The Order of Halsa

Assyra

Sad to see it end for you guys, but I'm glad you joined up with us. :)

o/ TOH

[quote name='KagetheSecond' date='24 March 2010 - 03:11 AM' timestamp='1269414654' post='2235052']
ITT: Corp becomes the new Athens.
[/quote]
Yeah, apparently the habits of our amigos in RoK and Athens are wearing off on us. :P

[quote name='paulpig' date='24 March 2010 - 05:41 PM' timestamp='1269466897' post='2235599']
Archer :wub:
[/quote]
:wub: paulpig

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Phetion' date='24 March 2010 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1269455512' post='2235417']
It's an awful shame that Halsa never really rekindled it's early spirit that saw it grow so quickly. I remember when you were well over the 100 member mark, when you crossed the 1 million mark, what a year and a half ago? And everything in between. Halsa produced some fantastic members who've spread across the web in all directions, more often than not in some government capacity. You were my first true home alliance and what made me stick with game eventually, back in April 07, so thank you for that. The original spirit of the alliance died when KasMage and Druid were penalised and eternal ZIed by Emperor Moo, for voicing an opinion. Never mind, CN goes on.

o/ KasMage
o/ Zocane
o/ Opal the Goat
o/ Malicousman
o/ Blackflame
o/ Emperor Brian
o/ Hippojack
o/ Jtkode
o/ Gen Beagle

Good luck to the Halsans who move over to Corp.
[/quote]

Indeed, as a Halsa veteran this man knows his stuff and sums up my thoughts to the letter.

Though Druid was ZI'd for more than just voicing an opinion iirc. I wasn't really privy to what happened at the time though, so I might be mistaken.

I consider many in Halsa to be my friends. While the merger of your alliance is always displeasing, it is good to know that you have merged into such great people as CORP. They are also considered some of my closest friends and you could not have chosen a better alliance to merge into. Good luck with getting everyone onto the AA.

o/ToH
o/CORP

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be that guy and bump this...and i really love Halsa... but "the Corpartion' remindes me of "the Syndicate" which became "Fire" and played a huge part in the "Karma War".. I swear if "the Corpartion" becomes earth or water or air and gets involvwed in a "Fung Shui War' I'm gunna scream I told you so halsa

(syndicate and fir both radiply expanded by absorbing other allainces through constant mergers, this is the only reason i bring this up)

but that besides the point

Halsa you will be missed

and

0/ The Corpartion

[quote name='superjoeker' date='05 April 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1270476308' post='2249057']
I hate to be that guy and bump this...and i really love Halsa... but "the Corpartion' remindes me of "the Syndicate" which became "Fire" and played a huge part in the "Karma War".. I swear if "the Corpartion" becomes earth or water or air and gets involvwed in a "Fung Shui War' I'm gunna scream I told you so halsa

(syndicate and fir both radiply expanded by absorbing other allainces through constant mergers, this is the only reason i bring this up)

Halsa you will be missed

and

0/ The Corpartion
[/quote]

Wow... an interesting insight into how your mind works. I can assure you your fears are unfounded and The Corporation is here to stay, at least until one of us gets EZI'd.

Edited by Kevin McDonald

[quote name='superjoeker' date='05 April 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1270476308' post='2249057']

Halsa you will be missed

and

0/ The Corpartion
[/quote]

I'm a tad confused. I don't believe we have a single Employee who was ever in an aforementioned alliance. The only thing we share that's similar to "The Syndicate" is the use of "The" and the fact that both of our names have two words. I can assure you, I have no idea who Syndicate/FIRE even are.

[quote]The Corporation is here to stay, at least until one of us gets EZI'd.[/quote]

Definitely your turn this time, Kev.