A DECLARATION BY THE DARK LORDS

ALL HAIL THE GREAT AND MIGHTY TOLWYN!

I GROVEL AT YOUR FEET O NOBLE AND FEARLESS ONE BUT I MUST ASK YOU A QUESTION. WHY ARE THE DARK LORDS A MULTICOLORED ALLIANCE? ONLY A SMALL PERCENTAGE OF THE DARK LORDS ARE ON BLACK. HOW CAN THE INFERIOR COLORS BE ALLOWED IN? DO THEY HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK OF THE BUS? IF SO, CAN I BECOME AN HONORARY DARK LORD? ALSO, I NOTICED THAT YOU ARE HAVING YOUR $@! HANDED TO YOU RIGHT NOW. HOW COME YOUR WORTHLESS LACKEY PIG DOG MEMBERS WITH MORE NS ARE NOT AIDING YOU?

I AWAIT YOUR DIRECTION AND GUIDANCE.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 06:19 PM' timestamp='1277947136' post='2356042']
HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE UNWAVERING HONOUR OF THE DARK LORDS.
[/quote]

Watch me. ;)

[OOC]And I suggest you apologise to Nythera.[/OOC]

[quote name='Fluffy Bunny' date='01 July 2010 - 02:30 AM' timestamp='1277969432' post='2356420']
TOLWYN,

YOU SAID THAT ATTACKS ON DARK LORDS WERE BANNED.

I JOINED YOUR ALLIANCE AND WAS ATTACKED IMMEDIATELY.

YOU LIED TO ME AND BROKE MY HEART INTO A THOUSAND TINY PIECES.

WE COULD HAVE UNITED THE WHOLE BLACK SPHERE, TOLWYN, YOU AND ME.

BUT YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME WHEN I NEEDED YOU MOST.

WHY TOLWYN?

I THOUGHT YOU AND I HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL.
[/quote]

Tolwyn, look what you've done! Think of the children!

[quote name='zzzptm' date='01 July 2010 - 11:19 AM' timestamp='1278008330' post='2356867']
Tolwyn, look what you've done! Think of the children!
[/quote]

/me scrambles the Emergency Relief and Human Development Corps to help the kids.

[OOC]I :laugh: ed[/OOC]

[quote name='wilhelm the demented' date='01 July 2010 - 12:45 PM' timestamp='1278009923' post='2356886']
WHAT IS HAPPEN TO BLACK TEAM?

WHAT IS HAPPEN?
[/quote]

THE WAR OF REUNIFICATION HAS BEGUN! THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED!

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1278018692' post='2357054']
THE WAR OF REUNIFICATION HAS BEGUN! THAT IS WHAT HAS HAPPENED!
[/quote]
THANK GOD SOMEBODY CAME TO FINALLY GET THE JOB DONE!

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU?! PROBABLY SOMETHING STUPID, LIKE AN ECONOMIC ODP, OR SOMETHING.

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. ALL WE SEEK IS THE REUNIFICATION OF BLACK TEAM. IF THIS MUST BE DONE BY VIOLENCE, THEN SO BE IT.

"ALL GREAT KINGDOMS ARE FORMED FROM THE ASHES OF INTERNAL STRIFE"- TOLWYN.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51898&view=findpost&p=2357070

and..

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=51898&view=findpost&p=2357095

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 01:06 PM' timestamp='1277917585' post='2355314']
NONE DOESNT EVEN QUALIFY AS A TEAM!! SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY ARE GREY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE A REAL TEAM. THEY HAVE NO SENATE, NO TRADE AGREEMENTS, NO UNITY.
[/quote]

...none of the teams, including black, are unified. the closest is red or (maybe?) pink because they have almost no (not sure in pinks case, but they sure have like no nations) alliances.

the grey team also has a military advantage over the other teams.

And they DO have trade agreements on Grey...

[quote name='xenon' date='01 July 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1278023873' post='2357128']
...none of the teams, including black, are unified. the closest is red or (maybe?) pink because they have almost no (not sure in pinks case, but they sure have like no nations) alliances.

the grey team also has a military advantage over the other teams.

And they DO have trade agreements on Grey...
[/quote]

YES, BUT THEY DONT GET THE PLUS FIVE HAPPINESS BONUS. FOOLS.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='30 June 2010 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1277927615' post='2355512']
THE ESSENCE OF OUR DOGMA IS REPRESENTED HERE IN THIS MAGNIFICENT POST.
[/quote]

I'm thinkin some people's karma is runnin over yer dogma, dood...

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='02 July 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1278025188' post='2357148']
YES, BUT THEY DONT GET THE PLUS FIVE HAPPINESS BONUS. FOOLS.
[/quote]
I've always been happy to do without the team trade bonus in order to be based on the grey team as it is the one team that has never experienced any intra-team conflict. If the black team is inherently superior to the grey team, why do you think your team [i]needs[/i] the team trade bonus?

I might add that you would do well to optimise your nation's trades before calling me a fool for the way I handle my nation's economy. You have iron/marble as native resources and at at the time of writing, you have zero bonus resources and one resource that you must be importing twice as you have eleven connected resources :rolleyes:

THE ONLY REASON THAT IS, IS BECAUSE IM STILL GETTING INTO A TRADE CIRCLE. YOU HAVE FAILED TO MAKE THE OBVIOUS REALIZATION THAT IT TAKES TIME TO ORGANIZE GOOD TRADES. AND BLACK TEAM IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER TEAMS, INCLUDING THE NONE TEAM. THIS HAS BEEN SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1278034111' post='2357254']
THE ONLY REASON THAT IS, IS BECAUSE IM STILL GETTING INTO A TRADE CIRCLE. YOU HAVE FAILED TO MAKE THE OBVIOUS REALIZATION THAT IT TAKES TIME TO ORGANIZE GOOD TRADES. AND BLACK TEAM IS SUPERIOR TO ALL OTHER TEAMS, INCLUDING THE NONE TEAM. THIS HAS BEEN SAID TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
[/quote]
MY LORD WHY IS IT THAT THE BLACK SPHERE IS SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHERS?

[quote name='TOLWYN' date='01 July 2010 - 07:28 PM' timestamp='1278034111' post='2357254']
[/quote]
TRADE CIRCLES ARE BANNED

[quote name='JonathanB' date='01 July 2010 - 08:51 PM' timestamp='1278035493' post='2357270']
its been said time and time again that your stupid, does that mean its true then?
[/quote]
Why are you taking anything this guy says seriously? It's the rest of us you need to be worried about.