malice or in an attempt to beat somebody down. All we wanted was to see a whole bunch of the upper tier of alliances beating the hell out of each other, is that so much to ask?

Back-stabbing? it was all worked out to give the other side the upper hand as far as nations and strength goes. I can't comment on the other parties, but the Warriors mainly attacked OB because they were a decent bit larger then us and we're always looking for a new challenge.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1283369965' post='2438419']
Well, not really, but thanks. Neither tW nor PS were going to attack you due to our wub for you; LE had no such reservations, of course. War is fun! The three alliances all agree on that, as do the Kiwis. I hope you're having as much fun as the rest of us are, you should be thanking LE for their gift of war. They are good fellows that way!

Have you looked at the nation numbers across the current alliance wars? Fisher posted the wars' start stats. The attackers have over a hundred fewer nations overall, and had over 150,000 less ns. In the PS thread they debate on declaring down or declaring up; meaning are you attacking someone significantly weaker than you or someone significantly stronger than you. Every alliance war declared, was declaring up. It's not like this was some cowardly bunch of curb stomps - it's the exact opposite. There is ONLY honor and integrity in that.

All the attacking alliances have this in common: They find it more fun to kill infra than to hug it.
[/quote]
Hey no complaints here, it is what it is and I in no way since this war begun said it wasn't fair, nor complained.
However since you guys at TW were the first to bring up this up, I'll enlighten you....
first up; TPC vs LE (and it is only that because they didn't even really hit MXCA)
We out number them by 37 nations at the start of the war, the blitz more than made up
for the offset on nations, however they had over a 1000 more tech than us and a higher AVG NS. I STILL CONSIDER THIS A FAIR WAR because even though they had the blitz and the higher AVG NS, the war will last 7-8 days and its the long haul that numbers make a difference, not by much but hopefully enough :P

You guys hitting OB was in my opinion going down, they had you guys by like 12 or so nations but you had them on every level above that....The BLITZ, Experience, AVG NS, Military etc...

AND RE!!! God love'em..they are under new leadership this round, are always full of the most noobs playing TE, and probably holds the most inactive nations as well.
Also I mean no disrespect to RE, but they just don't have the skill- WAR'n that alliances such as TPC, LE, PS, and TW has.
With that said its their numbers that make the so called higher NS on our side and why the stats would probably do better if broken down to actual AA vs AA.
I mean being that RE holds the highest total NS and the most members, I don't see their nations unable to hit the opposing sides nation jumping over to hit the few LE and TW nations they can hit....Again another reason the stats should be broken up.

*note* Fisher did a good job in what he did and I'm sure it took some time.
Heck I wouldn't even know where to start with something like this, its just that as a whole
the odds/stats are not accurate.

Look at it like this; would it be better to have a 100 nations at 500 NS each giving you 50,000 total NS or better to have 50 nations at 1000 NS....Anyone who picks the 100 option should not be playing TE. So you see probably 50% or close to it of RE is not even able to war due to not having enough NS to declare on the higher NS of PS and crew.
Besides, I feel sorry for any alliance that had to war with PS ;)

But I guess if your still set on the WAR as a whole being fair, you wouldn't mind wearing their shoes...:huh:

Anyway, I'm not saying that your wub didn't show, I mean what would it look like if I was to try and beat the crap out of my brother, its much easier to slap his friend around...After all he's scrony and built like a girl:ehm:

See TPC wouldn't of jumped in on any plot to hurt TW, no matter what the reason is.
So when I talk honor and integrity, its not about a direct slap to the face, its more about
the kind of feeling you get when your hung over real bad throwing up in the toilet, lifting your head just long enough to catch your best friend steeling your CD's :o

Yeah, its like that :gag:

[quote name='memory problems' timestamp='1283372889' post='2438465']
Now now, its not like the warriors don't like TPC, nor do we choose our wars out of malice or in an attempt to beat somebody down. All we wanted was to see a whole bunch of the upper tier of alliances beating the hell out of each other, is that so much to ask?

Back-stabbing? it was all worked out to give the other side the upper hand as far as nations and strength goes. I can't comment on the other parties, but the Warriors mainly attacked OB because they were a decent bit larger then us and we're always looking for a new challenge.
[/quote]

Read above reply.....Aslo note;
TW is not a bad bunch, after all most of them are from TPF/TPC and I know the decision to have fun and blow some shiat up gets the better of us WAR'n folks. Its just not cool the way it went down and as I said TPC don't roll like that.

BG.

Edited by Burning Glory