Nexus Announcement 2

[quote name='D34th' date='29 April 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1272597318' post='2280836']
Also, you forgot to kick Methrage from the alliance.
[/quote]

Nexus is merged with GOONS, methrage was not part of the merge, Nexus no longer exists.

Methrage no longer exists.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='kevin32891' date='30 April 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1272597408' post='2280839']
Maybe you should, don't see any reason why you guys canceled in the first place.
[/quote]

They still are evil tech raiders :((

[quote name='kevin32891' date='29 April 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1272597773' post='2280850']
So are we, and you had treaties with both of us. ;)
But anyways good luck Methrage on sorting this out.
[/quote]

We all sleep in the beds we make.

[quote name='salithus' date='29 April 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1272597920' post='2280861']
I keep forgetting to make my bed.
[/quote]

And this is why you never sleep.

The OP made a joke announcement pretending it was from my allaince, then he does another joke announcement of merging Nexus into GOONS as he left. Clearly this is a joke thread and pointless. You could of left Nexus without pulling this stunt first, so not sure what you were trying to accomplish.

Anyways this should be locked like any other joke thread in my opinion, he never had the power or means to do anything he's announced in this thread.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1272598037' post='2280866']
The OP made a joke announcement pretending it was from my allaince, then he does another joke announcement of merging Nexus into GOONS as he left. Clearly this is a joke thread and pointless. You could of left Nexus without pulling this stunt first, so not sure what you were trying to accomplish.

Anyways this should be locked like any other joke thread in my opinion, he never had the power or means to do anything he's announced in this thread.
[/quote]

The greatest thing I have learned from all this, Methrage, is not simply the degree to which you are insular, not even just your hypocrisy, but that your interest is you and yourself alone. Woe befalls those who would follow your banner.

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 10:27 PM' timestamp='1272598037' post='2280866']

[/quote]
As you will find out, if you have not already, the majority of nexus didn't want to follow you, and JamezB represented them well.

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1272598037' post='2280866']

[/quote]
No this is a valid merger and we, as GOONS, are happy to re-receive Jamez and crew back into GOONS.

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 08:27 PM' timestamp='1272598037' post='2280866']

[/quote]
Methrage is has become quite clear that you will say absolutely anything to get what you want. It doesn't matter whether you are lying about the circumstances of your roguery, or throwing your alliance mates under the bus to save your own hide. It is clear to see that this is what they desired, so please stop trying to hoist your ego above their right to exist as they please.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='29 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1272596353' post='2280815']
[center][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/war_full.png[/img]
[size=5][b]Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[/b][/size][/center]

As Nexus has merged into GOONS, GOONS now recognizes Nexus' protectorate with NSO.

GOONS formally requests NSO's aid to deal with the dangerous rogue, Methrage.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Aren't you funny? Well, I doubt you'll be getting any help. Quite frankly the NSO was and is protecting Nexus. Depending on how you look at it, the situation still does not change. If Nexus merged with GOONS, assuming you recognize that government, then the alliance is dissolved and a part of GOONS. NSO has no obligation to protect it. If you recognize Methrage's government, then those that left to join GOONS also left Nexus, and the NSO's protection. Nice try though. I'll give you some credit for the effort.

Also, I believe this confirms my suspicions that GOONS was just joking with these dissidents all the time. I did have my hopes, but I knew it was too good to be true.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 April 2010 - 11:34 PM' timestamp='1272598472' post='2280890']
[color="#0000FF"]Aren't you funny? Well, I doubt you'll be getting any help. Quite frankly the NSO was and is protecting Nexus. Depending on how you look at it, the situation still does not change. If Nexus merged with GOONS, assuming you recognize that government, then the alliance is dissolved and a part of GOONS. NSO has no obligation to protect it. If you recognize Methrage's government, then those that left to join GOONS also left Nexus, and the NSO's protection. Nice try though. I'll give you some credit for the effort.[/color]
[/quote]

Way to keep up with the rest of us. :rolleyes:

[quote name='OrangeAvenger' date='30 April 2010 - 01:29 AM' timestamp='1272598154' post='2280872']
That doesn't mean we can't be friends :ehm:
[/quote]

[size="1"][color="#808080"]may be,[/color][/size] That's true :v:

[quote name='salithus' date='29 April 2010 - 11:37 PM' timestamp='1272598639' post='2280894']
Way to keep up with the rest of us. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am merely stating that NSO has no obligation to help you. Furthermore this only serves to show that GOONS truly is a joke of an alliance unable to take anything seriously. Yes, that sort of alliance always lasts long around here. You'll get yours soon enough.[/color]

So it isn't lost in the jabbering baseless statements and out of context "quotes" of Jamez.
There has been evidence provided showing Jamez holding a position in Gov of Nexus.
He and the other followers made a move to displace a wayward and possibly insane leader. The leader who demanded Jamez join his misguided campaign of suicide against GOONS.
Suicide is a fairly valid reason for remaining in peace, all Jamez ever wanted was peace.

All that Methrage has produced to mark the legitimacy of his rule of Nexus is his own word, no evidence.
jamez, a man of strong moral fiber and upstanding character who turned his back to GOONS to try and help Methrage find a peaceful propsperous solution...I forget what I was saying there. But ya,

Welcome home boys.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 April 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1272598472' post='2280890']
[color="#0000FF"]Aren't you funny? Well, I doubt you'll be getting any help. Quite frankly the NSO was and is protecting Nexus. Depending on how you look at it, the situation still does not change. If Nexus merged with GOONS, assuming you recognize that government, then the alliance is dissolved and a part of GOONS. NSO has no obligation to protect it. If you recognize Methrage's government, then those that left to join GOONS also left Nexus, and the NSO's protection. Nice try though. I'll give you some credit for the effort.

Also, I believe this confirms my suspicions that GOONS was just joking with these dissidents all the time. I did have my hopes, but I knew it was too good to be true.[/color]
[/quote]
Thanks for over-explaining the joke Tim Buckley.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 April 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1272598837' post='2280899']
[color="#0000FF"]You'll get yours soon enough.[/color]
[/quote]

How about instead of complaining and grieving you do something about it? That's the thing I love the most about you, Rebel and people like you. You talk a lot but you never act. I may not much care for Methrage but at least he had the spirit to try and make an alliance, even if he lacked the capacity to actually lead one.

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='29 April 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1272598869' post='2280901']
Yeah, no, Nexus ceased to exist about an hour ago. I dunno what all this fuss is about.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Nexus still exists. With or without you ex-ex-GOONS it exists. Methrage is still present, as are two other non-GOONS. Nexus will survive.[/color]

[quote name='Alonois' date='29 April 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1272598977' post='2280907']
How about instead of complaining and grieving you do something about it? That's the thing I love the most about you, Rebel and people like you. You talk a lot but you never act. I may not much care for Methrage but at least he had the spirit to try and make an alliance, even if he lacked the capacity to actually lead one.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If I am ever in a position of power then perhaps I will consider "doing something" about you. However, if you want me to attack you so that you can enjoy pummeling my nation, then no thank you. I have no plans to get you that satisfaction[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia