International Coalition of Armed Nations

Emporor

[quote name='Emporor' timestamp='1281664614' post='2413646']
Magic careful where you step... I was asked not to post screen shots and logs.. but you're pushing it. Learn what you are talking about before your mouth gets GATO some more bad PR. Run along now kiddo.
[/quote]
I don't know who told you not to, but log-dumps are pretty much the best moves ever. It never backfires. You should always dump every log that you have when getting in an argument on the OWF.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1281666094' post='2413684']
You got it.

This is without a doubt one of the funniest things I have seen in CN for a long time. Someone just roll these guys and put them out of their misery
[/quote]

How about we don't?

[quote name='Wootmeister' timestamp='1281667289' post='2413719']
Following GATO's example of bad decisions I take it?

Oh look the world disapproves of our allies actions, let's cancel on them quickly!
[/quote]

I assure you, that is NOT the reasonings of the cancellation, it was due to other things that occurred that I will not release to the OWF for they don't need to know it. As you know, we did stand by GATO's decision of cancellation, however it was between the arguments in the GATO - NSO thread that something else happened.

I only wish the best of luck for GATO, I would hope for the same.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1281668013' post='2413743']
I assure you, that is NOT the reasonings of the cancellation, it was due to other things that occurred that I will not release to the OWF for they don't need to know it. As you know, we did stand by GATO's decision of cancellation, however it was between the arguments in the GATO - NSO thread that something else happened.

I only wish the best of luck for GATO, I would hope for the same.
[/quote]

Yeah GATO called out Emporor on the bs he posted. We know.

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1281667797' post='2413737']
Anyone that values treaties, I'd think.

Anyway, best of luck to you both.
[/quote]

I guess by canceling your treaties, you value your treaties. It makes a lot of sense.

Edited by Voodoo Nova

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1281669117' post='2413764']
Your incompetence once again pops up on the radar. Thanks for the amusement, I'll eagerly await when you haven't got any allies left.
[/quote]
Kind sir I hope this is not a threat.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1281668549' post='2413756']
I guess by canceling your treaties, you value your treaties. It makes a lot of sense.
[/quote]

No point in having a treaty with an alliance, that doesn't value it (GATO), was my point. Clearly GATO never valued the treaty with NSO.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1281662082' post='2413564']
If your allies follow your logic in canceling this treaty, all of them will cancel on you too.
[/quote]

GATO canceled on NSO at a time where NSO needed to know that their allies backed them, if needed. GATO obviously said that they won't, and I wouldn't want to be treatied with an alliance that has the habit of leaving friends high and dry (as you clearly know)

Edited by murder

[quote name='relyt92' timestamp='1281669247' post='2413770']
Kind sir I hope this is not a threat.
[/quote]
It can be whatever he feels like taking it, which really, could be literally anything

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1281661926' post='2413561']
So you cancel on them because of one mistake?

yeah...
[/quote]

Since when is a treaty cancelation a "mistake"? You don't accidently cancel a treaty when your allies get attacked.

[quote name='murder' timestamp='1281669885' post='2413794']
Since when is a treaty cancelation a "mistake"? You don't accidently cancel a treaty when your allies get attacked.
[/quote]

I believe he is referring to the timing of the cancellation, which has been called a mistake by at least one person in GATO.