Europa RP

loannes

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tidy Bowl Man' date='20 April 2010 - 10:40 PM' timestamp='1271824811' post='2268805']
Malta shall be mine, I command it.
[/quote]
You better never lose, you've put a great deal of pressure on yourself :P

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='24 April 2010 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1272146561' post='2273407']
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_the_Teutonic_Order

The lands of the Teutonic Order should be extended to include what is shown per the map.

It is essentially part of Westpreußen (Danzig, etc.), Ostpreußen, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
[/quote]

Too bad. England was cut, Castille was cut, Burgundy was cut, Russia was cut, and so will the Teutonic Order.

[quote name='Drakedeath' date='25 April 2010 - 05:46 PM' timestamp='1272239201' post='2275042']
Too bad. England was cut, Castille was cut, Burgundy was cut, Russia was cut, and so will the Teutonic Order.
[/quote]
He wants two more regions, which would give him five. England has ten, Poland has nine, and Portugal and Naples have six. Oh, and Austria-Hungary has TWENTY.
I don't think he would be too big.

[quote name='maicke' date='26 April 2010 - 02:20 AM' timestamp='1272244838' post='2275187']
He wants two more regions, which would give him five. England has ten, Poland has nine, and Portugal and Naples have six. Oh, and Austria-Hungary has TWENTY.
[/quote]

And what if others want to RP a Prussian or Old Prussian cultural nation without looking like a tard for doing it outside of the cultural area?

[quote name='maicke' date='26 April 2010 - 03:20 AM' timestamp='1272244838' post='2275187']
[/quote]

For clarification AH is so big because it fulfills a key role against the Ottoman NPC the comparison doesn't count.

[quote name='Elrich von Richt' date='27 April 2010 - 02:36 AM' timestamp='1272332160' post='2276744']
The other comparisons still do.
[/quote]

England and Portugal are big IG, and Poland is becoming an example of why a big nation IC and a small nation IG are a bad combo.