Irish Alliance

MConorDever

[quote name='MConorDever' timestamp='1282739460' post='2430713']
Why are you quoting my Bio?
[/quote]

I just think it hilarious that you're trying to prove your dedication to your alliance by putting in there how you're in the alliance until you're ZI'd while at the same time on here wanting to start a new alliance, not to mention the fact that you're apparently the leader of N.O.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you'd asked me two years ago, I would have helped you set it up. As has been said, it's been tried before, and there wasn't much of a response to the founding of The Fianna since BAPS had pretty much gathered up all the Irish players who wanted to be in an Irish alliance anyway. I can't imagine that, seeing as BAPS is still here, there are many Irish players who want to leave their alliances for a new Irish-based one.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1282745182' post='2430801']
I just think it hilarious that you're trying to prove your dedication to your alliance by putting in there how you're in the alliance until you're ZI'd while at the same time on here wanting to start a new alliance, not to mention the fact that you're apparently the leader of N.O.
[/quote]
Tosh13 is the Leader 0f N.O

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1282748252' post='2430843']
Not before your edit it wasn't.
[/quote]
Sorry Didnt Notice That :) Typeo

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' timestamp='1282701113' post='2430230']
Dude, you're in a 24 person alliance named after a video game. There is already one reasonably successful alliance based on a video game, Mushroom Kingdom. Lighten up. This alliance will probably be better than the vast majority of alliances we have.
[/quote]

Saying that there is already an alliance based on a video game is like saying there is already an alliance based on a nationality. That's like saying since FOK exists there is no point for Nordriech. Your analogy would make a lot more sense if I was in a Mario themed alliance, but as it stands its a pretty weak attempt to refute my saying that this guy creating a new alliance wouldn't be worth the time and effort.

[quote name='MConorDever' timestamp='1282748585' post='2430848']
Tosh13 is the Leader 0f N.O
[/quote]

It must be difficult having him as leader and role model; I still remember his "diplomatic efforts" from the Black Team Forum in 2006. How ever it does explain a few things.

Also the answer is BAPS.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' timestamp='1282701113' post='2430230']
Dude, you're in a 24 person alliance named after a video game. There is already one reasonably successful alliance based on a video game, Mushroom Kingdom. Lighten up. This alliance will probably be better than the vast majority of alliances we have.
[/quote]
Are you kidding? You honestly think this guy is going to be even remotely successful?

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1282750639' post='2430878']
Saying that there is already an alliance based on a video game is like saying there is already an alliance based on a nationality. That's like saying since FOK exists there is no point for Nordriech. Your analogy would make a lot more sense if I was in a Mario themed alliance, but as it stands its a pretty weak attempt to refute my saying that this guy creating a new alliance wouldn't be worth the time and effort.
[/quote]

Well there is no point for Nordriech. And anyway, I like Tetris I was just trying to be devil's advocate but after reading the rest of the thread, it's impossible. My apologies for the weak refute, good sir.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1282763876' post='2431101']
Are you kidding? You honestly think this guy is going to be even remotely successful?
[/quote]

Nope, I sure don't. I should have seen that this guy formed an alliance two weeks or so ago and is already talking about another one.

MConorDever, no offense dude, but you should stick with the one. Too many already.

Edited by Wentworth the Brave

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282710293' post='2430468']
How about Boondock Saints?
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][i][b]/me slaps Batallion[/b][/i][/color]

Yes, we're Boondock Saints themed. I'm from Irish decent myself, but Veritas Aequitas isn't directly based on an Irish theme, at least no more than the movies are.

[quote name='Wentworth the Brave' timestamp='1282778763' post='2431284']
Well there is no point for Nordriech. And anyway, I like Tetris I was just trying to be devil's advocate but after reading the rest of the thread, it's impossible. My apologies for the weak refute, good sir.

Nope, I sure don't. I should have seen that this guy formed an alliance two weeks or so ago and is already talking about another one.

MConorDever, no offense dude, but you should stick with the one. Too many already.
[/quote]
I've never founded an alliance :mellow:

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1282801680' post='2431570']
[color="#FF0000"][i][b]/me slaps Batallion[/b][/i][/color]

Yes, we're Boondock Saints themed. I'm from Irish decent myself, but Veritas Aequitas isn't directly based on an Irish theme, at least no more than the movies are.
[/quote]

I know VA is from Boondock Saints, but you guys don't really recognize yourselves as "Irish", I'm guessing you're just fans of the movie. I was actually suggesting they do Boondock Saints + Irish :smug:

<3 Conner

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1282859954' post='2432064']
I know VA is from Boondock Saints, but you guys don't really recognize yourselves as "Irish", I'm guessing you're just fans of the movie. I was actually suggesting they do Boondock Saints + Irish :smug:

<3 Conner
[/quote]

Yeah, I'm a hardcore Saints fan, and based VA off of the movie. I've since converted many members of VA into being fans of the films. But your'e right, we don't really go into much of an Irish setting, moreso just the movies.

[quote name='James I' timestamp='1282803029' post='2431579']
Yev, potato: let's get our French alliance moving and be crushed upstarts.
[/quote]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

what do you think of these guys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDTlQ9xgtGk

(and i know where they are from)

Edited by deSouza