Nexus Announcement 2

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='29 April 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1272593721' post='2280743']
[color="#0000FF"]I am a man of limited stamina[/color]
[/quote]

Say it ain't so RV!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='salithus' date='29 April 2010 - 10:18 PM' timestamp='1272593888' post='2280745']
Grammar check here - do you mean to say at not one, but [i]many[/i] times in the past, you - [i]Rebel Virginia[/i] - were tired of talking? I'm voting the "who" only applies to GOONS and you are speculating that MethRage will never tire of his own voice, like yourself.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I never said I tired of hearing myself, merely that I tired. As I said, I am a man of limited stamina.[/color]

[quote name='Methrage' date='30 April 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1272591395' post='2280689']
No, I didn't ask any of them except I asked Jamez if he could send one secret aid package since we were supposedly allies, but he refused even that and helping in anything after he recruited a few GOONS.
[/quote]
Well sending you aid would be a bit hard, seeing that he's in peace mode.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' date='29 April 2010 - 10:26 PM' timestamp='1272594374' post='2280759']
Well sending you aid would be a bit hard, seeing that he's in peace mode.
[/quote]
The point was he come out and prove he's not a coward, as well as possibly showing some loyalty. Instead he stopped responding after he was able to leave peace mode.

This whole situation is causing me emotional duress,people can never just get along and let things go smoothly. I have a poem I've wrote about it.

Lunar BBQ

We'll look so stupid
standing around
with those plates
stacked with raw meat, wearing our aprons
that say, "Kiss
the Cook" or "I cook
with GAS!" holding
up our tongs to the
infinite black sky
and then we'll realize
that there's no oxygen to ignite the grill.

:(

Edited by OrangeAvenger

[quote name='Lamuella' date='21 April 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1271822824' post='2268760']
so, you've been flicking your poisoned tongues into our members' ears have you, traitor?

What's sad is that I once truly thought we were friends. Still, if you must walk the road of lies, remember that we warned you what it would cost.

Years from now, when you're no better off than when you started, when it finally hits you that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, think of me. Think of me, Jamez, and when you do, realize that I was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. You seem predestined for failure, however, so I doubt there is anything one can do for you. Just remember, when the joy is gone, when you're clawing at the boundaries of your little world, you always had a choice.
[/quote]
[quote name='Lamuella' date='29 April 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1272590039' post='2280642']
It's interesting how quickly Methrage is switching from love for Jamez to hating him, but then I suppose that's what happens to all mad tyrants. You go from being the king's favorites to having your head on the block in an eyeblink and a whispered word
[/quote]
My my, this is a nice bit of irony you got going on here...

[quote name='Gamemaster1' date='29 April 2010 - 10:36 PM' timestamp='1272594979' post='2280774']
My my, this is a nice bit of irony you got going on here...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh my, that is delicious. Thank you. I especially like the part with Lamuella claims to be the sole beacon of logic and reason is his "sad menagerie" of an alliance. And to think he chides me for having a bit of an ego.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' date='30 April 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1272595287' post='2280785']
[color="#0000FF"]And to think he chides me for having a bit of an ego.[/color]
[/quote]
A bit of an ego? That's gotta be the understatement of the year thus far.

[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]The rest of us have decided to take up an offer of protection by one of the best alliances on Planet Bob. It is my pleasure to make my second and last announcement as the acting King of Nexus:[/font][/color]

Nexus* is to merge with GOONS. Effective immediately.
[size="1"]
*Minus Methrage.[/size]

[center][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/war_full.png[/img]
[size=5][b]Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism[/b][/size][/center]

As Nexus has merged into GOONS, GOONS now recognizes Nexus' protectorate with NSO.

GOONS formally requests NSO's aid to deal with the dangerous rogue, Methrage.

[quote name='Sardonic' date='29 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1272596353' post='2280815']
[center][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa157/flipsigs/war_full.png[/img]

As Nexus has merged into GOONS, GOONS now recognizes Nexus' protectorate with NSO.

[/quote]
I guess this makes me King of GOONS and Nexus from now on. You can only merge if you accept our charter with me as King.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 11:07 PM' timestamp='1272596819' post='2280824']
I guess this makes me King of GOONS and Nexus from now on. You can only merge if you accept our charter with me as King.
[/quote]

No, read the fine print. You're in the exact same situation you have been for the past two weeks now.

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1272596819' post='2280824']
[/quote]
How quaint. The problem being you're not the leader of Nexus anymore, nor does Nexus exist.

Anyway, what does it feel like? Did you really think anyone would be stupid enough to leave us to join your moronic crusade? Do you understand?

[quote name='JamezBfod' date='29 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1272596324' post='2280813']
[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]The rest of us have decided to take up an offer of protection by one of the best alliances on Planet Bob. It is my pleasure to make my second and last announcement as the acting King of Nexus:[/font][/color]

Nexus* is to merge with GOONS. Effective immediately.
[size="1"]
*Minus Methrage.[/size]
[/quote]
You're not King and have no authority, have fun joining GOONS though. Seems that is where you belong after all. Are any others with GOONS I should know about still flying the AA? Is it everyone that joined from black?

Edit: Seems not all your friends want to switch off the AA or agree with you.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Sardonic' date='29 April 2010 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1272596353' post='2280815']

[/quote]
You're funny. [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/467/nsosmugsmall.png[/img]

[quote name='Sardonic' date='30 April 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1272596353' post='2280815']

[/quote]

Keep doing this and I'll want a treaty with you again :P

Also, you forgot to kick Methrage from the alliance.

[quote name='D34th' date='29 April 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1272597318' post='2280836']

[/quote]
Maybe you should, don't see any reason why you guys canceled in the first place.

[quote name='D34th' date='29 April 2010 - 11:15 PM' timestamp='1272597318' post='2280836']

[/quote]

Read the post above Sardonic's.