Foreign Affairs Dispatch from the New Pacific Order

Malatose

[quote name='FreddieMercury' timestamp='1281973386' post='2417956']
Heh, you should address the issue rather than make a quip about his AA.

I think what he's asking for is a Pastebin link of the logs in its entirety.
[/quote]

The NSO does not leak logs to pastebin.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chron' timestamp='1281945870' post='2417731']
WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
[/quote]

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281963880' post='2417850']
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHHHHH
[/quote]

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281965687' post='2417872']
WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH
[/quote]

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281965893' post='2417877']
WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH
[/quote]

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1281970302' post='2417921']
Sniffle WAHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
[/quote]

Pretty much sums up this thread. Thanks guys.

Also best wishes NPO & GATO

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1281949357' post='2417748']
Um, the proper context was the set that you posted. The incorrect context were the following:

01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> all the numbers though Lanore[afk]
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> are against us
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> if we go in with NSO
01[14:28] <&Omniscientone[gato]> so I'm thinking of simply canceling the NSO treaty.

Are you arguing that those four lines are completely in context or is something being lost in translation?
[/quote]
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> because then CNG and SF will split
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> which NSO probably knows
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> NSO is treatied to everyone NPO is Lanore[afk]
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> all the numbers though Lanore[afk]
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> are against us
01[14:27] <&Omniscientone[gato]> if we go in with NSO
01[14:28] <&Omniscientone[gato]> so I'm thinking of simply canceling the NSO treaty.
01[14:28] <&Omniscientone[gato]> but still going in with them
01[14:28] <&Omniscientone[gato]> through the 48 hr cool off
01[14:28] <&Omniscientone[gato]> just like CSN done, SirSci
[14:28] <Lanore[afk]> >.>
[14:28] <Gulagman[GATO]> omni how long do u think we will be in the war?
01[14:28] <&Omniscientone[gato]> I could probably get us a quick peace
[14:28] <Lanore[afk]> So what, we hit RoK for 48 hours, then pull out?
[14:28] <SirSci> That, I believe would be the best option for us, Omni.

I would say that the full context gets the same point across regardless. I think that Lennox was going for brevity. But thanks for admitting you got nothing.

[quote name='Xerxer' timestamp='1281972456' post='2417945']
I understand, I was talking about the logs being taken out of context. I suppose slandering would be the wrong word, but had the rest of that conversation been posted, as well as the countless others Omni has had within the last few days regarding NSO, a different conclusion would probably be reached.
[/quote]
Feel free to enlighten us, then. Of course, chances are he contradicts himself several times in the various conversations with various people (which I'll probably be able to prove), so that doesn't really mean much.

I think it's such a shame that this mess wound up ruining two of GATO's treaties, and harming the trust everyone had in the alliance up until this point.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281973667' post='2417960']
I would really like to know where all these little log snips are coming from, seeing as one of them was taken from a private query between myself and another...
[/quote]

Spies from Worry Free CNtalk, they are everywhere :ph34r:

I'll admit that i skipped everything after the op, i just want to say this is all part of MKs master plan

Edited by Jakome

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281965687' post='2417872']
No, because it was the complete truth. The section I posted is exactly what happened.
[/quote]

You're a liar. And a bad one at that. How'd you get to be leader of an allia...o wait it's NSO.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1281965860' post='2417876']
Remarkably, Xerxer, you might want to know that the NPO does not send Moo to conduct diplomacy anywhere. He's not the Regent or even a Legate; he is a respected former Emperor, but he takes actions on his own.

If you have a problem with something he's done, the proper person to complain to is Cortath, or possibly Mary or VektorZero.

(And you might well be right to in this case...)
[/quote]
Remarkably, Xerxer, you might want to know that the NPO does not send Haflinger to conduct diplomacy anywhere. He's not the Regent or even a Legate; he is an oft-ignored former purple mouthpiece, but he takes actions on his own.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1281977171' post='2417993']
You're a liar. And a bad one at that. How'd you get to be leader of an allia...o wait it's NSO.

[/quote]
If he's a liar, prove it. You were able to show the "full" context the first time he presented bits of that log, until I was able to then point out that the [b]full[/b] context showed that Lennox's interpretation of that statement was correct.

The liar here isn't Lennox, it's Omniscientone. And he not only lied about the reasons for canceling on us in public, but also lied about them to his own government, even the alliance in general.

It's a shame that lying has so greatly embarrassed GATO and lead to the end of some of their relationships with other alliances, such as this cancellation, and harmed their credibility deeply.

Edited by Chron

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1281977171' post='2417993']
You're a liar. And a bad one at that. How'd you get to be leader of an allia...o wait it's NSO.[/quote]

The cancellation proves that those logs are 100% correct. If you can't see that, ask MK to spell it out for you.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281978838' post='2418020']
The cancellation proves that those logs are 100% correct. If you can't see that, ask MK to spell it out for you.
[/quote]

This cancellation should have happened a long, long time ago. Maybe around the time where GATO regained its independence?

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1281981322' post='2418054']
I don't have to woo people with whom I hold MDoAPs
[/quote]

So let them fight their own verbal battles. They should at least be willing to do that for themselves since a verbal war won't result in a loss of any of their precious infrastructure.

Oh and nice cancellation, Pacifica. Taking out the trash.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281982376' post='2418065']
We are not talking about the same treaty.
[/quote]

Ah, see, I assumed because we were in the NPO-GATO cancellation topic we were talking about that cancellation...

Silly me.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281963880' post='2417850']
Coming from an ODN member, your credibility is near zero when it comes to talking about honoring treaties. I suppose your treaty with GATO is a paradox.
[/quote]
I should congratulate you on your ability to ad hominem but you fail to address the question posed. I do hope you can rectify this oversight.

So we have GATO guys getting together to weigh options. Like I had ALREADY said in a previous thread that canceling and going to war was a leading option at one point.

So if we lay out the real options it was fight without complaining which is I'm sure what NSO really wanted.

Cancel and fight anyway which was the way we were leaning.

Or just cancel.

We would have canceled and still fought but you guys didn't want help which left us with just canceling. See how that worked? I don't see the big fuss. Canceling the treaty had nothing to do with war or no war. Never did. So, Omni din;t really have to tell congress about NSO not requesting help. He should have just for the sake of telling them but it had no real relevance to whether or not there was a communication issue to begin with. The only difference it made was the congressional speaker figuring we wouldn't want to have to fight for a treaty partner who had broken a treaty so he moved on it quicker than he should have. So again, what is the big deal?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1281974126' post='2417964']
Pretty much sums up this thread. Thanks guys.

Also best wishes NPO & GATO
[/quote]

The truly funny thing is you [i]actually think[/i] your clever.

Also, why is ODN/Athens all up and congratulating GATO over this? I thought GATO said it was unfortunate this cancellation even happened.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1281988248' post='2418170']
Also, why is ODN/Athens all up and congratulating GATO over this?
[/quote]
Yeah, i'm pretty perplexed by this as well. How could ODN and Athens be [i]happy[/i] about their ally and their enemy breaking ties with each other?? What a strange world we live in :unsure:

Edited by Seth Muscarella

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1281987186' post='2418151']
I should congratulate you on your ability to ad hominem but you fail to address the question posed. I do hope you can rectify this oversight.
[/quote]

As I've stated elsewhere in the thread, the logs were in context.

GATO decides the odds of defending NSO in a war are overwhelming.
GATO cancels treaty

If you haven't been able to figure that much out by now, well I'm afraid theres not much more I can do for you.

Also, why is ODN/Athens all up and congratulating GATO over this? I thought GATO said it was unfortunate this cancellation even happened.
[/quote]

much the same reason why NPO and their allies are all over NPO congratulating NPO over this cancellation despite many in NPO stating how unfortunate this cancellation was.

[quote name='Lennox' timestamp='1281988737' post='2418175']
As I've stated elsewhere in the thread, the logs were in context.

GATO decides the odds of defending NSO in a war are overwhelming.
GATO cancels treaty

If you haven't been able to figure that much out by now, well I'm afraid theres not much more I can do for you.
[/quote]

True on both counts however that is out of context as well. Let's try the real context here.

GATO decides the odds of defending NSO in a war are overwhelming but would have done so anyway if NSO asked for the help even if we had reason to cancel after the war.

GATO cancels the treaty due to communication issues and doesn't defend NSO because they said not to.

A whole different picture than what you try to paint Lennox. I don't think anyone is buying your !@#$%^&*.

[/quote]

Ohh no, I wasn't going for clever, just pointing out the significant bawwing going on by NSO members in here regarding a treaty that has absolutely nothing to do with them. It reeks of GATO cancelled on us, so I'm crying and i'll jab at them in other threads.

Also when referring to "your" it would have been more suited using you're ;) You know for "you are" you know but don't construe that as me trying to be clever.

I'm glad to see this finally get canceled.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1281989665' post='2418186']

Also when referring to "your" it would have been more suited using you're ;) You know for "you are" you know but don't construe that as me trying to be clever.
[/quote]
wat?