Who is the most hated in TE?

lonewolfe2015

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1282017126' post='2418630']
Marcus is beating us both in the generalized field <_<
[/quote]
And that my friend, is a sign of how far the degeneration of Tournament Edition has truly gone.

None of the above. I am still by far the most hated man in TE. My absence has not diminished this in the least (indeed, I have grown into a legend that parents use to scare their kids into going to sleep at night). I can only conclude that my absence from this poll is due to the fact that the average person's hatred for me, while vast, is insignificant (indeed, nigh unnoticeable) in comparison to their boundless love for me.

Oh, and BEazy is a distant but respectable second.

-Bama

:ph34r:

And I strike again. How does it feel to be less hated than me?

In all seriousness, No love for Confusion?

Confusion.

Edit: Just thought I'd say, I've changed my ways B-) Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1282029205' post='2419153']In all seriousness, No love for Confusion?[/quote]
In this poll, love is hate.
If no one hates you, you must be unloved.

Now it all makes sense, right?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1282029332' post='2419156']
In this poll, love is hate.
If no one hates you, you must be unloved.

Now it all makes sense, right?
[/quote]
Indeed. Yes it does ^_^

I haven't been involved much in TE this round, tho.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1282049214' post='2419498']
How am I in the lead by 13 votes?
[/quote]It's probably because you don't have one redeeming quality that you haven't copied from someone else. Your "chuckle" was stolen by an NPO IO in SE. Even saying your name at the end of every post can be traced to many CN players including our own Bama. If you ever become original then someone may like you but, you'd also have to change your personality too. But, that's what some people think. I just think of you as meh. You've improved but, I really don't disllike you or like you.

-Bama

Edited by Believland

Can't say I hate anyone in TE.
We all have our differences I'm sure, but hate is such a hateful word.
That said, there are many I would like to fight but more for the fun of it.
Equal terms would be nice but that would never work.

Perhaps if we asked who the most respected in TE was we could get more input.
Maybe forget the respect and hate bit altogether and just ask who your hero is <_<

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1282061766' post='2419732']
It's probably because you don't have one redeeming quality that you haven't copied from someone else. Your "chuckle" was stolen by an NPO IO in SE. Even saying your name at the end of every post can be traced to many CN players including our own Bama. If you ever become original then someone may like you but, you'd also have to change your personality too. But, that's what some people think. I just think of you as meh. You've improved but, I really don't disllike you or like you.

-Bama
[/quote]
I lol'd that you had to edit this...flame attempt fail.

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1282070916' post='2420004']
I lol'd that you had to edit this...flame attempt fail.
[/quote]

I wasn't trying to insult him. He asked why he was disliked so I told him. I was being kind. I could have mentioned that his nation name comes from a SE alliance, just to drive in the point that he's not original. I could have mentioned how he's unfit to run a lemonade stand, let alone an alliance. I could have mentioned how he's easily walked on. But, I didn't. I was just answering why he is disliked.