Announcement From The MCXA

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070628041649/cybernations/images/8/8d/MCXAnewsflag.PNG[/img]

[size="6"][b]Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/b][/size]

[img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc214/eduardo1231/Mask%20Images/highcouncil1.png[/img][/center]
The Multicolored Cross-X Alliance recently determined that the results of none of its previous elections were good enough, and figured that the twenty-first time was the charm. (Also, our Charter said we had to). Serving for the next two months on the Twenty-First High Council are the following:

[b]Chancellor[/b] - [u]Rextu[/u] will be joining Oli and AndrewHG as a Chancellor after emerging victorious in the face of stiff competition from TodZumTeufel and Supercoolyellow. His term will last for the next six months, and he is already hard at work alongside his two counterparts in establishing a long-term master plan for the alliance (hereafter refered to as the [i]Steven Slater Beer-Loving Customer-Hating Kickass Plan of Awesome[/i]).

[b]Minister of Defense[/b] - [u]LordOfTheLand[/u] was elected to run the day-to-day operations our of military, promoting the expansion of our military mentoring program for new recruits, as well as more frequent practical and theoretical military training for members of the alliance.

[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs[/b] - [u]Supercoolyellow[/u] has returned to the Foreign Affairs position, after defeating the incumbent Jrkee in a close race for this position; planning to focus on increased input from our membership regarding our diplomatic direction and a greater presence for the alliance within the international community.

[b]Minister of the Interior[/b] - [u]Gopherbashi[/u] opted to return to the alliance shortly before elections and successfully ran for this position. His campaign promises include an increased use of the alliance's Department of Communications, a review of the alliance's educational and mentoring resources, and a 50% reduction in "Needs moar Gopher" posts in our public announcements.

[b]Minister of Finance[/b] - [u]PresidentHardin[/u] is continuing the position he assumed partway through the preceding term, and plans to focus on increased awareness and use of our alliance aid programs, streamlining of the Ministry, and a couple new ideas for improving the efficiency of tech deals.

[b]Members-At-Large[/b] - [u]Jrkee[/u] and [u]Nowhereman[/u] have been elected to these two positions, which are seats on the High Council that do not operate within any particular Ministry. They will provide additional assistance and initiative where needed, and defend our membership from the never-ending tyranny of the incorrectly-spelled MXCA acronym.

[center][img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4854/hero1e.png[/img][/center]
At the conclusion of these elections, the High Council voted to formally recognise the contributions of two former leaders by bestowing upon them the Hero designation; the highest honour that exists within the alliance and awarded to any member who has made unparalleled contributions or sacrifices for the alliance, either through government or military participation, or who has acted in a manner which the High Council otherwise deems appropriate for this honor.

[b]NeuralLink[/b] - One of the few original founders remaining in our alliance, NeuralLink served as Chancellor for twelve months and opted for retirement when his term came to a conclusion earlier this month. He is recognised for his ability to be the ultimate calm in the face of the storm; providing stability in times of crisis and direction when it is needed most.

[b]mcp13[/b] - Serving as Chancellor for six months, mcp13 is recognised for his dedication and character by pushing a busy schedule to the side in order to eagerly provide much-needed assistance and hard work in many areas of the alliance, both during his tenure as Chancellor and after relinquishing that position.

xoxo,
[list]
[*]Chancellor - Oli
[*]Chancellor - AndrewHG
[*]Chancellor - Rextu
[*]Minister of Defense - LordOfTheLand
[*]Minister of Foreign Affairs - Supercoolyellow
[*]Minister of the Interior - Gopherbashi
[*]Minister of Finance - PresidentHardin
[*]Member-At-Large - Jrkee
[*]Member-At-Large - Nowhereman
[/list]

Edited by supercoolyellow

Need moar Gopher (he said 50%, I can be in the 50% that keeps doing it!)

Congratulations on those who won. Six months? Are all Chancellors' terms for six months? It is staggered I would assume. Seems like quite a long term though.

[center][img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc214/eduardo1231/Mask%20Images/chancellor1.png[/img][/center]

Hello everyone,

It's nice to see MeCXiAns past and present here. For over two and a half years I have been a part of this alliance and now it is a great pleasure to be given the honour to serve as one of its leaders. I also congratulate Neural Link and mcp13 for being awarded with MCXA's highest honour. I have known both of you for a long time and believe that both of you deserve it. After all, Dr. Fresh was getting a bit lonely being the sole member of the Heroes Council. :P

It is an exciting time for the MCXA. Our three Chancellors have all risen to fame in the post-TSO era and are ready to look to the future. Already, the Ministers are just finalising their parts in the [i]Steven Slater Beer-Loving Customer-Hating Kickass Plan of Awesome[/i]. But we cannot forget those allies who, over the years have played a part in shaping who we are today. To them, I say thank you to your continued faith in us.

I'll wrap it up there. Planet Bob, I look forward to leading my alliance with my great team in your vast cyber-goodness.

[i]Rex.[/i]

Edited by Rextu

[quote name='raasaa' timestamp='1282123245' post='2421414']
Congrats to those elected and wishing them the very best for the future o/

It is good to see that MCXA is growing steadily and soon regain her former glory :awesome:
[/quote]
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Nice lookin gov guys.

o/

[quote name='Legend' timestamp='1282109409' post='2421229']
Congrats! Looking forward to work with SCY and Rextu!
[/quote]

I look forward to working with you as well Legend <3

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1282120963' post='2421378']
Still needs even more Gopher

[/quote]
Your wish is my command, but be careful what you wish for ;)
[img]http://behrrake.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fighing-gopher.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1282109808' post='2421235']
Congratulations on those who won. Six months? Are all Chancellors' terms for six months? It is staggered I would assume. Seems like quite a long term though.
[/quote]

You are correct, terms are staggered, currently we hold elections every two months, and Each election we elect on of the three chancellors, who serve a 6 month term.

Also thanks to all the well wishers. A huge congratulations to our new heroes, and a thank you for their dedication.