Ragnarok Treaty Evaluation

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1282319827' post='2424588']
anyway, best of luck to SLCB and Tetris, we still love you both :wub:
[/quote]

canceling a treaty and then saying "we still love you" is sorta like your dog dying but your mom saying "you can still keep it".

see? it's just not really the same.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1282323460' post='2424637']
canceling a treaty and then saying "we still love you" is sorta like your dog dying but your mom saying "you can still keep it".

see? it's just not really the same.
[/quote]

Well, you could argue the difference between alliance politics and friendships outside of the Cyberverse. Not a good analogy.

Edited by Rhobar II

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1282361252' post='2425361']
No real surprise about the SLCB treaty anyway; RoK doesn't have a good track record with keeping treaties signed for political reasons for a long time.
[/quote]

you're totally barking up the wrong tree with where you're going with that one.

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1282314081' post='2424480']
To be fair, I don't think anyone actually believed you would.
[/quote]

Yeah cancelling on \m/ for what they're going through now would be a pretty s!@#$y thing to do. I wouldn't expect any alliance treatied with them to do so at this point, this is only compounded by the value system of Rok.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282316968' post='2424538']

o/ multicolored falling blocks

[/quote]

Dang, I thought you were going to hail us for a second <_<

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1282364748' post='2425415']
Don't mind him brah. Forgive him instead, for he knows not what he does.[/quote]

I don't have near enough time to forgive Haflinger for every incorrect "fact" or statement that he posts. Most of us are pretty much either in mock or ignore mode with him by now anyway.

However, since I am in the mood for a good chuckle, I would love to see Haflinger explain in great detail how signing with SLCB had some sort of political advantage for us.

Edited by Van Hoo III

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1282366762' post='2425456']
I don't have near enough time to forgive Haflinger for every incorrect "fact" or statement that he posts. Most of us are pretty much either in mock or ignore mode with him by now anyway.

However, since I am in the mood for a good chuckle, I would love to see Haflinger explain in great detail how signing with SLCB had some sort of political advantage for us.
[/quote]

clearly SLCB and the stickmen exist soley to dominate the purple sphere. who doesn't? wanting a piece of this forbidden fruit, ROK would be silly not to back us in our conquest for all that rightfully belongs to invicta.

but that was long ago, in a galaxy far, far away. or in haf's imagination. i dunno which it really is.

Edited by porksaber

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1282366762' post='2425456']

[/quote]

That's easy :awesome:, SLCB is in Stickmen together with us, iFOK. And who wouldn't be tied to this nice piece of purple blob? :smug:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1282373449' post='2425535']
That's easy :awesome:, SLCB is in Stickmen together with us, iFOK. And who wouldn't be tied to this nice piece of purple blob? :smug:
[/quote]
Um us :smug:

Interesting FA as always ROK yall seem to have a rotation going out with the old in with the new i suppose. Good luck to all parties as they find there prospective paths here on bob.

[quote name='SonOfHoward' timestamp='1282408368' post='2425743']
I can see this as merely a housekeeping thing. These treaties are probably not neccassary anyway; I think Rok is tied to these two alliances through other allies.
[/quote]
Yeah, we're pretty much tied to everyone if one squints hard enough.

Call us treaty-hos.