The Smurf Village and Paragon ToA

[center][IMG]http://i719.photobucket.com/albums/ww196/Rosen_7/wparagonflag.jpg[/IMG][img] http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2154/smurf3.png[/img][/center]

[quote]Paragon – The Smurf Village ToA

Preamble:
We come here today to welcome the coming together of two alliances, Paragon and the Smurf Village. May they never part.

1. Sovereignty

Both signatories will remain sovereign entities. Neither may interfere with the running of the other signatory.

2. Non-Aggression

Both signatories agree not to perform acts of aggression against the other signatory. This includes in-game declarations, spying, and the aiding of enemies of the other signatory.

3. Amity

Both signatories agree to be friendly and civil with each other in all channels of communications. If there is a disagreement, both signatories agree to civil discussion of the disagreement through private channels so as to resolve the issue.

4. Aid

Both signatories may request military and/or financial aid of each other. It is, however, not compulsory. Regardless, both signatories are encouraged to support the other signatory in times of distress through financial, military and/or diplomatic means.

5. Britishdude is sexy
Both signatories agree that Britishdude is sexy. Anyone who disagrees can take it up with R3nowned.

6. Withdrawal.
Should one signatory wish to withdraw from this treaty, they must provide 48 hours notice. A 48 hour NAP is then enacted, after which both alliances go their separate ways. [/quote]

Signed - Paragon
[i]Rosenator, Patriarch of Communication
Tigersgo09, Patriarch of Education
R3nowned, Patriarch of Foreign Affairs[/i]

Signed - The Smurf Village
[i]Britishdude - Papa Smurf
Krausberg - Nosy Smurf
Caleb - Greedy Smurf[/i]

Edited by R3nowned

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' date='28 March 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1269822932' post='2239635']
I was unaware that ToA's were standard treaties anymore, suppose its been sometime since I've seen one. Congrats
[/quote]
They're bringing them back :D

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='28 March 2010 - 10:44 PM' timestamp='1269830650' post='2239727']
ToAs should be done more. Congratz on the treaty guys.
[/quote]
I agree.

Great treaty guys. Congrats to both, especially my little blue friends :)
o/TSV
o/Paragon

[quote name='GearHead' date='29 March 2010 - 05:45 AM' timestamp='1269852299' post='2239895']
Is this on Facebook? Because I want to become a fan. :awesome:
[/quote]

Hmmm. [url="http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Paragon/369842344316?ref=ts"]Maybe it is on facebook?[/url]

o/ GearHead

Thanks for the great comments everyone.