A Proclamation From The Realm Of Gondor

[quote name='Sal Paradise' date='06 June 2010 - 03:01 PM' timestamp='1275858073' post='2326727']
More gains than the remilitarizing NPO? Nicely done.
[/quote]
Our experts estimate that it would take us approximately three days to cripple Pacifica in a one-on-one war.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='07 June 2010 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1275929813' post='2327887']
Our experts estimate that it would take us approximately three days to cripple Pacifica in a one-on-one war.
[/quote]

Sadly these are the same experts who decided it would be a good idea to make me Lord Emissary. :(

[quote name='DarkEra97' date='07 June 2010 - 10:29 AM' timestamp='1275931738' post='2327909']
Sadly these are the same experts who decided it would be a good idea to make me Lord Emissary. :(
[/quote]
Maybe they knew [i]exactly[/i] what they were doing when they made you Lord Emissary. :ph34r:

Congrats Gondor! I seriously love you guys! :wub:
Special congrats to Sandler. :wub::wub:

[quote]In addition, has come to my attention that Gondor has posted the largest gain out of any alliance in the past week, thereby causing me to infer that we are the greatest alliance ever.[/quote]
You just might be right. :awesome:
If anything, you're definitely one of the greatest allies ever. :blush: