Declaration of War

[center][font="Times New Roman"][size="6"]Declaration of War[/size][/font][/center]

[size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]A conflict between The Flowers and Rome has been raging on for weeks. Within the time span of a week or so, the might Flowers have stood up and emerged victorious, an in not being sent into Anarchy, for that amount of time. At this moment, our funds are growing short and a formal Declaration of War is in order. So, as of now, the previous series of separate conflicts have been gathered into a War. To all alliances and nations, Rome is about 400 times stronger than the Flowers and we have held on and not been sent into Anarchy. Any alliance wishing to aid us in any way, form or shape is welcome to do so.

The Flowers alliance, as of now, declares war on the alliance of Rome for attacking us after a single, mere attack which did no real harm to them. A truce or cease fire or a White Victory may not be declared due to the unreasonable comments made by members of the Roman alliance. May God help them in their numerous suffers and defeats. [/font][/size]

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a suggestion: your declaration of war against Rome would be significantly less confusing if your alliance name read 'The Flowers' rather than 'Rome'.

Edit: beaten to it.

Edited by Schad

[quote name='Baltus' date='18 April 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1271641333' post='2265607']
Your alliance says rome, so that just adds to the confusion.
[/quote]

[quote name='Schad' date='18 April 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1271641336' post='2265608']
Just a suggestion: your declaration of war against Rome would be significantly less confusing if your alliance name read 'The Flowers' rather than 'Rome'.

Edit: beaten to it.
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=398180&Extended=1 < the second war on this list should clear things up somewhat.

It seems Rome now considers Mr. Kurtovic a traitor. I must admit, it's been a while before we had legitimate micro-alliance drama :P

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=All&search=Kurtovia+

Don't know what you have to do with "The Flowers"... but your 0 days in the alliance, ghosting of alliances AA's and attempts to stir up trouble are quite notable.

[quote name='Uralica' date='18 April 2010 - 10:55 PM' timestamp='1271642104' post='2265633']
http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=398180&Extended=1 < the second war on this list should clear things up somewhat.

It seems Rome now considers Mr. Kurtovic a traitor. I must admit, it's been a while before we had legitimate micro-alliance drama :P
[/quote]

Ah yes, this clears things up. You have to love it when a 6 nation alliance declares war on a hundred and thirty nation alliance. Let's see where this goes, I expect that no resolution will ever be declared, and "The Flowers" nations will leave their AA, surrendur, or just dive into anarchy. Good Micro Alliance Drama. :popcorn::P

[quote name='Baltus' date='18 April 2010 - 09:58 PM' timestamp='1271642321' post='2265641']
Ah yes, this clears things up. You have to love it when a 6 nation alliance declares war on a hundred and thirty nation alliance. Let's see where this goes, I expect that no resolution will ever be declared, and "The Flowers" nations will leave their AA, surrendur, or just dive into anarchy. Good Micro Alliance Drama. :popcorn::P
[/quote]

I dont even think he's actually a member.

Edited by strelock

I'll shed a little light on the full history of Amer Kurtovic and the Flowers.

I'll start with the alliance itself.

The formerly-Flowers-aligned nation of Creperum ( http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=387356 ) attacked a nation of Rome. Rome took a diplomatic approach and peace was declared, then the talks of reparations began. It was a modest request: Just one million dollars, or we fight back. Creperum chose to fight. As such, the entire then-five-nation alliance retaliated against Rome, and for a day or two they were digging into our smaller nations. Rome regrouped and pushed them back, and now things have kind of grinded to a halt.

Now let's talk about Amer Kurtovic.

Amer was one of the first nations to join Rome. He became a Centurion, a military general in Rome. But this power would be short-lived, as he continuously disregarded orders given by Praetor Richard and Consul Magnetar. When he tried to declare war on a harmless alliance (Alliance Name: Alliance Affiliation, with a total member count of two), he was stripped of this title.

That was when a shift in power was claimed, and Amer immediately applied to run for Senator. His main opponent was me, to whom he revealed quite a few of his plans. He is quoted as saying he will "say whatever must be said to get what (he) wants."

Days before the election, his nation was forced out of Rome. When he reformed his nation, he was given a time limit to announce his alliance with Rome in order to keep his name in the election. He blatantly decided he didn't want to follow that limit, and as such had to reapply. However, when he reapplied, he was ghosting as a member of another alliance, which when combined with his Rome history was enough to deny him readmission.

At that point, he declared war on a Roman nation. He ghosted back and forth between a few popular alliances (Mushroom Kingdom, Sparta, RnR) until today, when he declared that he was the new leader of The Flowers.

That should bring everyone up to speed.

Edited by KingAlphonseVII

[quote name='KingAlphonseVII' date='18 April 2010 - 07:39 PM' timestamp='1271644776' post='2265712']
Now let's talk about Amer Kurtovic.

Amer was one of the first nations to join Rome. He was quick to tell us a little bit about himself.
Days before the election, his nation was deleted, with Amer claiming that he and his brother were using the same computer to check their nations. When he reformed his nation, he was given a time limit to announce his alliance with Rome in order to keep his name in the election. He blatantly decided he didn't want to follow that limit, and as such had to reapply. However, when he reapplied, he was ghosting as a member of another alliance, which when combined with his Rome history was enough to deny him readmission.

At that point, he declared war on a Roman nation. He ghosted back and forth between a few popular alliances (Mushroom Kingdom, Sparta, RnR) until today, when he declared that he was the new leader of The Flowers.

That should bring everyone up to speed.
[/quote]

hey bud, I would edit that part out before the almighty mods give a warn...lots of OOC writings.

Just a friendly suggestion..I have made that mistake as well when I was new to this World

Edited by Hakim

Of the many untruths (or lies) posted about me, I shall start by correcting them. I believe Alphonse failed to mention how my grandpa was sent to Afghanistan so I (his grandson) took over. Now IC talks.

I have been an opponent of Rome for quite some time, ever since my nation was deleted due to double accounts by my brother and I. However, the Flowers have been an enemy of Rome for a while and it seemed that they were doing great damages to Rome. So I joined them and took command of their forces through an unanimous vote by all members. Alphonse payed $3 million to Vilien to attack me. He attacked me twice. The first time, I lost about $30,000 but in the second time, I got $1 million. So, I retaliated. The first time, I lost about $40,000 but in the second time, I won over $1 million. So...

It is true that I was in Rome. However, my nation was deleted and a bunch of other unrelated stuff. I was expelled from Rome due to unreasonable goals. I am planning on creating an alliance in the future. And don't worry, I'm a trillion times more honorable, better, and honest than what they portray me.

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='18 April 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1271646612' post='2265750']
Of the many untruths (or lies) posted about me, I shall start by correcting them. I believe Alphonse failed to mention how my grandpa was sent to Afghanistan so I (his grandson) took over. Now IC talks.
[/quote]

[OOC]This statement is completely false and I have proof[/OOC]

Have fun crushing them Rome.

[color="#0000FF"]I'll just state here that if it is between Amer and Rome, or anyone else for the matter, knowing Amer I can safely state that he is in the wrong. He is an unreasonable person and generally just a little dim. So there you go.[/color]

[quote name='Amer Kurtovic' date='18 April 2010 - 11:10 PM' timestamp='1271646612' post='2265750']
Of the many untruths (or lies) posted about me, I shall start by correcting them. I believe Alphonse failed to mention how my grandpa was sent to Afghanistan so I (his grandson) took over. Now IC talks.[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]OOC: If you insist.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia