Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just goes to prove, how some people will really say anything just to try to criticize what we do no matter how blatantly retarded (sorry, but no other term fits) they actually sound.

Now this is a fact we all know, but due to the lack of our activity pass year, I kind of started to miss this. It is fun to see with what they can all come up with and I understand their problem currently as we arent giving them any good material to work with. Though they do try lol, God knows.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='silentkiller' date='23 May 2010 - 11:57 AM' timestamp='1274630233' post='2309112']
Reading comprehension will do you well.
[/quote]

Assuming aid slots are not a factor, do you not agree that 10 billion is a paltry sum for an alliance of your size?

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 05:00 PM' timestamp='1274630393' post='2309115']
Assuming aid slots are not a factor, do you not agree that 10 billion is a paltry sum for an alliance of your size?
[/quote]

Too bad in planet Bob we don't have unlimited slots. So it kind of renders whatever point you are trying to make useless doesn't it.... :wacko:

Edited by silentkiller

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 12:00 PM' timestamp='1274630393' post='2309115']
[/quote]

LOL, really? You're serious? $10 billion is a huge sum for any alliance. And how can you [i]not[/i] assume that aid slots would be a factor? Genius post.

[quote name='Vladimir' date='23 May 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1274629013' post='2309092']
I agree with the irrational anti-Pacificans -- preparation is clearly for the weak and the stupid. Nothing unexpected ever happens, and certainly nothing that goes against one's personal strategic desires.

When people kept telling us that we needed to 'change', I wasn't aware that they meant we needed to become incompetent. Really, you need to be more specific with your demands.
[/quote]

Indeed. By "change" they meant, "more stupid." Whoop. I didn't get the memo.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 11:48 AM' timestamp='1274629685' post='2309106']
Care to link me to the one you're referring to? The most recent one just has a quote from Chickenzilla, which is a pretty silly thing to base your fear on.

How long do you intend to maintain full militarization?

Ironic fact: the extra bills you are paying because of the unnecessary tanks will, after a year, add up to 12 billion. You've found a way to extend your terms without us even doing anything. :P
[/quote]

Ironic fact: you don't understand economics or military.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 11:56 AM' timestamp='1274630153' post='2309111']
So are you acknowledging that 10 billion is a paltry sum for an alliance of your size?

edit: I don't think it will last for a year either, I was just comparing it your terms (which actually only lasted 9 months, but I used a year because you all keep calling it a year).
[/quote]

10 billion in military bills (and I haven't checked your numbers, 12? 10? whatever) for our alliance is a paltry sum. 10 billion in aid is not. I'll see if you can figure out why.

[quote name='silentkiller' date='23 May 2010 - 12:03 PM' timestamp='1274630572' post='2309119']
Too bad in planet Bob we don't have unlimited slots. So it kind of renders whatever point you are trying to make useless doesn't it.... :wacko:
[/quote]

I'll rephrase then. Do you not agree that it was the aid slots that made your terms harsh, not the actual monetary sum?

This is essentially what you first said, just wanting to clarify.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1274630393' post='2309115']Assuming aid slots are not a factor...[/quote]
But they are, they are a crucial fact. Unavoidable, fundamental basic fact without which any analysis would be severely lacking and only purpose of the same would be to blur the actual facts at the table.

But this debate was had already. We payed our terms, obviously showing it is payable. The extreme amounts and limitations on who can pay them, we overcome. While many if not about 90% of the planet CN and its alliances would probably crumble under the terms weight (for example, I sincerely doubt that unremarkable alliance as CSN could withhold such weight if we created equal terms in regards to its size), we showed that we can stand the pressure.

It is behind us now, hence the topic. Spending words on it here, is not the best place.
Is there anything else, or can I offer you some tea?

[quote name='Branimir' date='23 May 2010 - 12:10 PM' timestamp='1274630999' post='2309129']
But they are, they are a crucial fact. Unavoidable, fundamental basic fact without which any analysis would be severely lacking and only purpose of the same would be to blur the actual facts at the table.

But this debate was had already. We payed our terms, obviously showing it is payable. The extreme amounts and limitations on who can pay them, we overcome. While many if not about 90% of the planet CN and its alliances would probably crumble under the terms weight (for example, I sincerely doubt that unremarkable alliance as CSN could withhold such weight if we created equal terms in regards to its size), we showed that we can stand the pressure.

It is behind us now, hence the topic. Spending words on it here, is not the best place.
Is there anything else, or can I offer you some tea?
[/quote]

I would like some tea, Comrade Branimir. Perchance you have earl grey with a touch of baby blood?

[quote name='Cortath' date='23 May 2010 - 06:14 PM' timestamp='1274631232' post='2309131']I would like some tea, Comrade Branimir. Perchance you have earl grey with a touch of baby blood?[/quote]
Of course Comrade Emperor, I like it as well.

Edited by Branimir

[quote name='Cortath' date='23 May 2010 - 12:14 PM' timestamp='1274631232' post='2309131']
I would like some tea, Comrade Branimir. Perchance you have earl grey with a touch of baby blood?
[/quote]
Here we go with the Tea again, :)

[quote name='Cortath' date='23 May 2010 - 12:08 PM' timestamp='1274630908' post='2309127']
10 billion in military bills (and I haven't checked your numbers, 12? 10? whatever) for our alliance is a paltry sum. 10 billion in aid is not.
[/quote]

If you weren't so blinded by your strange desire to insult me, you would realize that this is pretty much exactly what I'm saying.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1274631704' post='2309138']
If you weren't so blinded by your strange desire to insult me, you would realize that this is pretty much exactly what I'm saying.
[/quote]

I don't get your point. You mention that the sums spent on militarization are large and that we've somehow "extended" our terms, and now you back track.

But if we're agreeing, excellent. Have some tea.

[quote name='Cortath' date='23 May 2010 - 12:25 PM' timestamp='1274631911' post='2309141']
I don't get your point. You mention that the sums spent on militarization are large and that we've somehow "extended" our terms, and now you back track.

But if we're agreeing, excellent. Have some tea.
[/quote]

The part about extending your terms was not serious, hence the smiley.

And no thank you, I don't enjoy hot beverages. Perhaps some iced tea?

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1274632112' post='2309146']

[/quote]

Comrades, an iced tea for this fine gentlemen! You will find we accommodate a large variety of tastes at our forums.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 06:28 PM' timestamp='1274632112' post='2309146']

[/quote]
What flavor iced tea would you like? Also, port? :)

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='23 May 2010 - 12:28 PM' timestamp='1274632112' post='2309146']
[/quote]
Then what was the point of you arguing for oh you know what never mind. I'm just gonna drink some tea and not say anything anymore.

[quote name='Israfeel' date='23 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1274632223' post='2309147']
Meh, people mad cuz they didn't expect Pacifica's star to be shining so brightly so soon.
[/quote]
That is not Pacifica's star shining, my good man; it's the glare off all those new nukes. It can be easy to confuse the two, so I won't hold your mistake against you.

[quote name='Ardus' date='24 May 2010 - 08:31 PM' timestamp='1274722278' post='2310353']
That is not Pacifica's star shining, my good man; it's the glare off all those new nukes. It can be easy to confuse the two, so I won't hold your mistake against you.
[/quote]

Your nukes glow better? :blink: