Epic Recruiting Contest

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear by ALMIGHTY GOD that I will not rest. No nation shall register this day without my recruitment message. All shall know the wrath of my copy/paste fury. By update's dawn I shall have no messages left unsent. UPN you will not have this victory! I claim it for GATO, for glory and honor!

[quote name='Lanore' date='30 May 2010 - 08:00 PM' timestamp='1275202802' post='2316413']
I swear by ALMIGHTY GOD that I will not rest. No nation shall register this day without my recruitment message. All shall know the wrath of my copy/paste fury. By update's dawn I shall have no messages left unsent. UPN you will not have this victory! I claim it for GATO, for glory and honor![/quote]
The International will still defeat you.

[quote name='Banksy' date='30 May 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1275203269' post='2316420']
The International will still defeat you.
[/quote]
Alas, the truth leaves me forlorn! :o

[quote name='magicninja' date='30 May 2010 - 02:07 PM' timestamp='1275199634' post='2316368']
Indeed. <_<

Omni trying to shortchange us. Tsk tsk.

Looks like 11 is the 2 day total.
[/quote]
Magic... It's 12 -.-

I see something occuring here.

GATO release figures of 5. Suddenly they fall far behind UPN. They claim it's really 11. That would only draw them with UPN. They increase it to 12 which gives them the lead. ;)

As punishment they should be forced to stick with 5 new members and the other 0/6/7 members you say you have should be wiped from the record.

(Also, Abdur and all his friends weren't recruited by GATO! They just happened to join. ;) That's a few less members as well.)

Oi.

Look at this link: http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=Global%20Alliance%20And%20Treaty%20Organization

From EA Cuntry -> Anionia, there are 12 total nations. (Seniority of 1-2 days, not 0-1 because the update has passed).

Edited by NuclearTrogo

[quote name='NuclearTrogo' date='30 May 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1275227721' post='2316614']
Oi.

Look at this link: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Page=1&Order=DESC&Field=Alliance_Date&Alliance=Global%20Alliance%20And%20Treaty%20Organization"]http://www.cybernati...%20Organization[/url]

From EA Cuntry -> Anionia, there are 12 total nations. (Seniority of 1-2 days, not 0-1 because the update has passed).
[/quote]

And ALL 12 registered on the forum? That is impressive.

We had 17 put our AA on in those 2 days, but only 13 registered. :(

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='30 May 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1275228284' post='2316621']
And ALL 12 registered on the forum? That is impressive.

We had 17 put our AA on in those 2 days, but only 13 registered. :(
[/quote]

Surprisingly we have had a great rate for registering members. What I'm more interested is who actually makes it out of the academy. Though I'm not counting abdur as an actual recruit(despite the joshing :P) so its 11, not twelve, recruits. Either way, both of our alliances are the real winners, so many new tech farms :)

11 applied for us, not 5 or 12.

[quote name='Lukcia' date='30 May 2010 - 08:44 AM' timestamp='1275227062' post='2316604']

GATO release figures of 5. Suddenly they fall far behind UPN. They claim it's really 11. That would only draw them with UPN. They increase it to 12 which gives them the lead. ;)

As punishment they should be forced to stick with 5 new members and the other 0/6/7 members you say you have should be wiped from the record.

(Also, Abdur and all his friends weren't recruited by GATO! They just happened to join. ;) That's a few less members as well.)
[/quote]

Calling us cheaters, eh? Register on our forums and I'll link you to all 11 applications.

It's my fault we didn't send in the correct number the first time. I got off early, and was planning on coming back later but I fell asleep. Sorry I was tired. <_<

And I do believe that the goal was to have them apply to your forums, whether they were 'recruited' or not. ;)

[quote name='Lukcia' date='30 May 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1275227062' post='2316604']

[/quote]

I sense a sore loser....

[quote name='Lukcia' date='30 May 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1275227062' post='2316604']

[/quote]

I think we could say the same about your recent announcement; UPN falls a few recruits behind. So they make up a story of how they lost their minister of recruitment. :smug:

I counted only the apps that said they were posted today. It's my fault the numbers are incorrect.

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='30 May 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1275237103' post='2316706']
I think we could say the same about your recent announcement; UPN falls a few recruits behind. So they make up a story of how they lost their minister of recruitment. :smug:

I counted only the apps that said they were posted today. It's my fault the numbers are incorrect.
[/quote]
Yeah! It's not our fault Omni sucks! :P

[quote name='James Wilson' date='30 May 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1275239814' post='2316769']
You're right. Its not [i]our[/i] fault, its [i]your[/i] fault Mr. Minister...
[/quote]

Hey, I thought Omni was trained properly before I took over. <_<

[quote name='Gibsonator21' date='30 May 2010 - 10:12 AM' timestamp='1275232330' post='2316652']
11 applied for us, not 5 or 12.

Calling us cheaters, eh? Register on our forums and I'll link you to all 11 applications.

It's my fault we didn't send in the correct number the first time. I got off early, and was planning on coming back later but I fell asleep. Sorry I was tired. <_<

And I do believe that the goal was to have them apply to your forums, whether they were 'recruited' or not. ;)
[/quote]

No, UPN isn't calling GATO cheaters. Lukcia enjoys seeing if he can get a stir out of things; his views do not represent the views of UPN gov.

Well done on the alliance score today! Looks like you're in the 10-day sanction countdown!

Edited by Peggy_Sue

[quote name='Peggy_Sue' date='30 May 2010 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1275268257' post='2317284']
No, UPN isn't calling GATO cheaters. Lukcia enjoys seeing if he can get a stir out of things; his views do not represent the views of UPN gov.[/quote]

I think they knew that and were just playing it back. At least they should have been. ;):ph34r:

[quote]
Well done on the alliance score today! Looks like you're in the 10-day sanction countdown!
[/quote]
Time will tell. :)