Star City ruthlessly attacked by warmonger!

Yuri Armstrong

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Mofeta' timestamp='1281647833' post='2413237']
Again, this guy is not in our alliance. We can't discuss peace on his behalf; the only jurisdiction we have over Stupid Newbie is that we protect them from outside attacks. My personal suggestion is to ask him for peace personally, and if he doesn't agree to it fight back and hope he doesn't take the rest of your money.
[/quote]

[quote name='Mofeta' timestamp='1281647833' post='2413237']
Again, this guy is not in our alliance. We can't discuss peace on his behalf; the only jurisdiction we have over Stupid Newbie is that we protect them from outside attacks. My personal suggestion is to ask him for peace personally, and if he doesn't agree to it fight back and hope he doesn't take the rest of your money.
[/quote]

So you are willing to protect these people, but not willing to endorse their actions? What type of diplomatic loophole is this?

These attacks are entirely unjustified. If Mr. Nixon refuses to withdraw, then a long and costly war will follow. I have built up my military (with my own money, not the money allocated to me from generous nations via foreign aid) if he is foolish enough to attack me.

I came here seeking peace with GOONS, as I have no quarell with your alliance. I'm not sure how Mr. Nixon justified this invasion, but it appears to me it was done for personal gain. If that is the case, then I would suggest that he declare peace immediately and take off with what little he has taken. Otherwise I will unleash a powerful, brave counterattack to inflict even more damage than what was done to me.

I am a patient man, and realize that peace will be mutually beneficial between our nations. If GOONS is seriously interested in taking Mr. Nixon into their alliance, I submit that they teach their members when to pull out and when to stay in. Surely a costly 7 day war that stunts growth will result in nothing good for Amerikka.

I realize that GOONS doesn't endorse his actions, but for his benefit, I suggest that you let him know peace is the wisest option here. I am ready to move on into a new alliance, Nemesis, and want this situation to be over with. But if rudeness and callousnses are the traits of Mr. Nixon, and through that extention GOONS (because GOONS shows interest in accepting him) then there will be a long and costly war. I do not wish to drain my resources further, but I will not sit back while my men are killed for no reason.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I voted no and since you requested feedback from those who voted no allow me to oblige your request.

When my nation was created numerous times I was made aware, by recruiters, of the dangers of wondering this world without protection. As you have stated above you are fully aware of the dangers and like you were warned you If were attacked. This, IMHO, makes you liable for the results of your own decisions.

Why is this turning into a crusade against the Goons?
This is starting to feel less like "Look raid! Hlep" and more like " :(( GOONS :(( " which is rather odd for a nation that's been created 12 days ago.

If your nation is a reroll, please spare everyone the drama of "tech raiding is ruining CN". You should have known better.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281653968' post='2413388']
I came here seeking peace with GOONS
[/quote]

There was your second mistake. You basically did the equivalent of taking out a full page ad in a newspaper to not only get our attention but the attention of everybody that reads this forum. If you were truly concerned about having our alliance assist you in obtaining peace in any way, you would have approached us directly. Instead, you created an opinion poll and flailed about dramatically, attempting to shine a negative light on our alliance (as if we need [i]another[/i] one of those XD).

You also put a neon sign on your head saying "Easy Tech Raids : Come and get it boys"

If you were aware of probable tech raids, evidenced by your dummy AA move, you could have gone to Peace Mode, regardless of what some may tell you, it is a perfectly legitimate tactic.

That you are raided, no doubt is a cause of sorrow and grief to you. Try to get peace from the current raider and then proceed to hippy, till such time as you can find an alliance that would accept you. You could try some of the following:

The Democratic Order
GPA
Cult of Justitia
GOONS - if you would like to learn how to raid
\m/ [would not advise this one for srs since you will most likely not fit in]
The one that HeroofTime fella is in
GATO

the options are limitless. Its a whole new world out there!!!!

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281644317' post='2413149']
This is what happens you aren't in an alliance, raiders will keep on coming and coming until you have nukes. Then they might think twice.
[/quote]

Emphasis *might*. I know many who will quite happily raid a nation with nukes. They don't grant any magical immunity to raids, and in fact, only deter a few. Also.... small, unaligned, alliances are other favorite targets for raiders. Sometimes not so small ones too.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281653968' post='2413388']
So you are willing to protect these people, but not willing to endorse their actions? What type of diplomatic loophole is this?

These attacks are entirely unjustified. If Mr. Nixon refuses to withdraw, then a long and costly war will follow. I have built up my military (with my own money, not the money allocated to me from generous nations via foreign aid) if he is foolish enough to attack me.

I came here seeking peace with GOONS, as I have no quarell with your alliance. I'm not sure how Mr. Nixon justified this invasion, but it appears to me it was done for personal gain. If that is the case, then I would suggest that he declare peace immediately and take off with what little he has taken. Otherwise I will unleash a powerful, brave counterattack to inflict even more damage than what was done to me.

I am a patient man, and realize that peace will be mutually beneficial between our nations. If GOONS is seriously interested in taking Mr. Nixon into their alliance, I submit that they teach their members when to pull out and when to stay in. Surely a costly 7 day war that stunts growth will result in nothing good for Amerikka.

I realize that GOONS doesn't endorse his actions, but for his benefit, I suggest that you let him know peace is the wisest option here. I am ready to move on into a new alliance, Nemesis, and want this situation to be over with. But if rudeness and callousnses are the traits of Mr. Nixon, and through that extention GOONS (because GOONS shows interest in accepting him) then there will be a long and costly war. I do not wish to drain my resources further, but I will not sit back while my men are killed for no reason.
[/quote]

You must be new here.

Raids happen, they're a fact of life on Bob. I've been on both sides of them, (although, mostly the raiding side). I didn't come to the OWF expecting public opinion to sway in my favor, instead I learned and gained insight into the finer points of Robertian physics. I've been on None twice, once when I was a newbie, and the second time in September of last year.

[ooc] Everyone except the OP seems to be forgetting that this is an IC forum, as he's the only one posting IC. For some reason this makes it all the more amusing to me.[/ooc]

Good luck in acquiring peace for your nation Yuri Armstrong.

Edited by LucasSnow

[quote name='Ketther' timestamp='1281671601' post='2413838']
Why is this turning into a crusade against the Goons?
This is starting to feel less like "Look raid! Hlep" and more like " :(( GOONS :(( " which is rather odd for a nation that's been created 12 days ago.

If your nation is a reroll, please spare everyone the drama of "tech raiding is ruining CN". You should have known better.
[/quote]

OOC: Like LucasSnow said, you seem to be forgetting this is an IC forum. I do not like the fact that I am being raided, and do not like raiding in general. Therefore I have a right to dislike the goons. I'm not a reroll, just someone who has been attacked for no reason by an alliance with which I had no previous quarell. Also, I have read the history of CN, and I can't say that too much of what GOONS has done is good! For example look what they did to Fark when they joined.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1281673373' post='2413894']
There was your second mistake. You basically did the equivalent of taking out a full page ad in a newspaper to not only get our attention but the attention of everybody that reads this forum. If you were truly concerned about having our alliance assist you in obtaining peace in any way, you would have approached us directly. Instead, you created an opinion poll and flailed about dramatically, attempting to shine a negative light on our alliance (as if we need [i]another[/i] one of those XD).
[/quote]
I did this to bring it to the attention of the international community, hoping that people would see this in a bad light. Instead I'm somehow at fault because my military wasn't maxed out, and I do see people every now and then trying to stop tech raiding. This is just another incident to show the evil that is tech raiding.

Also, I believe that one of my friends from Nemesis attempted to talk to you guys but you essentially said that even though you protect Mr. Nixon you are not responsible for his actions. But I do consider you responsible, as you are offering him protection and possible membership. What he is doing to me is by extension what GOONS is doing to me, and that is killing my men and destroying my nation for no reason except for personal gain.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1281676092' post='2413981']
You also put a neon sign on your head saying "Easy Tech Raids : Come and get it boys"[/quote]
Mr. Nixon should actually be very happy I didn't counterattack. I was devoting my resources to nation growth, but I have much that can be diverted to expand my military and cause plenty of damage to Mr. Nixon. So no, I don't think that someone would have an easy time raiding me.

[quote]If you were aware of probable tech raids, evidenced by your dummy AA move, you could have gone to Peace Mode, regardless of what some may tell you, it is a perfectly legitimate tactic.[/quote]
I chose not to because of the economic impact on my nation. I was only planning to stay unaligned for a few days while I was looking for an alliance. I did not intend to stick it out like some do and contantly fight tech raiders.

[quote]That you are raided, no doubt is a cause of sorrow and grief to you. Try to get peace from the current raider and then proceed to hippy, till such time as you can find an alliance that would accept you. You could try some of the following:

The Democratic Order
GPA
Cult of Justitia
GOONS - if you would like to learn how to raid
\m/ [would not advise this one for srs since you will most likely not fit in]
The one that HeroofTime fella is in
GATO

the options are limitless. Its a whole new world out there!!!!
[/quote]

I have already chosen to join Nemesis, hopefully they will accept me. Thank you for the advice though.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281720679' post='2414506']

Mr. Nixon should actually be very happy I didn't counterattack. I was devoting my resources to nation growth, but I have much that can be diverted to expand my military and cause plenty of damage to Mr. Nixon. So no, I don't think that someone would have an easy time raiding me.
[/quote]

Then i shall hope that the typical raid pack does not find you. You will find that one nation, regardless of its skill and materiel, cannot sustain an onslaught by three determined ones [whatever their reasons] for any length of time. Specially since raiders almost always attack from a position of military superiority.

[quote]
I have already chosen to join Nemesis, hopefully they will accept me. Thank you for the advice though.
[/quote]
Good Choice! Good luck in the future.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281644160' post='2413146']
I'm not sure how I'm at fault by tending to my nation's affairs. I simply ask for peace from the GOONS so I can move on with my nation building. I'm not a threat to your interests or soveireignty.
[/quote]

Yuri, I didn't get a chance to reply in detail yesterday since I was on the way out the door to lord over the people of my glorious nation and all that, so I'll jot down a few thoughts that may help you adjust to the surprise of being dragged onto the national stage due simply by holding onto the reins of your sovereignty.

In response to your question above to a GOONS member, simply by being weaker than your attacker puts you at fault. Surely you are familiar with the term [i]Survival of the Fittest[/i], yes? It is a dog eat dog world out here and this sometimes comes as a shock to those newly appointed to their respective Heads of State. While we may have lived the comforts of "civilized" society amongst our brethren, we find that man's base instincts rule the international forum. It is this situation, immersed in world of predation, all nation leaders find themselves in.

While some may lament this, finding it deplorable, I must disagree. While I do not use aggressive force against others without sufficient justification, such as in retaliation, nevertheless one principal should guide you, as it does me, in navigating this field of horrors: conflict makes you stronger. In spirit and in body. It is by being challenged that we grow and reach our potential.

Living purely defensively is not enough, tending to your own affairs is not enough, you must ever reach to out-gun and out-maneuver those who are not your allies.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281720679' post='2414506']What he is doing to me is by extension what GOONS is doing to me, and that is killing my men and destroying my nation for no reason [b]except for personal gain[/b].
[/quote]

Often, my friend, that is reason enough.

You asked why the international community hasn't done something regarding such behavior as raiding, well, (divorcing those who deplore unprovoked violence from those who commit it) they have. They've banded together into various alliances. I didn't want to join one either when I first started my career. But no man is an island. So we must contend with the situation as best as we can. Frankly, in the end, joining an alliance was very beneficial for me. I learned the skills to effectively govern my lands, enjoyed the protection of being in a group, and received enormous sums of money. This can all be yours, too.

As you seems to have a gift for the pen, should you persist in the administration of an alliance, you can gain much international fame and renown. You can command hundreds of loyal followers and your word will be taken as the ultimate truth. Be esteemed by allies and feared by your enemies.

If you truly desire to walk a solitary path, there are options open to you, but I would suggest at least joining temporarily to gain the essential skills in warfare and trade that will allow you to better prosper.

If you walk alone and face an attacker, here are some points to keep in mind.

1. Most raiders are in it for an easy buck. So you have two options available, accept that you have been raided and take their peace offer. The other option is to retaliated with extreme prejudice. Note that you have to have the upper hand in this situation. As you mentioned as one of your concerns, and rightfully so, many raiders are also sadists, so they will like it if you try to fight back, that will only heighten their taste for your blood. So you can't just fight back, especially if you are weaker than they, you have to completely and utterly crush them. You have to take what is theirs with unparalleled viciousness and drive them away from you fearing for their very lives. To do so means you have to have a substantial warchest so you can quickly leap ahead of them in ability once they attack.

2. To conserve your money and material, attack enough times to prove that they absolutely cannot match you and then offer them peace. They might be eager to take it. Alternatively, you might be able to clean them out and make a tidy profit, but as raiders have no honor, they might call in their allies and you'll be outnumbered. You have to show that trifling with you is just not worth it and you might be able to drive off your attackers. Unfortunately, that puts you back in the same situation, as there will always be someone bigger than you who wants what you've got. But, if you want live independently, you must become a master of war and a dealer of terror.

3. When dealing diplomatically, such as you are trying to do here, remember that everything revolves around [i]leverage[/i]. You have to possess something that makes others consider your offer. Whether that is something they want such as material goods, or some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement, or something they don't want such as the ability to undermine their strategic position or otherwise make their live's a living hell. You have to have [i]something[/i]. To speak of morals and honor isn't going to cut it. Honor doesn't put food on the table. It is an admirable quality, one that gives a definitive edge, but you can't win a hand with only that one card. Sympathy and appealing to higher virtues can be an effective lever on some, but not all. Many of the leaders on Bob are downright monsters and have no care for your morals or ethics. They only thing they respect is power. So how do you win against that using only flowery rhetoric? You cannot. You need something with a bit more substance. So when going into a diplomatic setting, keep this close at hand: leverage. Get some.

Remember: you cannot live defensively, you must move to increase your security and protect your assets at all times. Even if you join an alliance, keep a keen eye for any angle that will improve your chances of success.

Good luck. Your people are counting on you.

(If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.)

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1281722155' post='2414540']
Yuri, I didn't get a chance to reply in detail yesterday since I was on the way out the door to lord over the people of my glorious nation and all that, so I'll jot down a few thoughts that may help you adjust to the surprise of being dragged onto the national stage due simply by holding onto the reins of your sovereignty.

In response to your question above to a GOONS member, simply by being weaker than your attacker puts you at fault. Surely you are familiar with the term [i]Survival of the Fittest[/i], yes? It is a dog eat dog world out here and this sometimes comes as a shock to those newly appointed to their respective Heads of State. While we may have lived the comforts of "civilized" society amongst our brethren, we find that man's base instincts rule the international forum. It is this situation, immersed in world of predation, all nation leaders find themselves in.

While some may lament this, finding it deplorable, I must disagree. While I do not use aggressive force against others without sufficient justification, such as in retaliation, nevertheless one principal should guide you, as it does me, in navigating this field of horrors: conflict makes you stronger. In spirit and in body. It is by being challenged that we grow and reach our potential.

Living purely defensively is not enough, tending to your own affairs is not enough, you must ever reach to out-gun and out-maneuver those who are not your allies.

Often, my friend, that is reason enough.

You asked why the international community hasn't done something regarding such behavior as raiding, well, (divorcing those who deplore unprovoked violence from those who commit it) they have. They've banded together into various alliances. I didn't want to join one either when I first started my career. But no man is an island. So we must contend with the situation as best as we can. Frankly, in the end, joining an alliance was very beneficial for me. I learned the skills to effectively govern my lands, enjoyed the protection of being in a group, and received enormous sums of money. This can all be yours, too.

As you seems to have a gift for the pen, should you persist in the administration of an alliance, you can gain much international fame and renown. You can command hundreds of loyal followers and your word will be taken as the ultimate truth. Be esteemed by allies and feared by your enemies.

If you truly desire to walk a solitary path, there are options open to you, but I would suggest at least joining temporarily to gain the essential skills in warfare and trade that will allow you to better prosper.

If you walk alone and face an attacker, here are some points to keep in mind.

1. Most raiders are in it for an easy buck. So you have two options available, accept that you have been raided and take their peace offer. The other option is to retaliated with extreme prejudice. Note that you have to have the upper hand in this situation. As you mentioned as one of your concerns, and rightfully so, many raiders are also sadists, so they will like it if you try to fight back, that will only heighten their taste for your blood. So you can't just fight back, especially if you are weaker than they, you have to completely and utterly crush them. You have to take what is theirs with unparalleled viciousness and drive them away from you fearing for their very lives. To do so means you have to have a substantial warchest so you can quickly leap ahead of them in ability once they attack.

2. To conserve your money and material, attack enough times to prove that they absolutely cannot match you and then offer them peace. They might be eager to take it. Alternatively, you might be able to clean them out and make a tidy profit, but as raiders have no honor, they might call in their allies and you'll be outnumbered. You have to show that trifling with you is just not worth it and you might be able to drive off your attackers. Unfortunately, that puts you back in the same situation, as there will always be someone bigger than you who wants what you've got. But, if you want live independently, you must become a master of war and a dealer of terror.

3. When dealing diplomatically, such as you are trying to do here, remember that everything revolves around [i]leverage[/i]. You have to possess something that makes others consider your offer. Whether that is something they want such as material goods, or some sort of mutually beneficial arrangement, or something they don't want such as the ability to undermine their strategic position or otherwise make their live's a living hell. You have to have [i]something[/i]. To speak of morals and honor isn't going to cut it. Honor doesn't put food on the table. It is an admirable quality, one that gives a definitive edge, but you can't win a hand with only that one card. Sympathy and appealing to higher virtues can be an effective lever on some, but not all. Many of the leaders on Bob are downright monsters and have no care for your morals or ethics. They only thing they respect is power. So how do you win against that using only flowery rhetoric? You cannot. You need something with a bit more substance. So when going into a diplomatic setting, keep this close at hand: leverage. Get some.

Remember: you cannot live defensively, you must move to increase your security and protect your assets at all times. Even if you join an alliance, keep a keen eye for any angle that will improve your chances of success.

Good luck. Your people are counting on you.

(If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.)
[/quote]

This was very well written, but I must say that I am not at fault here. It is impossible to have complete defense of your nation as there is always someone who is stronger than you. My intention was not to be unaligned, I was simply independent while looking for an alliance.

I agree that reasoning on the basis of logic and morality is not enough, but I have the resources to take back what Mr. Nixon stole from me and cause even further damage to his nation. But I will not do this unless he forces my hand because I realize that in the long run a war will be bad for both of our countries.

Also, I've heard that when a tech raider decides to raid someone by himself, he is not to expect his alliance to bail him out of the situation if it gets tough. If that is true I don't think Mr. Nixon will call in other nations to help him, but if he does this will only further his cowardice. A midnight, unprovoked blitz was cowardly enough, but if he calls in others to help him then he is truly gutless.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281724096' post='2414588']
This was very well written, but [b]I must say that I am not at fault here.[/b] It is impossible to have complete defense of your nation as there is always someone who is stronger than you. My intention was not to be unaligned, I was simply independent while looking for an alliance.

I agree that reasoning on the basis of logic and morality is not enough, but I have the resources to take back what Mr. Nixon stole from me and cause even further damage to his nation. But I will not do this unless he forces my hand because I realize that in the long run a war will be bad for both of our countries.

Also, I've heard that when a tech raider decides to raid someone by himself, he is not to expect his alliance to bail him out of the situation if it gets tough. If that is true I don't think Mr. Nixon will call in other nations to help him, but if he does this will only further his cowardice. A midnight, unprovoked blitz was cowardly enough, but if he calls in others to help him then he is truly gutless.
[/quote]
You are, deal with it. Raids will always be a part of CN, and the unaligned will always be getting rolled.
The war will be good for one of you...whichever one has the bigger warchest.

You don't get raiding...its always unprovoked. They want your tech, and you're too slow to join an alliance.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281724096' post='2414588']
This was very well written, but I must say that I am not at fault here. It is impossible to have complete defense of your nation as there is always someone who is stronger than you. My intention was not to be unaligned, I was simply independent while looking for an alliance.

[/quote]

Yes, you are at fault. You knew of the dangers of being unaligned. You had various options to avoid being raided; remain in the alliance you were in for a few more days until you had decided where you were going, ghost a large alliance for a few days, or go to peace mode. Independent and unaligned are the same here.

If you were to strike back at Mr. Nixon, I would highly suspect that others would get involved. Raiders really don't care whether you think they're gutless or not, sorry.

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1281728958' post='2414696']
You are, deal with it. Raids will always be a part of CN, and the unaligned will always be getting rolled.
The war will be good for one of you...whichever one has the bigger warchest.

You don't get raiding...its always unprovoked. They want your tech, and you're too slow to join an alliance.
[/quote]

I disagree with your sentiments that the victim is at fault for being raided. No one should have any expectations to be raided if they have done nothing to deserve it. It's rather absurd to pin the blame on the victim when he has done nothing wrong. It's not Yuri's fault that there exist cowards who desire to acquire wealth through vulturous ways.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1281730585' post='2414726']
I disagree with your sentiments that the victim is at fault for being raided. No one should have any expectations to be raided if they have done nothing to deserve it. It's rather absurd to pin the blame on the victim when he has done nothing wrong. It's not Yuri's fault that there exist cowards who desire to acquire wealth through vulturous ways.
[/quote]

I have to concur with this statement.

While it is a fine line between saying that someone put themselves in a dangerous situation and some one was at fault for being attacked, it is an important line to draw. I can chide some one for being ill prepared in a dangerous situation, nevertheless, it is the one that attacks without justification who is the real criminal at fault and should be put to the sword at the first opportunity.

[quote name='kulomascovia' timestamp='1281730585' post='2414726']
[/quote]
You must be new.

Its their fault for not joining an alliance. Nations who raid for tech are smart, and the nations being raided should learn a lesson. All these "end tech raiding" threads get really old.

Edited by Caleb279

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1281735993' post='2414882']
You must be new.

Its their fault for not joining an alliance. Nations who raid for tech are smart, and the nations being raided should learn a lesson. All these "end tech raiding" threads get really old.
[/quote]

Really? The choice to declare war on someone without any justifiable cause rests solely in the hands of the aggressor. All these "raiding is alright because the person was asking for it" responses get really old.

So if it is Yuri's fault for being in the wrong spot at the wrong time, what would you say if I decided to aid Yuri up the wazoo and tell him to burn nixon to the ground. Would it be Nixon's fault for messing with the wrong nation at the wrong time? Or is the attacker clearly not at fault ever? Just wondering.

EDIT: After all, similarly to the fact that Yuri should know better than to roam planet bob without protection, Nixon should know that there are certain risks involved with declaring war on another nation.

Edited by the masheen

[quote name='Caleb279' timestamp='1281735993' post='2414882']
You must be new.

[/quote]

This would not have happened if Mr. Nixon did not intentionally declare war on me. I will admit that I could have chosen peace mode, but I decided not to. I really did not expect to come under attack, but the blame still lies totally with the aggressor for starting this.

[quote='king puffington']

If you were to strike back at Mr. Nixon, I would highly suspect that others would get involved. Raiders really don't care whether you think they're gutless or not, sorry.[/quote]

This doesn't answer my earlier question. I was under the impression that if the victim of a raid fights back and the raider whines about it to his alliance, he won't get much help militarily.

[quote name='Yuri Armstrong' timestamp='1281737518' post='2414907']
This doesn't answer my earlier question. I was under the impression that if the victim of a raid fights back and the raider whines about it to his alliance, he won't get much help militarily.
[/quote]
It does depend on the alliance, but to take GOONS as an example, we are not obliged to help a faltering raider out. If you are a good target with a lot of tech, others may jump in for the opportunity of a profitable raid, but cries of "Oh no I screwed up and now this guy is destroying my nation!" aren't met with much sympathy.

That being said, this Mr. Nixon is not actually in an alliance, per se, as he hasn't even bothered to apply to GOONS in the two weeks he has been residing on the Stupid Newbie AA. I really doubt that if you attacked him he would recieve much assistance, although there is always the chance he has acquaintances elsewhere.

Edit: For clarity

Edited by ktarthan

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1281736247' post='2414886']
Really? The choice to declare war on someone without any justifiable cause rests solely in the hands of the aggressor. All these "raiding is alright because the person was asking for it" responses get really old.
[/quote]
While it isn't his choice persay, it his fault. I laugh at your attempt of a comeback. Whats actually getting old is nations pissing and moaning about tech raiding.