A grand announcement from SJB.

[center][IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/SJBflagsimple.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Ladies and Gentlebobs of Cyberbob, Sajasabie is pleased to to [s]announce[/s] RE-announce that we've surpassed the 10,000 NS mark. We've been through a lot within our little speck of existence in the Cyberverse, and we plan on sticking around to go through more. Now please, stop blowing us up, so we don't have to make this announcement again ^_^ We'd also like to thank Amazon Nation for not letting people blow us up.

[center]If you care to, you can come party with us in #SJB (you know the drill). Don't be afraid to join, we like making friends ;) [/center]

[center]Or visit our [url="http://sajasabie.freepowerboards.com/index.php"]forum.[/url][/center]

[i]- King Ernie. CoL-SJB COMO.[/i] :wub:

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='19 June 2010 - 08:59 PM' timestamp='1277009954' post='2343432']
Lol, I love these guys. Seriously, if I ever get tired of Poison Clan I might go join them.
[/quote]

We love you too Tidy, you may be one of the very few people who actually knows who we are ^_^
Also, we'd gladly have you in SJB anytime. :wub:

[quote name='Blind Murder v2' date='20 June 2010 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1277079796' post='2344313']
Congrats dinky little alliance, from another dinky little alliance :D
[/quote]

I think we're dinky-er :P