Dispatch from the Asgaard Department of Mead, Wenches and War-axes

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1280973459' post='2401237']
As many will tell you, I love a good debate :)
[/quote]

Yeah, you do. One of these days we'll resolve everything!

Congratulations on the milestone guys, it is quite a... erm... :awesome: thing.

Edited by Cyphon88

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1281048834' post='2402088']
A highly impressive arsenal to be sure, but why so light on tech?
[/quote]

We're still pretty young as well, a lot of the alliances whom are so much more fortified than us have had at least an extra year to address their tech situation compared to us.

But hey, point me to an alliance in need to a large amount of funds and is tech selling and we're there...

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1281124798' post='2402984']
We're still pretty young as well, a lot of the alliances whom are so much more fortified than us have had at least an extra year to address their tech situation compared to us.

But hey, point me to an alliance in need to a large amount of funds and is tech selling and we're there...
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Goon%20Order%20Of%20Oppression%20Negligence%20And%20Sadism

You're welcome!

It's just that alliance age doesn't matter, an alliance with a high average such as yours is always composed of older nations. Thus the question. No harm meant.

Edited by Sandwich Controversy

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1281134964' post='2403150']
http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Goon%20Order%20Of%20Oppression%20Negligence%20And%20Sadism

You're welcome!

It's just that alliance age doesn't matter, an alliance with a high average such as yours is always composed of older nations. Thus the question. No harm meant.
[/quote]

No harm taken. I will stop by when I get a chance and see if we can't get a deal.