\m/ Announcement

[quote name='Penkala' date='28 June 2010 - 04:52 AM' timestamp='1277715156' post='2352551']
Your posts against \m/ and other allies are noted. You are walking on thin ice. I've noticed the backbone you've suddenly grown. I don't appreciate alliances who use us as crutches to insult our allies. It is not very amusing. Keep doing it and see what happens next.

That is all.
[/quote]
Did I miss your promotion, Penk?

Aside from that, I never thought you'd make it to six months, \m/, and I'm hoping you don't make it to twelve.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='28 June 2010 - 06:57 AM' timestamp='1277726213' post='2352608']
Congratulations on six months of hiding behind allies' shields.
[/quote]
Bob, your creditbility went to !@#$ after you started talking down to allies in the Karma war..go back to being obscure

[quote]Did I miss your promotion, Penk?[/quote]
Wut?

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='28 June 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1277740909' post='2352741']
Did I miss your promotion, Penk?

Aside from that, I never thought you'd make it to six months, \m/, and I'm hoping you don't make it to twelve.
[/quote]
You could make that happen, why wait?

[quote name='Penkala' date='28 June 2010 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1277715156' post='2352551']
Your posts against \m/ and other allies are noted. You are walking on thin ice. I've noticed the backbone you've suddenly grown. I don't appreciate alliances who use us as crutches to insult our allies. It is not very amusing. Keep doing it and see what happens next.

That is all.
[/quote]

What has Ezequiel exactly done to you and your Alliance? It seems he speaks for many when his posts. Possibly a vocie of the masses against your insufferable arrogance? Maybe. Possibly his 'sudden growth of a Backbone' shows he is not willing to back down against alliances such as \m/ or Athens. I support Octava Orden and Ezequiel. Start a war. See your Egos through. In the ned you would have wished you hadn't.

[quote name='Freiherr' date='28 June 2010 - 11:23 AM' timestamp='1277742212' post='2352763']
What has Ezequiel exactly done to you and your Alliance? It seems he speaks for many when his posts. Possibly a vocie of the masses against your insufferable arrogance? Maybe. Possibly his 'sudden growth of a Backbone' shows he is not willing to back down against alliances such as \m/ or Athens. I support Octava Orden and Ezequiel. Start a war. See your Egos through. In the ned you would have wished you hadn't.
[/quote]
Uh...they did start a war? Wtf have you been

also Zeke acted the way he did because he thought Rok would back him up, when that plan fell through he quickly caved in

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='28 June 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1277741481' post='2352753']
You could make that happen, why wait?
[/quote]
I'm not a terrible fan of the good ol' call outs. It was bad when the Hegemony of old used it, it's bad now. We did something against you, we didn't win the war. Now, you have a year or more to do as you please, since no one in the power structure will oppose you (until their own members get tired and are looking for a cheap war). Have fun.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1277742555' post='2352768']
Uh...they did start a war? Wtf have you been

also Zeke acted the way he did because he thought Rok would back him up, when that plan fell through he quickly caved in
[/quote]

You and everyone else on your side seem to think that, but please show me the logs of me saying that RoK, or any of my allies for that matter, will back me.

To that note, this is not the place to talk about that.

Ezequiel.

Edited by Ezequiel

[quote name='kevin32891' date='28 June 2010 - 09:58 AM' timestamp='1277733492' post='2352668']
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking it.
[/quote]

Trust me, plenty of people see what's going on here.

[quote]Did I miss your promotion, Penk?[/quote]

This isn't like TOP, Yevgeni. I can say what I want. If Ezequial thinks I'm talking out of my $@!, he can disregard my advice. Just don't be surprised when it turns out I'm right.

[quote]You could make that happen, why wait? [/quote]

Actually they can't make it happen. They already tried.

[quote]What has Ezequiel exactly done to you and your Alliance? It seems he speaks for many when his posts. Possibly a vocie of the masses against your insufferable arrogance? Maybe. Possibly his 'sudden growth of a Backbone' shows he is not willing to back down against alliances such as \m/ or Athens. I support Octava Orden and Ezequiel. Start a war. See your Egos through. In the ned you would have wished you hadn't. [/quote]

He's hidden behind my ally's shield to enable him to yell insults at allies of ours and RoK's(among others). He's only 'not willing to back down' because he believes he has SF support in whatever he wishes to do. I hate people who try to take advantage of our willingness to defend allies. I can assure you, if he didn't believe he didn't have SF's military behind him he wouldn't have made any of the moves he did. I hope it is by now clear to him that we are not pawns in his game, nor will we mindlessly support him.

[quote]You and everyone else on your side seem to think that, but please show me the logs of me saying that RoK, or any of my allies for that matter, will back me.
[/quote]

Because it's only true if you state your intentions and there are logs of it! Otherwise it's false! It's quite clear: As soon as you became protected by a SF ally you suddenly grew a spine. Just keep it up and see how it works out when you get rolled because you taunted the wrong person.

Edited by Penkala

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='28 June 2010 - 11:36 AM' timestamp='1277742973' post='2352778']
I'm not a terrible fan of the good ol' call outs. It was bad when the Hegemony of old used it, it's bad now. [b]We did something against you, we didn't win the war.[/b] Now, you have a year or more to do as you please, since no one in the power structure will oppose you (until their own members get tired and are looking for a cheap war). Have fun.
[/quote]
exactly..now quit poo-pooing \m/'s thread

\m/ we need a MADP

Well, I was thinking about what I would post in this topic... At first I was going to post something cruel and unusual... but looks like several people beat me to it. Then I was going to post something about Ezequiel being a hypocritical loser... but I decided not to do that because it was done several times also. I just couldn't think of anything else to post so I guess this will have to do. :P

[center][spoiler][size="7"][font="Georgia"]CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST 6 MONTHS!!![/font][/size][/spoiler][/center]

[quote name='magicninja' date='28 June 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1277745918' post='2352842']
You guys let Zeke bait you like that? I lost all respect for OO when they couldn't come through on measly 1000 tech for a deal.

Also this lame \m/. When you catch up to GATO in longevity give me a call and then we'll talk. :P
[/quote]

Yeah well you're lame :v:

Can't you tell that by the irrational, childish hatred in this thread that most people didn't expect us to last so long? I'd say 6 months for any alliance that people wish would have died in the first week is a great reminder of how petty they are. It certainly makes my day.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='28 June 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1277746787' post='2352869']
Yeah well you're lame :v:

Can't you tell that by the irrational, childish hatred in this thread that most people didn't expect us to last so long? I'd say 6 months for any alliance that people wish would have died in the first week is a great reminder of how petty they are. It certainly makes my day.
[/quote]

RAD was RAD though so I can never forgive you.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' date='28 June 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1277734629' post='2352680']
Yep, because we all know we have never stepped to war without our allies jumping right in :smug:
[/quote]
You have been in one major war, when you baited a much bigger and better alliance into 'doing something about it' and were bailed out by an ally and a coalition. If your allies in PC, and all the people chained to them, hadn't decided to jump in, your alliance would be a smoking crater right now.

Wickedj, this isn't the thread for your (honestly quite bizarre) personal vendetta. Considering no other member of Fark at that time has ever expressed any displeasure to me, I really don't know what your problem is. The only people I could realistically be accused of talking down to would be RoK, and quite frankly they deserved it; Fark were excellent and understanding allies (as I'm sure they always are) and for some reason you personally took something different away. But like I say, that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

[quote name='Penkala' date='28 June 2010 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1277744059' post='2352795']
This isn't like TOP, Yevgeni. I can say what I want. If Ezequial thinks I'm talking out of my $@!, he can disregard my advice. Just don't be surprised when it turns out I'm right.[/quote]
You are right. No TOP member would have threatened another alliance like you just did. We prefer to act. But you wouldn't know a whole lot about that, considering your track record of duel-dodging, etc.

[quote]exactly..now quit poo-pooing \m/'s thread [/quote]
Why? I simply wished that they don't exist in six months from now, while their allies have wished that they are still there after that time.

If such threads are reserved for hailfests, why make them? Shouldn't your best friends already know of your exploits, however small they might be?

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='28 June 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1277759790' post='2353138']
You have been in one major war, when you baited a much bigger and better alliance into 'doing something about it' and were bailed out by an ally and a coalition. If your allies in PC, and all the people chained to them, hadn't decided to jump in, your alliance would be a smoking crater right now.
[/quote]

We baited nobody. Unless of course hostile government entering our channel on a completely different server for the sole purpose of starting an altercation means we baited them on. And you're right, luckily we have terrific allies and we paid them back when we threw ourselves at BAPS and Valhalla to soak nukes for a week. Though I don't think that's a debt I could ever personally pay back in full, I'm still extremely grateful for our choice in friends and allies. If you can't look past your own irrational and baseless hatred to see anything beyond what you're already looking for then you really are about as ignorant and arrogant as they come. Now, as much as I love watching you go to any length you can to describe to us just how much you hate us, I would appreciate it if you would go play somewhere else. This thread isn't about you, it's about my members and the individuals whom we owe a great debt if gratitude towards for their sacrifices as members.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='28 June 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1277759790' post='2353138']
You have been in one major war, when you baited a much bigger and better alliance into 'doing something about it' and were bailed out by an ally and a coalition. If your allies in PC, and all the people chained to them, hadn't decided to jump in, your alliance would be a smoking crater right now.[/quote]
\m/ told Grub to roll them, it's true. Bob you've really lost your touch since Karma, and therefore most of the respect I had for you.

[quote]We baited nobody. Unless of course hostile government entering our channel on a completely different server for the sole purpose of starting an altercation means we baited them on. And you're right, luckily we have terrific allies and we paid them back when we threw ourselves at BAPS and Valhalla to soak nukes for a week.[/quote]
The whole second half of the thread about the FoA raid was full of you guys telling people (Grub/Polar in particular) to 'do something about it'.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='28 June 2010 - 05:28 PM' timestamp='1277764104' post='2353234']
The whole second half of the thread about the FoA raid was full of you guys telling people (Grub/Polar in particular) to 'do something about it'.
[/quote]
And they just told TOP. Honestly, Grub declared because he didn't like \m/. You can ask him. He already had the notion in his head that \m/ needed to be rolled because they were acting.

I for one have to thank Grub as it really served as a wake-up call for some and caused \m/ to become a more cohesive and stable unit instead of a bunch of people just huddled together.

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1277744642' post='2352806']
quit poo-pooing \m/'s thread
[/quote]

Have to disagree with you wicked. What's a milestone thread (or any thread for that matter) from \m/ without the haters coming out with their irrational rage and contempt? It's quite funny how \m/ inspires such loathing by simply existing.

I daresay, \m/ should create a thread each week reminding everyone that hates them that they still exist. There would be no end to the entertainment.

Please resume your !@#$%*ing gents. I shall not interrupt you further.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' date='28 June 2010 - 05:22 PM' timestamp='1277760117' post='2353148']
You are right. No TOP member would have threatened another alliance like you just did. We prefer to act. But you wouldn't know a whole lot about that, considering your track record of duel-dodging, etc.
[/quote]

I've seen dozens of threats by TOP members, especially after this war. I also have a good track record regarding duels. Hell, I attacked you and put myself out there. Go away.

[quote]
Why? I simply wished that they don't exist in six months from now, while their allies have wished that they are still there after that time.

If such threads are reserved for hailfests, why make them? Shouldn't your best friends already know of your exploits, however small they might be?
[/quote]

And I hope the reps are so high next time you choose disbandment instead.

(so that your good members can join CSN where they belong :awesome:)

[quote name='Penkala' date='28 June 2010 - 05:16 PM' timestamp='1277766959' post='2353319']
I've seen dozens of threats by TOP members, especially after this war.
[/quote]

[i]dozens man[/i]

Congratulations \m/. Hopefully your next 6 months will be just as exciting for CN's sake.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='28 June 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1277759790' post='2353138']
[/quote]
An ally honored a treaty? while shocking in this day and age..it does happen sometimes. As an aside id hardly consider PC joining being "bailed out"

kthxbainao

[quote name='wickedj' date='28 June 2010 - 11:29 AM' timestamp='1277742555' post='2352768']
also Zeke acted the way he did because he thought Rok would back him up, when that plan fell through he quickly caved in[/quote]

Good grief, seeing posts like this make me shudder. I spend 4 years making a good name for myself by acting with decorum in OWF and some upstart splashes mud in my general direction simply because everyone is too lazy to add a couple letters. This is how bad rumor starts that takes time to clean up.

Ezequiel, unless you have a silver tongue like Sponge or Dilber, bashing vanity announcements never amounts to anything more than grief for yourself in the long haul. If you want to gripe about an alliance do it in an announcement with existing political substance.