Launch of ANoE

For some time i have disliked the way alliance's had set Gov'ts so on the 22nd of march 2010 I have decided to launch the Allied Nations of Earth.

this alliance is based on the fact that each nation ruler is the sole ruler of his nations and is free to make decisions on his own. The alliance will have a small form of government though, it will have a G10 summit (the first 10 dedicated members). WE have no forums and are an intirly in game alliance. WE do have IRC connection and you can visit us at #ANoE. For those of you who feel that this alliance will atomaticly equal a FAIL you are probably right but it is definitly something worth trying.

Anyone interested in this idea can feel free to join by simply switching their AA to Allied Nations of Earth.

signed for G10 summit:

The Keeper, founding member

The trouble with independent members with independent minds causing independent actions is that as soons as one of the above independent acts in a way that annoys another alliance they will refuse to see you all as independent and roll you all. Prepare for that.

well congrats.. I think you may run into a tad bit of trouble in the future.. but who knows? Maybe it'll work out for you.

Kinda reminds me of the Rogue Nations AA... just sayin. (or was that another AA I'm thinking of?) :mellow:

Mr. keeper here joined our alliance two weeks ago, got 9 mill in aid.
After bulking up from our aid; he switched to peacemode and left the alliance, only to create a new alliance of their own.

So I request all those alliances out there to place a hold on a possible protectorate until Mr. Keeper repays our money.
Once he has repaid all $9 mill he is a free man and we wish him good luck.

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' date='23 March 2010 - 05:48 PM' timestamp='1269380890' post='2234462']
Mr. keeper here joined our alliance two weeks ago, got 9 mill in aid.
After bulking up from our aid; he switched to peacemode and left the alliance, only to create a new alliance of their own.

So I request all those alliances out there to place a hold on a possible protectorate until Mr. Keeper repays our money.
Once he has repaid all $9 mill he is a free man and we wish him good luck.
[/quote]

Good luck getting it back... a nasty business when people think they can abuse people's good will.

Nebula-X is reciving the 9 mil from me and i made sure to inform them of that when i resigned from Head of defense and left the alliance....i am a man of my word and would expect nothing less than that from anyone else, i also thank sonic and luda of nebula-x for being so gracious in this time of confusion.

[quote name='Hymenbreach' date='23 March 2010 - 03:37 AM' timestamp='1269333419' post='2234076']
The trouble with independent members with independent minds causing independent actions is that as soons as one of the above independent acts in a way that annoys another alliance they will refuse to see you all as independent and roll you all. Prepare for that.
[/quote]
my thought your words. also no protectorate? no forum? no charter? no flag? :blink:

can I just say fail? -_-