Nexus Announcement 2

[center][img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/fccpanzerred.png[/img][/center]

[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]Over the past week or so, a startling thing has occurred to most of my fellow new members of Nexus. Methrage does not possess good leadership abilities. He has acted alone, with no input from any of the rest of us in his decision-making processes during the creation of Nexus beyond the writing of the charter, which was still mostly written and thought up by the rest of us. In light of this, and his failure to free himself from his EoG status, he has just been removed from a position of leadership. As Viceroy, I have temporarily assumed the duties of the King until a vote can be held to determine the position.[/font][/color]

Edit:

[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]The rest of us have decided to take up an offer of protection by one of the best alliances on Planet Bob. It is my pleasure to make my second and last announcement as the acting King of Nexus:[/font][/color]

Nexus* is to merge with GOONS. Effective immediately.
[size="1"]
*Minus Methrage.[/size]

Edited by JamezBfod

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o/ our new viceroy.

First it was the needless aggravation of GOONS beyond necessity or even diplomatic prudence. At some point, nothing is getting accomplished. Then there was the changing of the alliance name. If we changed from Citadel because the name was taken, why did we switch to another taken name?

Even the posted charter still contains numerous references to the Citadel instead of the Nexus. These were clearly the mad actions of a tyrant. I again salute our new leader, may he lead us to greatness.

Edited by Iserlohn

As before, I go with Jamez on this one. Methrage has continued to act without our best interests in mind. Rather than speak diplomaticly with GOONS for his membership he has decided we should all break our trades and switch from the black sphere to the brown. The name change doesn't bother me, but I take issue with what else has been done.

JamezBfod has no government authority and isn't even signed up on the forum. He's a coward who hid in peace mode the whole time in Citadel and Nexus as well, he's just been ghosting the Nexus AA.

This announcement is fake and JamezBfod is a rogue belonging to no alliance. Jamez has been inactive and unresponsive since before I changed the name, its good I changed forum with the alliance name seeing what he was planning. Also if I didn't change forums the alliance would of died from inactivity since he set himself as they only admin and went inactive after making the old board.

Edit: I see he's still in peace, but now he's an enemy of Nexus.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1272589091' post='2280605']
JamezBfod has no government authority and isn't even signed up on the forum. He's a coward who hid in peace mode the whole time in Citadel and Nexus as well, he's just been ghosting the Nexus AA.

This announcement is fake.
[/quote]

Jamez drafted the charter and set up the initial forums we used. If you take an issue with this, then either you shouldn't have agreed to the quite reasonable portion of the charter or should have considered that, as an alliance leader, your duty is to your members not to yourself.

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1272589091' post='2280605']

This announcement is fake and JamezBfod is a rogue belonging to no alliance.
[/quote]
More Nexus members have supported James than have you. Who are you to say that this announcement isn't legitimate?

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 08:58 PM' timestamp='1272589091' post='2280605']

This announcement is fake.
[/quote]

[color="#008000"][font="Times New Roman"]The guy who wrote the charter and recruited the majority of the members is just ghosting the AA? I think you've proven all my doubts and more.[/font][/color]

[quote name='Methrage' date='30 April 2010 - 01:58 AM' timestamp='1272589091' post='2280605']

This announcement is fake and JamezBfod is a rogue belonging to no alliance. Jamez has been inactive and unresponsive since before I changed the name, its good I changed forum with the alliance name seeing what he was planning.
[/quote]

I believe this is a fake retort. I should know, I've seen many fake retorts before, and am something of an expert in the field.

This is, uh. I don't even know what to say at this point.

Jamez, I don't really get you, but at least Nexus has some coherent leadership. Good luck, and congratulations.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='29 April 2010 - 09:08 PM' timestamp='1272589685' post='2280625']
I don't really know much about the specifics, but my instincts are to support Jamez. While methrage often has good intentions, he has a track history of not so stellar results.
[/quote]
You can see he's not even using the Nexus name, now he switched to the Citadel along with his one supporter. He's trying to damage Nexus or take control and be a GOONS puppet. Under the charter to remove me I would of needed to be challenged for the position in a vote. Jamez skipped that and decided to go off on his own with one other member. (they're still ghosting us though)

Both have no protection from anyone though.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='29 April 2010 - 09:11 PM' timestamp='1272589880' post='2280634']
You can see he's not even using the Nexus name, now he switched to the Citadel along with his one supporter. He's trying to damage Nexus or take control and be a GOONS puppet.
[/quote]
Making unfounded accusations does little to back your claims of legitimacy.