Europa RP

loannes

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='17 April 2010 - 08:10 PM' timestamp='1271531439' post='2264054']
I have a quesiton: Since my nation is Iceland, would invasion ships that carry people and weapons count as navy? Because people cannot swim 200 miles...
[/quote]
You could always pick somewhere which isn't in the middle of nowhere.

[quote name='Margrave' date='17 April 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1271531056' post='2264044']
I would like to claim Normandy. I'm alittle unsure of what would be the proper province, so some guidance would be appreciated...
[/quote]
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=398094 <- is this your nation?
Otherwise, I can't find it IG. :V
Will add you once I know you have a nation IG.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' date='17 April 2010 - 02:44 PM' timestamp='1271533461' post='2264102']
The biggest problem with Iceland is that you really need to have a Navy in-game to actually do anything with it.
[/quote]
Well, I was denied Denmark, so how is that my fault? I just wanted Iceland, is there anything wrong?

Could I claim the following land also I was wondering if I halved my total infantry and artillery could I ddouble my cavalry. Its just being in Russia means most of the fighting would be on the russian steepes so having a majority of cavalry would make more sense.

The land I would like to claim is in the top right corner if that is okay?

[IMG]http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll289/koolkevz/europarp.png[/IMG]

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='17 April 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1271535818' post='2264133']
Could I claim the following land also I was wondering if I halved my total infantry and artillery could I ddouble my cavalry. Its just being in Russia means most of the fighting would be on the russian steepes so having a majority of cavalry would make more sense.

[/quote]
Am I right in guessing you'd want it to be called Arkhangelsk?

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' date='17 April 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1271535818' post='2264133']

[/quote]
Location is approved. Arkhangelsk, I'm guessing?
Cavalry-doubling is not allowed.
However, halve your artillery and you're allowed to RP cavalry one tech-instance better than you'd normally be allowed. As decent, you'd be allowed good, etc.
Infantry is normal.

[quote name='Lynneth' date='17 April 2010 - 03:54 PM' timestamp='1271537634' post='2264171']
Location is approved. Arkhangelsk, I'm guessing?
Cavalry-doubling is not allowed.
However, halve your artillery and you're allowed to RP cavalry one tech-instance better than you'd normally be allowed. As decent, you'd be allowed good, etc.
Infantry is normal.
[/quote]

Arkhangelsk is a good name, I'l be honets I don't know much about this time period so I shall take your suggestion for the name. Plus I like it.

As for my forces il just keep them at their normal numbers, normal tech as most of the cavalry would be bow armed having them upgraded tech wise wouldn't help too much.

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='17 April 2010 - 05:53 PM' timestamp='1271541195' post='2264265']
Wait, you is saying I can't have any castles, just plain wooden forts?!?! How dare you!

Its hard to find drawings of moderately large wooden forts, jsut ones the size of about two or three houses...
[/quote]

As was the size of most wooden forts way back when... they were really never THAT big...

[quote name='Fizzydog' date='17 April 2010 - 02:53 PM' timestamp='1271541195' post='2264265']
Wait, you is saying I can't have any castles, just plain wooden forts?!?! How dare you!

Its hard to find drawings of moderately large wooden forts, jsut ones the size of about two or three houses...
[/quote]

Fort Vancouver is pretty big.